Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
We're going if the house has sold or not!!!! Really hoping it will have before we go........but see what happens.
Don't really give a sh*t anymore........my sister has already gone......so big whoop if I can't pay my mortgage payments when I'm not even here
Have instructed a new EA today......basically told them to heavily advertise my house or else (more desk jumping!!!)Waiting for hubby to get his ar*e home now so we can have PANCAKES!!!!!
Beth x x
And she says she's not that bad.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:38 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
And she says she's not that bad.
PMSL
I will have to verbally let off steam then........seeing as I have to be a good girl and not let my lovely clean police record be tarnished in any shape or form
Beth x x
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Do they work?? We won't get double baggage either... thinking of airfreighting some stuff.
So far so good, apparently you need to buy the good ones though as the cheap ones can go pop when you are least expecting it. Doing wonders on the duvets and also daughters teddies

Tracy
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL
I will have to verbally let off steam then........seeing as I have to be a good girl and not let my lovely clean police record be tarnished in any shape or form
Beth x x
The whole of South Wales heaves a collective sigh of relief...especially your new EA.

Good luck Beth - hope they pull the rabbit out of the hat for you.

Just spoke to a friend of mine who put her house on the market before us. She really, really needs to sell for money reasons and has cut the price to the bone, but has just given up and taken it off the market. She said that she was fed up with cleaning all the time for people to come round who hadn't sold their houses. She has a lovely house - which has just been totally renovated. I can not understand why she can't sell it. It's not just us girls.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
So far so good, apparently you need to buy the good ones though as the cheap ones can go pop when you are least expecting it. Doing wonders on the duvets and also daughters teddies

Tracy
We need them for teddies! DD wants to travel with 6 of the things. They have their own wardrobe of clothes too.... the bear factory have a lot to answer for.:curse:
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:00 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb

Tracy
Where do you buy them? Could do with a few hundred....LOL
Beth x x
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:02 am
Make it happen!!!!

The whole of South Wales heaves a collective sigh of relief...especially your new EA.

Good luck Beth - hope they pull the rabbit out of the hat for you.

Just spoke to a friend of mine who put her house on the market before us. She really, really needs to sell for money reasons and has cut the price to the bone, but has just given up and taken it off the market. She said that she was fed up with cleaning all the time for people to come round who hadn't sold their houses. She has a lovely house - which has just been totally renovated. I can not understand why she can't sell it. It's not just us girls.
Well I need to concentrate on other things now......like packing!!!!!!
Hoping this EA will be shocked at the low price and push it to sell!!!!
God we can win the rugby but we can't sell our houses...LOL
Beth x x
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:21 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Our house sale has fallen through today

The bank won't let our "buyers" have enough money

Back to square one
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:22 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri

Back to square one
What? No!
I'm so sorry for you all
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:24 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby just rung to tell me we're booking the flights TONIGHT!!!!!!!
Been on the phone to Singapore Airlines and have confirmed we are entitled to 40kgs per person checked luggage and 7kgs per person hand luggage (have to have a perm visa which is unused to qualify for double baggage allowance)
Laptop and handbag are free........and my daughter's violin will go in the fragile cargo
Flying 10 weeks today by the looks of things, whether house has sold or not.......
Beth x x
Absolutely over the moon for you all
(Now the real panic starts!!!)

Big hugs
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Back to square one
BUGGER!!!

Why did they go looking b4 having all that sorted:curse::curse::curse:
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:35 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
BUGGER!!!

Why did they go looking b4 having all that sorted:curse::curse::curse:
That's what I said

We've had a week of wrangling over the price then on Saturday we accepted an offer. Today we get the news that they can't go through with it as the bank won't let them remortgage their existing property.
Bloody time wasters :curse:
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

That's what I said

We've had a week of wrangling over the price then on Saturday we accepted an offer. Today we get the news that they can't go through with it as the bank won't let them remortgage their existing property.

See you are in dorset, where abouts, my mother in law lives near Blandford in a tiny village (still cant get over they don't have street lights there).
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Oh no Kapri - that sucks.

as for my sale - I have officially lost the will to live....the buyers have been in touch with our solicitor about the kerb, basically they want it done.....I have the paperwork here from the highway agency - it will be 8 weeks before they can give the go ahead and give us a quote so realistically about 3 months before the work can be done....I have emailed our buyer and said it will be £1200-£1500 we will offer £1500 as cashback on completion and submit the paperwoek but not waiting all that time.

If they refuse this offer we will withdraw and put our house back on market without driveway:curse: I am not waiting another 3 months for this buyer!

Im so cross.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:45 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

That's what I said

oh no bleedin time wasters:curse: hope you find a new buyer soon , i really feel for you but at least you found out right at the beginning xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.