Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks Hun. I will try to be as quick as I can - although OH has given up hope and taken another contract on. It can be broken if we sell the house though.....
Not if - when

Nice and sunny here today!!!!

Lau x
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Not if - when

Nice and sunny here today!!!!

Lau x
Hi Lau!

Sorry, that was my last post as I turned the last computer off before bed. I wasn't ignoring you!

Glad you are having a good time.

We WILL sell, in fact we have a viewing today. I need some good luck here.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Lau!

Sorry, that was my last post as I turned the last computer off before bed. I wasn't ignoring you!

Good luck Fly Away...am rooting for you up with us. What time are they coming?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Good luck Fly Away...am rooting for you up with us. What time are they coming?
Thanks!

11am. I am just packing the OH out the door with DD and then I will have a quick tidy up.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:45 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, good luck with the viewing FA!
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lau!

Good luck to you from me!!! It will sell today I am sure!!!!

Didn't think you were ignoring me - how could anyone possibly ignore me??

I have been house hunting and land hunting today and you won't believe how tired I am! My seatbelt brusing has come out now and I have lovely purple boobs and chest - very attractive

Let me know how it goes!

Sending you positive vibes

Lau x
Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck Nic

Suexx
Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarab40
Yes, good luck with the viewing FA!
Thanks G! I need it.

Good luck to you from me!!! It will sell today I am sure!!!!

Didn't think you were ignoring me - how could anyone possibly ignore me??

I have been house hunting and land hunting today and you won't believe how tired I am! My seatbelt brusing has come out now and I have lovely purple boobs and chest - very attractive

Let me know how it goes!

Sending you positive vibes

Lau x
Thanks Lau,

Your bruising sounds nasty! Hope you are feeling better.

OOOer exciting, where are you looking at a houses and land?? I am only a little bit jealous.

Originally Posted by suesk
Good Luck Nic

Suexx
Thanks Sue!

Let's hope all these good lucks pile up.

Any news on your sale??
Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks G! I need it.

Thanks Lau,

Your bruising sounds nasty! Hope you are feeling better.

OOOer exciting, where are you looking at a houses and land?? I am only a little bit jealous.[

Thanks Sue!

Let's hope all these good lucks pile up.

Any news on your sale??
\

Looking in a development called Featherbrook in Point Cook, Vic have pasted the link below for you to see:

http://www.featherbrook.com.au/index.asp

Are waiting for the stage opposite the wetlands to be released, I have seen the plot I want and have given the salesperson strict instructions not to let it go to anyone else!!! I have made friends with her just in case. The land will prob be ready for title release in March 09 and so it is unlikely that we will be able to move in until next winter! Plot is in ideal location for the children's schools about 1/2 way between the 2 and is within walking distance for them too which is good

I have found the house that I want too! Only problem is they won't let me reserve until the land is released and by then the selections will have changed so I have to not get too excited just in case!

Now I am about to become a Whinging Pom House Buyer

Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

SALE VIEWER OFFER ill take anything lol

How did the viewing go

Suexx
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck Nic

Suexx
Hi Sue, how's everything going with you? Getting excited?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

\

Looking in a development called Featherbrook in Point Cook, Vic have pasted the link below for you to see:

Are waiting for the stage opposite the wetlands to be released, I have seen the plot I want and have given the salesperson strict instructions not to let it go to anyone else!!! I have made friends with her just in case. The land will prob be ready for title release in March 09 and so it is unlikely that we will be able to move in until next winter! Plot is in ideal location for the children's schools about 1/2 way between the 2 and is within walking distance for them too which is good

I have found the house that I want too! Only problem is they won't let me reserve until the land is released and by then the selections will have changed so I have to not get too excited just in case!

That is half the price of land sites here, how big are the plots? I love it here just not sure we can afford iT

Fly how did the viewing go?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OMFG.:curse::curse:

Viewer didn't turn up. EA and myself sitting waiting until 11.10. She phones the office, no he hasn't cancelled. Phone him, he isn't coming - no reason, no apology.:curse::curse:

I really have so much more to do than clean up for no shows. The EA is fuming. Again, it isn't just us, he was booked to see another house afterwards. So if he is reading, Mr Lane, you are a rude, inconsiderate barsteward.

\

Just taken a look at link - it looks lovely. Funny thing is, we drove right past there in April. travelling from Phillip Island to Mellie airport. We sailed accross the Port Phillip bay to the Mornington Peninsula to get there, so probably sailed past you too. Very lovely part of the World. Now I am jealous.

SALE VIEWER OFFER ill take anything
How did the viewing go

Suexx
As you can see it didn't.

Hope you have better luck.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Viewer didn't turn up. EA and myself sitting waiting until 11.10. She phones the office, no he hasn't cancelled. Phone him, he isn't coming - no reason, no apology.

I really have so much more to do than clean up for no shows. The EA is fuming. Again, it isn't just us, he was booked to see another house afterwards. So if he is reading, Mr Lane, you are a rude, inconsiderate barsteward.

Just taken a look at link - it looks lovely. Funny thing is, we drove right past there in April. travelling from Phillip Island to Mellie airport. We sailed accross the Port Phillip bay to the Mornington Peninsula to get there, so probably sailed past you too. Very lovely part of the World. Now I am jealous.

As you can see it didn't.

Hope you have better luck.

Don't people just pi$te you off??? I had that happen to me a few times

They are building a Marina in Wyndham - which apparently is going to be world class. It had the approval last week which should make this a more desirable area...... Which can only be good for people living here...

Take a look:

http://www.wyndhamcovemarina.com.au/...me/default.asp

I'll write a verse to cheer you up:

There was an old man Mr Lane
who was incredibly rude and a pain
Nic she cleaned up her pad
but he didn't show ain't that bad
bend him over and show him the cane...

I hate rude people - a phone call wouldn't have been too difficult hey?

Lau x
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5873183]OMFG.:curse::curse:

Viewer didn't turn up. EA and myself sitting waiting until 11.10. She phones the office, no he hasn't cancelled. Phone him, he isn't coming - no reason, no apology.:curse::curse:

Sorry Hun, as you say rude Bar steward :curse:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.