Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 11:33 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

OH overheated the shredder last week when he decided to get rid of 10 years of company paperwork.... not funny, now we have to possibly buy another one & have you seen the price of them???
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee
OH overheated the shredder last week when he decided to get rid of 10 years of company paperwork.... not funny, now we have to possibly buy another one & have you seen the price of them???
Hi Jen, how are you?

I think Clare had the right idea - buy a big metal bin from B&Q and burn the stuff. My shredder is giving me grateful looks now. It was a-scared.

You know where I am coming from with my paperwork mountain then.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 11:47 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fine thanks - quick update:

Ex will have received final answers to all his numerous queries in the post Saturday & been told he has 7 days to give a decision. We really need to crack on with making the Application to the Court.

ACS Application STILL sitting on OH's desk - that's assuming it survived the Great Shredding Event of January 2008! Just one more reference to get our hands on - it's written, just on a computer somewhere waiting to be printed :curse:

Kids fine & dandy - have thoroughly got their heads around the move now, 11 year old getting positively quite excited at times. She sprained her wrist on her friend's trampoline yesterday, so off school today Older one is coercing her friends into a charm campaign to keep her here, which can only mean one thing - she's accepted we're going
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee
I'm fine thanks - quick update:

Ex will have received final answers to all his numerous queries in the post Saturday & been told he has 7 days to give a decision. We really need to crack on with making the Application to the Court.

Fingers crossed he agrees.

ACS Application STILL sitting on OH's desk - that's assuming it survived the Great Shredding Event of January 2008! Just one more reference to get our hands on - it's written, just on a computer somewhere waiting to be printed :

LOL at the shredding event. Hope the last reference comes through soon. Once the application is on it's way you'll feel a lot better.

Kids fine & dandy - have thoroughly got their heads around the move now, 11 year old getting positively quite excited at times. She sprained her wrist on her friend's trampoline yesterday, so off school today Older one is coercing her friends into a charm campaign to keep her here, which can only mean one thing - she's accepted we're going
Sounds like the kids are making good progress - hope your youngest gets better soon. Tell the friends that they can all come over to stay - that might sway them.

Glad everything seems to be moving. It's slow but it does move eventually.. Seems like forever but only yesterday that I was trying to get my OH to do his ACS. Took him months of nagging... All of a sudden you will be waiting for your visa like us lot.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Yes im stressed peed off excited nervous and every other emotion known to man 7 weeks today and ill be arriving OMG

Shredder gave up the ghost couple of weeks back luckily mil got 1 so we just send it up to her to shred lol. Blooming tumble dryer packed up yesterday and i broke the kitchen tap today hope thats my 3 bad things outta the way fingers crossd nowt else i touch falls apart

Viewers please explain wot 1 of those is lol

Suexx

Last edited by suesk; Feb 4th 2008 at 12:49 am.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi

Yes im stressed peed off excited nervous and every other emotion known to man 7 weeks today and ill be arriving OMG

Shredder gave up the ghost couple of weeks back luckily mil got 1 so we just send it up to her to shred lol. Blooming tumble dryer packed up yesterday and i broke the kitchen tap today hope thats my 3 bad things outta the way fingers crossd nowt else i touch falls apart

Viewers please explain wot 1 of those is lol

Suexx
SEVEN weeks. Oh my!! Bet you thought this day would never come?

Sounds like you are having a run of bad luck. Hopefully it's over now. Can the tumble dryer be fixed? If not can you do without it for a few weeks? I suppose the tap must be fixed.

LOL at your shredder. I am defo going to burn my stuff. You won't have any papers to shred soon and won't need a new shredder.

Viewers are those irratating people who don't appear for months and when they do demand to see your house with no notice and may or may not turn up. After they've gone you never see nor hear from them again.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

My house now resembles a laundrette washing all over rads so ill be wiping in cardboard based towels as of today. Sand paper scratches all over body boohoo. Jeans will stand upright so ill just climb into them. Tshirts so stiff ill be walking as if ive a plank of wood down my clothes. Dont think it can be fixed ive had it 4 yrs and it was second hand so ill just have to keep my eye open 4 1 on freecycle lol but ill be good and post it back on there when ive finished with it.

Suexx
Old Feb 4th 2008, 1:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by suesk
My house now resembles a laundrette washing all over rads so ill be wiping in cardboard based towels as of today. Sand paper scratches all over body boohoo. Jeans will stand upright so ill just climb into them. Tshirts so stiff ill be walking as if ive a plank of wood down my clothes. Dont think it can be fixed ive had it 4 yrs and it was second hand so ill just have to keep my eye open 4 1 on freecycle lol but ill be good and post it back on there when ive finished with it.

Suexx
Oh dear - not fun! Your posture will be great though. Good idea to look on Freecycle - or even Ebay. Is someone flying out from the Wales lot who's got one going?

Well, got to go and start the wretched paperwork - been on here delaying the inevitable...
Old Feb 4th 2008, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hi sooo excited we sold our house on Saturday to a couple who won't need a morg and including us there is only 3 in the chain.

Woo Hoo now just need that bloody visa.

Good luck

Tina x
Old Feb 4th 2008, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi sooo excited we sold our house on Saturday to a couple who won't need a morg and including us there is only 3 in the chain.

Good luck

Tina x
Hi Tina

Fantastic news ill keep my fingers crossed that everything works out 4 u

Suexx
Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:07 am
Da bing bing!

Good luck

Tina x
Great to hear some good news in here!!!

(better than the random moanings from various other quarters )

Fingers crossed for you that it all goes through smoothly
Old Feb 4th 2008, 4:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good luck

Tina x
WOW!! Great news. hope the sale goes through smoothly.

When's your bloody visa likely to make an appearance??
Old Feb 4th 2008, 4:07 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Good luck

Tina x
great news x
Old Feb 4th 2008, 4:08 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

just has robinsons round to quote us, rep seemed really nice and now i dont know who to pick, got excess baggage coming in a couple of weeks too so will wait until they are all in
Old Feb 4th 2008, 4:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
just has robinsons round to quote us, rep seemed really nice and now i dont know who to pick, got excess baggage coming in a couple of weeks too so will wait until they are all in
SO exciting!!! (Frightening too I bet.)

Are you going to airfreight some of your stuff or send it all by container??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.