Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 21st 2008, 9:59 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
That sounds really promising Janine. I know it sounds terrible, but the people who offered on the other house may prefer your house.... (Happened to friends of ours, the house next door was under offer when they put theirs on the market and the people pulled out to buy theirs as it was in good condition compared to their neighbour.)

I am having bad thoughts today.
You are having naughty thoughts today. Mind you it's a tempting idea.

Janine
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:00 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
He's alright N. He is always injured at work, perks of the job i guess. He got patched up and gone straight back to work, would have to be a missing limb to get him to take a day off work! Im glad we had meds too

SURVEYOR DID ring and he is coming this arvo wahhoooo. Just got to rope someone into doing school run for me now I spoke to my gorgeous conveyancer and he said if thats all that is outstanding should exchange end next week .....but that is a big IF, im used to the way they are pulling things up last minute.
Great news, Gonnago

Let's hope things go swimmingly.

Janine
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:28 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Well I've had enough of banging my head in pure frustration over selling my house........have just put the 'KERRANG' channel on tv, turned the volumne up loud and am now banging my head to rock music instead
Feels bloody good too!!!! (although if the EA rings now I probably won't hear the phone )

Beth x x
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Well I've had enough of banging my head in pure frustration over selling my house........have just put the 'KERRANG' channel on tv, turned the volumne up loud and am now banging my head to rock music instead
Feels bloody good too!!!! (although if the EA rings now I probably won't hear the phone )

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...rd2000/cat.gif

Beth x x
PMSL Beth, loved your two pictures. Exactly how I feel. Although I should be doing the ironing and somehow accidentally came onto BE. How did that happen?
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:33 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL Beth, loved your two pictures. Exactly how I feel. Although I should be doing the ironing and somehow accidentally came onto BE. How did that happen?
I daren't iron now.......would probably pick the ironing board up to use as an air guitar....LOL
Beth x x
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=BethandAndrew;5968212]Well I've had enough of banging my head in pure frustration over selling my house........have just put the 'KERRANG' channel on tv, turned the volumne up loud and am now banging my head to rock music instead
Feels bloody good too!!!! although if the EA rings now I probably won't hear the phone ) thumbsup:

how does that happen? never mind eh?

I daren't iron now.......would probably pick the ironing board up to use as an air guitar....LOL
Beth x x
Old Feb 21st 2008, 11:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Well OH has just rung from the Drs and said he has been put on antibiotics - apparently he has a chest infection. Wonder if that's what we all had?? He's on antibiotics - which is good news as he won't be able to drink this weekend, so guess whose driving. I have hardly drunk for the last 6 weeks, so I am enjoying the thought of a few drinks. Hope it stops me being so stressed.

I have finished my ironing and now I have no excuse to stop me doing all the paperwork... I have loads of stuff to put on Ebay too... Plus I need to go and get new curtains for the rental flat - organised for new carpets yesterday so it should be ready for the market soon. OMG another one to worry about.

Beth, I hope you are keeping an ear on the phone while you rock round the house. I pinched your cat as an avatar for my AB login!! Sorry.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 11:40 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Hi all,

Well OH has just rung from the Drs and said he has been put on antibiotics - apparently he has a chest infection. Wonder if that's what we all had?? He's on antibiotics - which is good news as he won't be able to drink this weekend, so guess whose driving. I have hardly drunk for the last 6 weeks, so I am enjoying the thought of a few drinks. Hope it stops me being so stressed.

I have finished my ironing and now I have no excuse to stop me doing all the paperwork... I have loads of stuff to put on Ebay too... Plus I need to go and get new curtains for the rental flat - organised for new carpets yesterday so it should be ready for the market soon. OMG another one to worry about.

Beth, I hope you are keeping an ear on the phone while you rock round the house. I pinched your cat as an avatar for my AB login!! Sorry.
I have an answerphone......so should the EA ring, they can leave me a message
Still blasting my kerrang out........wish I'd done it weeks ago now
I love my rock music......the louder the better.........listening to 'Muse' now
Glad your hubby is getting sorted with his chest.......we struggled to shift it, bloody horrible virus
Glad you liked the head banging cat Here's another one for you:

Beth x x
Old Feb 21st 2008, 11:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have an answerphone......so should the EA ring, they can leave me a message
Still blasting my kerrang out........wish I'd done it weeks ago now
I love my rock music......the louder the better.........listening to 'Muse' now
Glad your hubby is getting sorted with his chest.......we struggled to shift it, bloody horrible virus
Glad you liked the head banging cat Here's another one for you:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...2061yx8sr1.gif

Beth x x

ROFPMSL. that one is even better because it looks like it is smiling. Where do you get these things from??? I have an image of you on the PC all day searching Google and giggling.

Have you got any house work done, or have you just damaged your eardrums permanently?? I like the Clash and often have it blasting out of the car at school pick up. the other Mums think I am a bit strange.... they could be right.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 11:50 pm
Make it happen!!!!

ROFPMSL. that one is even better because it looks like it is smiling. Where do you get these things from??? I have an image of you on the PC all day searching Google and giggling.

Have you got any house work done, or have you just damaged your eardrums permanently?? I like the Clash and often have it blasting out of the car at school pick up. the other Mums think I am a bit strange.... they could be right.
Yeah I do the house work in between refreshing the BE page....LOL

Look at this......I would be on my arse!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI

Brilliant though!!!!

Beth x x
Old Feb 21st 2008, 11:53 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

We're away again this weekend (Butlins Bognor Regis, for my sins!) but wanted to give you all best wishes for a weekend of eager house viewers with loads of money, eager to complete next month

Take care everyone
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Just calle EA and they are taking our 2nd viewers to go and look at another property Hope they hate it. EA said they have not put in any offers anywhere yet so there is still a glimmer of hope......am not holding my breath thou, i have a feeling they not gonna go for ours

Off to work now, will take my mind off it all anyway
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:37 am
Make it happen!!!!

ROTFPMSL........this is funny......ADULTS ONLY!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ipAbU15FU

Beth x x
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 2:02 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

ROTFPMSL........this is funny......ADULTS ONLY!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ipAbU15FU

Beth x x
Hi all just come on here to see if anybody has any news and some of it seems really good. We haven't got anyone beating our door down with the new ad in the paper paying the stamp duty but you never know. I feel like the odd one out not living in Wales! Good luck all.

Nicky x
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi all just come on here to see if anybody has any news and some of it seems really good. We haven't got anyone beating our door down with the new ad in the paper paying the stamp duty but you never know. I feel like the odd one out not living in Wales! Good luck all.

Nicky x

Hi All

There has been some good news today, hopefully someone will get a completion, a sale and an offer very soon. Give them them weekend to have a run out, and hopefully you will have some calls next week which will have been generated by your paying the stamp duty.

We have no news other than we are still awaiting a call back from our EA. Jason is going to ring them today, if he gets back from the garage in time, my boot lock has broken and will not stay closed:curse - great just something else to deal with :curse:

We don't live in Wales either.

Fingers crossed for some motivated buyers having a run out and about this weekend to see what is on the market.

Have a good weekend everyone

Tracy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.