Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
just checked mine still in stansted....off to bed, seriously hope they have budged over night!

night night.
Night hun. xxx Fingers crossed they're in the air soon.

Originally Posted by Icarus
well he's lost me now , says he has a problem with gavity ... gonna write & tell him i do ... mostly around 3am on a sunday morning
Do you think he'll answer?
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

well he's lost me now , says he has a problem with gavity ... gonna write & tell him i do ... mostly around 3am on a sunday morning
gravity? my body could teach him all about the joys of gravity!!

right I really am off to bed now.

night angels.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

night angels.
Night Angels - I shall wish for you all too
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:13 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Night hun. xxx Fingers crossed they're in the air soon.

Do you think he'll answer?
yeah

night angels.
night all
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

yeah

night all
Are you off to bed now IC? I'm just watching the Steven Hawkin prog now on Sky+. We could have an intellectual conversation about it! Nah!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:29 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Are you off to bed now IC? I'm just watching the Steven Hawkin prog now on Sky+. We could have an intellectual conversation about it! Nah!
Don't! OH just made me sit through it! I've got a headache! Now he's watching some utter rubbish... a bloke in combats shooting at a lump of wood with different guns.....he's loving it!

Please tell me my life isn't always going to be this cr*p!!!

Oh no - I've got sharing steve 'o's dunny with you to look forward too
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Don't! OH just made me sit through it! I've got a headache! Now he's watching some utter rubbish... a bloke in combats shooting at a lump of wood with different guns.....he's loving it!

Please tell me my life isn't always going to be this cr*p!!!

Oh no - I've got sharing steve 'o's dunny with you to look forward too
PMSL, your life isn't crap Jen - the TV progs are.

I shall look forward to sharing that dunny - will you ship it down to Adelaide for me, then I'll ship it to Mellie for you.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:37 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL, your life isn't crap Jen - the TV progs are.

I shall look forward to sharing that dunny - will you ship it down to Adelaide for me, then I'll ship it to Mellie for you.
Lol!

The bloke shooting things has finished, hence the big guy wants to hit the hay. Fingers crossed for you that your meds turn up somewhere sensible tomorrow morning

Night all
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Lol!

The bloke shooting things has finished, hence the big guy wants to hit the hay. Fingers crossed for you that your meds turn up somewhere sensible tomorrow morning

Night all
Night hun
xxx
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cambridge lot
Hi All
Well! Fly out 2 weeks on Thursday to Brisbane. House still on the Market, :curse:have had an offer, but the buyers need to sell there house. Have dropped our price to let them drop theirs to generate some more interest, but still very quiet. So looks like we will be going with house still on the market, unsold!!!!!!!:curse::curse::curse:

Hoping that last minute we will be in a better situation and they will have had an offer.
Hope someone has good news about their house soon!
Hey we fly 2 weeks on Thursday too going to Brisbane :curse: You might be on our flight??? We in same situation going with house still on market. Its very frustrating isnt it, we are contacting the EA's today as we are currently on with 3 and when we go we just want 1 sole agency.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

What did I say Fly away - my meds have made it in the night from Stansted to poxy bloody heathrow ....an hour up the road:curse: I knew it!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What did I say Fly away - my meds have made it in the night from Stansted to poxy bloody heathrow ....an hour up the road:curse: I knew it!
Well, if it's any comfort mine are stuck at Heathrow too. Just logged in expecting them to be in transit and they returned to Heathrow 8 mins after they left.

I wonder if our parcels will be on the same plane???

Any news on the exchange?
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Awww I bet they share a flight..... maybe they had word from DIAC not to process us together as Adelaide couldnt take both of us arriving at the same time

No news on exchnge yet, I have text buyer and said she needs to chase her solicitors if she wants completion next Thursday, I am going to give her conveyancer time to open their post and start chasing the EA from about 11 ish
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Awww I bet they share a flight..... maybe they had word from DIAC not to process us together as Adelaide couldnt take both of us arriving at the same time

No news on exchnge yet, I have text buyer and said she needs to chase her solicitors if she wants completion next Thursday, I am going to give her conveyancer time to open their post and start chasing the EA from about 11 ish
I wonder if they'll hit the sack together???

I think you're right, the order has gone out to limit the damage to Adelaide and not under any circumstances allow us to arrive together....

Fingers crossed your nagging pays off - useless lot aren't they? If the only thing missing was the mortgage offer, exchange should have been quick once the correct paperwork arrived. Next Thursday - eek - are you ready to move out???

Well I will have to restrict my BE time today as I have to do another big clean. It's only a week, but the house looks like a bombs hit it.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good luck with the cleaning.

Dont really have much to do to move out as all the big stuff is staying. The only biggy that needs shifting is the kids bunk beds as they are squeezed into an alcove and not going to be easy to unsqueeze them, so think we will do that this weekend and then the girls can just sleep on their mattresses, apart from my 50,0000000000 books, but I have been shifting those to Dads since Christmas ....the only thing that has to be moved on the day is clothes and Georgia's cot.

Con has his expo in Australia house, London on Sunday

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.