Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:36 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Our buyer is have a full survey tomorrow, she's been trying to get me to knock money off the house for ages then spends £1000 on a full survey (mad woman).

can't believe your buyer has asked for a new carpet cheeky whats name. does she want you to wipe her backside next time she poo's too?

Tina x

hmm maybe thats why shes having a full survey to try and knock the price down a b it??
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:57 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hubby just rung to tell me we're booking the flights TONIGHT!!!!!!!
Been on the phone to Singapore Airlines and have confirmed we are entitled to 40kgs per person checked luggage and 7kgs per person hand luggage (have to have a perm visa which is unused to qualify for double baggage allowance)
Laptop and handbag are free........and my daughter's violin will go in the fragile cargo
Flying 10 weeks today by the looks of things, whether house has sold or not.......
Beth x x

Hi Beth

make sure you have that written on an email they can sometimes get a little funny at check in.

Also how are you getting to Cairns with singapore someone who recently moved to Cairns said because of the domestic flight you may not get the 40kg because of the domestic flight.

We had looked at going Cathay Pacific straight from Hong Kong not sure if you still get allowance though.

Would be interseted to know how you get on, you lucky thing 10 weeks

Sorry for gatecrashing thread have been reading with interest just a few things to tidy up and hopefully house goes on the market this week.

I am expecting a very quick sale, with a bidding war and 30k been offerd over the asking price. ....well i can dream

kaye
Old Feb 5th 2008, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
hmm maybe thats why shes having a full survey to try and knock the price down a b it??
She's been told not to bother and she knows house is still on the market
Old Feb 5th 2008, 2:09 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

dont blame you x
Old Feb 5th 2008, 2:09 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Hi Beth

make sure you have that written on an email they can sometimes get a little funny at check in.

Also how are you getting to Cairns with singapore someone who recently moved to Cairns said because of the domestic flight you may not get the 40kg because of the domestic flight.

We had looked at going Cathay Pacific straight from Hong Kong not sure if you still get allowance though.

Would be interseted to know how you get on, you lucky thing 10 weeks

Sorry for gatecrashing thread have been reading with interest just a few things to tidy up and hopefully house goes on the market this week.

I am expecting a very quick sale, with a bidding war and 30k been offerd over the asking price. ....well i can dream

kaye
Hi Kaye,
I will jump over the check-in desk and bash the woman if I don't get my double baggage allowance....LOL
Beth x x
Old Feb 5th 2008, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

kelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
I have joined the legions that have gone before having a whinge about house selling...

House almost on market, no formal instruction to any agent yet...... estate agent begs a one off, single viewer contract as they believe they can sell it to couple who are desparate to buy in our street... 1.25% and only tied into this particualar couple... free to instruct a n other agent immediately only pay this agent if we sell to THIS couple...

sends them round to view, they spend 3/4 hour of my precious packing time telling me what they would do my MY house if they were to buy it

Then tell me they would like to see it when it is finished!

Everything is done apart from some packing and a hallway/stairs carpet.... what the Heck is that about?

And why tell me what their plans are?

Grrrrrrrrrr:curse:

They knew it wasn't finished, which is why it is not officially on the market yet... what kind of muppets are they? or the agent for wasting my time?

chill out! Be glad youre not selling here in oz! They charge at least 2.2% and take mostly 90 days to sell! Were not all bad!
Hope it all goes well for you. And remember, you need an agent to sell it, unless you have time in between your packing to do that too!!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Been on the phone to Singapore Airlines and have confirmed we are entitled to 40kgs per person checked luggage and 7kgs per person hand luggage (have to have a perm visa which is unused to qualify for double baggage allowance)
Laptop and handbag are free........and my daughter's violin will go in the fragile cargo
Flying 10 weeks today by the looks of things, whether house has sold or not.......
Beth x x
Its all go now Beth how exciting for you, as we are on a 457 we won't get double baggage, so I have a fixation with vac bags at the moment

Tracy
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maisey
Its the emissions you have to watch out for!
PMSL.

Laptop and handbag are free........and my daughter's violin will go in the fragile cargo :
Flying 10 weeks today by the looks of things, whether house has sold or not:
Beth x x
Fantastic news Beth!! I would do the same in your shoes. 10 weeks, oh my lord. Get packing girl!

Our buyer is have a full survey tomorrow, she's been trying to get me to knock money off the house for ages then spends £1000 on a full survey (mad woman).

can't believe your buyer has asked for a new carpet cheeky whats name. does she want you to wipe her backside next time she poo's too?

Tina x
LOL. Buyers, they want your house for free and then moan about having to move in. Do you think we should shift their furniture for them too?

She's been told not to bother and she knows house is still on the market
Good on you!! they obviously want to knock the price down.:curse:

Originally Posted by kelbelinoz
chill out! Be glad youre not selling here in oz! They charge at least 2.2% and take mostly 90 days to sell! Were not all bad!
Hope it all goes well for you. And remember, you need an agent to sell it, unless you have time in between your packing to do that too!! :
Eddie's post was a long time ago. She is living in Oz now....

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Its all go now Beth how exciting for you:, as we are on a 457 we won't get double baggage, so I have a fixation with vac bags at the moment

Tracy
Do they work?? We won't get double baggage either... thinking of airfreighting some stuff.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hi Kaye,
I will jump over the check-in desk and bash the woman if I don't get my double baggage allowance....LOL
Beth x x

And she ain't joking. I wouldn't cross her and I'm a Essex girl and we'll fight anyoneLOL

Tina x
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:12 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

And she ain't joking. I wouldn't cross her and I'm a Essex girl and we'll fight anyoneLOL

Tina x
For god's sake....I'm not that bad....I only start when someone gets my back up....LOL
Beth x x
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

For god's sake....I'm not that bad....I only start when someone gets my back up....LOL
Beth x x
Bloomin heck, you don't live far from me. Do I need to be afraid??

Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Excellent news Beth We go 7 weeks tomorrow and leaving house to sell also. Do you think you will go and leave on the market or are you going to sell to one of those companies???

Must admit I did call them just out of curiosity really and they quoted me 265k house on for 309k you could imagine what i said
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Beth x x

Don't listen to her, her bank manager is still in rehab just for certifing her doc's. But we all love her really. ha ha.

Tina x

Last edited by steveandtina; Feb 5th 2008 at 3:21 am. Reason: bad spelling
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:20 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by spaceys
Excellent news Beth We go 7 weeks tomorrow and leaving house to sell also. Do you think you will go and leave on the market or are you going to sell to one of those companies???

Must admit I did call them just out of curiosity really and they quoted me 265k house on for 309k you could imagine what i said
We're going if the house has sold or not!!!! Really hoping it will have before we go........but see what happens.
Don't really give a sh*t anymore........my sister has already gone......so big whoop if I can't pay my mortgage payments when I'm not even here
Have instructed a new EA today......basically told them to heavily advertise my house or else (more desk jumping!!!)
Waiting for hubby to get his ar*e home now so we can have PANCAKES!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:22 am
Make it happen!!!!

Don't listern to her, her bank manager is still in rehab just for certifing her doc's. But we all love her really. ha ha.

Tina x
You're lucky I like you Tina....ROTFLMAO
Beth x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.