Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

[QUOTE=Bushman;5954710]Hmmm...Aussie girls!

I like it rough!

Yikes!!

Goodnight everyone. I'll try and be on here a bit more now to help and advise you all:

Bushy the EA.:

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
It's the photos your EA are using to sell your house....LOL

WTF TMI......filthy dirty little bar steward!!!
Beth x x
LOL, Beth you make me howl.

You are obviously having a good day!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by suart
Thanks for the reply sparky wife, Hopefully they will rearrange but you never know!!!!!!!!!!
We are going on a 457 visa they wanted my OH there by the 21st Jan 08 but we did not get our visa's until the 19th jan. They have said theat they will wait for a couple of weeks but my OH said he's not going to go over until he know the house is sold. Its a pain and I have tried to make him bbok his flights, but with me not working at the min I do not think that we will be able to afford to live- he will have to pay rent over there and send me money over here so I can keep paying the mortgage.
Hopefully the EA will pull there finger out and get me some more viewings!!!!
Hi Suart

If it is any consolation we are in exactly the same situation, Jason starts work on the 7th April in Melbourne on a 457. The company pay for flights and are pressing us for dates for us all, he will have to fly on the 3rd april and the children and I stay here until the house is sold. Our mortgage has just come off a fixed rate and gone up SIGNIFICANTLY, I don't work and we will really struggle to pay everything here and in Oz too, I have joked that Jason may have to stay in a hostel to try and save as much money as he can to send to me - it is safe to say we are desperate to sell our house. Fingers crossed for some viewings for you. PM if you want a moan to somone who knows how you feel I feel sick most days when I think about it

Tracy
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:29 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Right just fed the kids....quick tidy up......

Beth x x
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
AAaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

Sorry everyone. just wanted to vent.

Bloody housing market
S'OK Kapri - I felt just like that last week.

Now I am determined to sell bloomin place.

As other's have said, I loved this house and fought tooth and nail to get it. Now all I want to to do is sell it...
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:01 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Found a rare photo of you Bushy......shame we can't see your cream slip on shoes though.....LOL

Beth x x
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
(One day I shall tell you all about the guy with the w*n*ing machine made out of an old bicycle...)

Please can today be the day - I am intrigued and need a laugh

Tracy
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Found a rare photo of you Bushy......shame we can't see your cream slip on shoes though.....LOL

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...Picture55a.png

Beth x x
Oh my - that does look a bit like Bushey....bless
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by corgi
Hi Tracy

We are the same, I loved my house and spent loads on it. I woulnd never sell if I wasn't going to Oz. I have had 7 viewings all together and no one put a offer in. I am starting to find faults about my house I don't love it as much now.
I think I am slowly letting it go. Gosh they will be taking me a way in a white van. Think I am cracking up?
I am doing 1 room a day, I put my music on . I don't find it hard as it will be less stress when someone wants to come and look. As it getting close to spring time I want to be ready. just try 1 room a day . You will be amazed how you soon get back into it. You can always treat yourself to a glass of wine after in the evening. I even write a list of what I am going to do and cross out when I have done them. Worth a try. I sound so organised wow maybe I am?

Thanks I will have a look at internet for house sales.

Julie
hi Julie

We sound very similar, if we weren't going to Oz we wouldn't be selling either. 7 Viewings is really good and they may not be in a position to put ian offer in yet, they may be waiting to finalise a sale or something themselves.

I might try your one room a day theory, but I already reward myself for just getting though the day without killing either the EA or Jason with a full bottle of wine just for me You are very organised and much better than me if you can settle for just a glass, I need the bottle to help me sleep - thats how bad things are

Tracy
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Please can today be the day - I am intrigued and need a laugh

Tracy
Ok then, hope you're not easily shocked and are sitting comfortably..

For 3 years in the 1990s I worked for a large Council Housing department in an office on a large estate.

We used to get all sorts in the office and I had seen this guy - let's call him Mark, quite a few times. The reason I remembered is because he was an older guy who wore a dirty mac (honest). Underneath he wore a pink ladies corset - a lot like Madonna's with cones for boobs.

To be continued...
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:31 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

For 3 years in the 1990s I worked for a large Council Housing department in an office on a large estate.

We used to get all sorts in the office and I had seen this guy - let's call him Mark, quite a few times. The reason I remembered is because he was an older guy who wore a dirty mac (honest). Underneath he wore a pink ladies corset - a lot like Madonna's with cones for boobs.

To be continued...
you can't leave it there now, i am waiting for the next bit please......
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

To be continued...
Anyway, Mark was quite a local figure of renown. He used to cycle around the estate with his mac open, flashing the passersby with his pink corset. He was always smiling and laughing and waving at the ladies.

I'd been there a few months when I went out to investigate a tenant complaint in a block of flats. This poor woman was beseiged by flies and couldn't seem to get rid of them. As part of my investigation into where they were coming from, I knocked on her neighbour's doors to see if they were having any problems. When I got to the flat underneath, Mark answered the door, (in his corset). I asked him if he'd had any problems with flies, but could see behind him into the flat that he was crawling with them! He said he hadn't noticed any flies but did I want to come in and have a piece of cake....

To be continued...
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Noo, you can't just leave it like that, please can we have the next installment
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:35 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

To be continued...
Hold up, hold up

I think I am going to need a glass of something if this is going to continue

Already PMSLing at the first paragraph

Janine
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nickywes
you can't leave it there now, i am waiting for the next bit please......
LOL - here's another bit!

Well, with much trepidation, I walked into the flat. Down the hall, which was filthy but pretty normal - apart from the flies that is. Then I followed Mark into the living room and I kid you not, I have never seen anything like it, the whole place was stacked with Mr Kiplings cake boxes and crawling with flies. Mark said he would find me a fresh cake... I took one look and politely refused.

Then I noticed the exercise bike behind a big pile of boxes...

To be continued....
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:43 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
Hold up, hold up

I think I am going to need a glass of something if this is going to continue

Already PMSLing at the first paragraph

Janine
you didn't accept the cake did you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.