Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

ghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Mark didn't know you were on BE!!
oh the shame, the shame, how will i ever live it down
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:26 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mark......Nic has told us all about your lovely flat. Bet you had no trouble selling it
Beth x x
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi Mark......Nic has told us all about your lovely flat. Bet you had no trouble selling it
Beth x x
Especially with 10,000 blue bottles as sitting tenants.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:29 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Especially with 10,000 blue bottles as sitting tenants.
Maybe they weren't after the cream on the cakes
Beth x x
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe they weren't after the cream on the cakes
Beth x x
EWWWWWWWW!!!

I just got that - took me a few minutes. You dirty Mary!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:54 am
Make it happen!!!!

EWWWWWWWW!!!

I just got that - took me a few minutes. You dirty Mary!
YOU STARTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

YOU STARTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Me!!! I was just an innocent witness! I was reminded of my experience by your photos!!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 10:00 am
Make it happen!!!!

Me!!! I was just an innocent witness! I was reminded of my experience by your photos!!
Yeah the photos brought some bad memories back for you. You did seem to get excited when you saw the bike again though
Beth x x
Old Feb 19th 2008, 6:55 pm
ANNE&JAY

ANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Viewers tomorrow...3.30pm. Local, same place, 1st time buyers.

OMG the pressure is on!! Am not around tomorrow (normally am, but am catching up with a friend) so am dropping the keys off tomorrow am.

Am glad I had yesterday and today off work, am going to give this place a good tidy up now.

Am terrified...
GOOD LUCK SPARKY WIFE ..........
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:07 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

ROTFLMFAO.........hope I don't get into trouble, but this is sooooooooo funny Nic

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...money1/174.jpg

Beth x x
is that a seat cum saddle ?
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:14 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

ROTFLMFAO.........hope I don't get into trouble, but this is sooooooooo funny Nic

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...money1/174.jpg

Beth x x
Oh that is so gross, where did you get the photo from?
Good luck FA with meds and viewers today and Sparkywife for viewers, will keep it all crossed.

Nicky
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:16 pm
ANNE&JAY

ANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud of

Hi Flyaway,

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your meds and viewing. I'm sure these will be the one!

Anne xxx
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:16 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Oh that is so gross, where did you get the photo from?
Good luck FA with meds and viewers today and Sparkywife for viewers, will keep it all crossed.

Nicky
yep , will echo that .. good luck
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Fly, meds will be fine, I am here Good luck with the viewer, it has got to be your turn x
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=nickywes;Good luck FA with meds and viewers today and Sparkywife for viewers, will keep it all crossed.

Nicky[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by ANNE&JAY
GOOD LUCK SPARKY WIFE ..........
Cheers guys, am just finishing the last of the titivating, (as OH says) and then it's the off!

All the best Fly Away with the meds and the viewers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.