Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 20th 2008, 2:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Ohh hope the viewing going well Fly.

We had the same thing with our meds last week, we thankfully dont have to go see Dr but have asked her to do 2 reports, one on my postnatal depression and one on DD2's kidney infection when she was little....the med centre are still waiting for the report:curse:.......its another wait to add to my list....as if i havent got enough weight of my own

Fingers are firmly crossed for you.
Thanks Hayles.

Sorry to hear you have had problems too. They like to make it as difficult as they can don't they? Fingers crossed you get your reports soon. OH has to wait to get better - whenever that may be and then start trying to make an appointment with a Dr. You can't see a GP making time for a patient who is well can you?

Well, my viewers have been and gone. Said they really liked the house and will come back for another look. Now as a person to whom this has been said so many times before and then the people have completely disappeared off the face of the earth, I'll believe that when I see it....
Old Feb 20th 2008, 2:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi there - Fly Away have they been and gone yet, dying to know if you have sold.

Nicky
LOL - not sold yet - see above. Cautiously optimistic for a 2nd viewing is about as far as I would go.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Fingers stilled firmly crossed for you Fly xxx
Old Feb 20th 2008, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Hi Julie

Thanks for such a lovely response I am not sleeping due to my brain going into overdrive as soon as it its the pillow. I just start thinking about things that need to be done, although we have started doing things, we already have 3 suitcases in our bedroom which has things in ready for the move, we are on track with everything we need to do, so all we need to worry about is the house.

It is a bigish house and not that cheap either, so we know we have a smaller market, but for a new house the rooms are a really good size, we have a huge garden and are not overlooked at the back as it is a field so when someone comes through the door who can afford it, they will buy it I am sure.

I am not worried about the move, In fact I can't wait to go, so am very frustrated about not selling and be abel to finalise things for the move.

After I am up to date with BE, I am going to go to the 3rd floor and start sorting, cleaning and tidying as you have said by just doing one room a day, it will mean I am not just sat here mulling things over and will feel as though I have achieved something.

Speak soon
Tracy
Hi Tracy

And you said you were not organized, you are but you just don't no it yet.

Yes good on you go for it you will have definatley achieved something by sorting out the room. You won't feel as fed up and you can sing to the radio.
I am so pleased that you have decided to do a bit of sorting.
Did you write a list?

I have got rid of a few bits but thats all.

Soon as the first timer buyers houses start to sell yours and mine will follow on and the rest on this site.

I have had people who just wanted a nose none had there houses for sale.
Not had a sniff sice November but springs coming soon.
But I like to look on the bright side and it gave me a bit of experience.
I hated it and could not waite for them to go, maybe I will feel better when they are genuine buyers.

Speak soon
Julie
Old Feb 20th 2008, 2:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fingers stilled firmly crossed for you Fly xxx
Thanks Hayles - any news with you today??? I have my fingers crossed for your survey.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 2:56 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, I log off early and go out for the day and come back to find 4 pages have been written whilst I've been away

Fly, hope your cautiously optimistic view pays off

My EA is dropping particulars and agreement for us to sign off tonight. That's all the news I have at the moment.

Janine
Old Feb 20th 2008, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL - not sold yet - see above. Cautiously optimistic for a 2nd viewing is about as far as I would go.

Fingers crossed that they will come back for a second viewing, although and I don't want to be negative or put a dampner on this, but our one and only viewer who did come back for a second look also said he was interested and would put an offer in, and he has not been seen since either Cautiously Optimistic is a very good viewpoint

Will have everything crossed for you

Tracy
Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Nothing FLY, I sent her a text yesterday (am doing that almost daily atm as she is te only one who can chase this side of things) she says she had been onto bank yesterday and was going in to moan some more at lunch time....i have heard nothing since.....cant believe that is ANOTHER month gone that I wont have exchanged.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
Blimey, I log off early and go out for the day and come back to find 4 pages have been written whilst I've been away

Fly, hope your cautiously optimistic view pays off

My EA is dropping particulars and agreement for us to sign off tonight. That's all the news I have at the moment.

Janine
It has been a busy day, hope you had a good day out, although it has been cold it is lovely and bright. We are still waiting for our EA to ring us back from Monday - not a good sign really is it !

Good Luck with yours

Tracy
Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:08 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing FLY, I sent her a text yesterday (am doing that almost daily atm as she is te only one who can chase this side of things) she says she had been onto bank yesterday and was going in to moan some more at lunch time....i have heard nothing since.....cant believe that is ANOTHER month gone that I wont have exchanged.
Lets hope this is the buyer for you, fingers crossed.
Just as a matter of interest, what does having a different EA do that another one doesn't to attract buyers. If you have the house in the paper and all the main internet sites, what else can they do apart from drag them off the street. I am curious because ours has only sent 1 viewer in 7 weeks (dodgy EA sent 2) and he is now coming round tomorrow at 12 to discuss things with us. We have discussed putting it with someone else but really don't know what to do.

What time does Sparkys Wife have her viewer going, anyone know?

Nicky
Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:19 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

My day just gets better Look at the thread on the Australian forum about my costs so far for the visa process!!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Ohh my goodness, we have been with our EA nearly 7 weeks, have been in the papers 3 times and are on Rightmove. Now before Christmas we decided to advertise our home privately sellmyownhome, houseladder etc, the reason being that we only wanted VERY interested people coming over christmas, so they would have to be really looking, to find us on some of these sites - this was when we were in the dreamworld where we were going to have buyers fighting to buy our home - anyhow and the point to this, we have just had an email which reads

Hi there,

I was surfing a private home owners website and caught hold of your home, I am interested and would like to know if your house is still available for sale. I would also like to know if the price is negotiable.

Thanks,

We have responded, hopefully with not too much desperation, confirming still for sale and open to offers. Please, please let him respond and want to come and see the house, although not today as I couldn't have it tidy enough in time I should have taken Julies advice

Tracy
Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:27 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

It has been a busy day, hope you had a good day out, although it has been cold it is lovely and bright. We are still waiting for our EA to ring us back from Monday - not a good sign really is it !

Good Luck with yours

Tracy
Just round to a friend's so the children can let off a bit of steam. I think they hate being at home with me

It's been foggy, cloudy and cold here today.

Hopefully your EA will ring soon

Good luck

Janine
Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:27 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh my goodness, we have been with our EA nearly 7 weeks, have been in the papers 3 times and are on Rightmove. Now before Christmas we decided to advertise our home privately sellmyownhome, houseladder etc, the reason being that we only wanted VERY interested people coming over christmas, so they would have to be really looking, to find us on some of these sites - this was when we were in the dreamworld where we were going to have buyers fighting to buy our home - anyhow and the point to this, we have just had an email which reads

Hi there,

I was surfing a private home owners website and caught hold of your home, I am interested and would like to know if your house is still available for sale. I would also like to know if the price is negotiable.

Thanks,

We have responded, hopefully with not too much desperation, confirming still for sale and open to offers. Please, please let him respond and want to come and see the house, although not today as I couldn't have it tidy enough in time I should have taken Julies advice

Tracy
Ooooooohhhh good luck with this one Tracy
Beth x x
Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
Just round to a friend's so the children can let off a bit of steam. I think they hate being at home with me

It's been foggy, cloudy and cold here today.

Hopefully your EA will ring soon

Good luck

Janine
I am sure the kids had a great day, although I am sorry about the weather, we have had a lovely day

We will ring him Friday - hopefully hubby will shout at him then

Tracy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.