Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by suesk
Have to agree with FA a locket is a fab idea. We have bought 1 of these 4 all the kids best mates cost me a bloody fortune lol eldest has 3 best mates little 1 has 2 plus ive 2 friends kids who are 18 so ive had to buy them a locket each 2

Suexx
Aww that is a sweet idea, may do that for the kids.
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Nic and Hayley you will be surprised at how quick they get to thier destination although mine went to Germany seemed to be there on a holiday although they did make it to OZ by the deadline given by the courier.

Suexx
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus

Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Fly, I have just checked my tracking number and my docs are still sitting at stansted airport (since 6.13) the thing is they left the office at 3pm.....the office is IN STANSTED AIRPORT :curse: so it took them 3.13 to make their way 2 mins up the road....

Nicky, good luck with the viewing
Mine is still in Bristol. At least that's 50 miles away. I bet the flights are cancelled tonight because of the weather.

Who are your couriers? Ours are with DHL. Funny if they end up in the same delivery.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Aww that is a sweet idea, may do that for the kids.

Check how many u have to buy 4 1st as i think i spent £100 in Argos just on these damn things looks like parents arnt getting a leaving present now lol

Suexx
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Have to agree with FA a locket is a fab idea. We have bought 1 of these 4 all the kids best mates cost me a bloody fortune lol eldest has 3 best mates little 1 has 2 plus ive 2 friends kids who are 18 so ive had to buy them a locket each 2

Suexx
Ah, that was nice of you. It will be something to keep and remember you by.

lol, enjoy ya day off..... cant say I noticed, but have only just logged on, I have spent the evening shredding paperwork *yawn*
Hayles, you are so good. I am a lazy mare if I don't HAVE to do it.

Nic and Hayley you will be surprised at how quick they get to thier destination although mine went to Germany seemed to be there on a holiday although they did make it to OZ by the deadline given by the courier.

Suexx
Thanks Sue - we were told Wednesday. When we've sent them before, it has been with UPS and they go via Frankfurt. One of our parcels went on a World tour though - really freaky watching it have a holiday and eventually end up in Sydney 2 days late. (Never got a refund for that either.)
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Check how many u have to buy 4 1st as i think i spent £100 in Argos just on these damn things looks like parents arnt getting a leaving present now lol

Suexx
hmmm may have to think of something else (read cheaper)

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Mine is still in Bristol. At least that's 50 miles away. I bet the flights are cancelled tonight because of the weather.

Who are your couriers? Ours are with DHL. Funny if they end up in the same delivery.
TNT apparently! never heard of them.

Suexx
If mine go on holiday Im not sure they want it to be Germany when they have to fly over all those lovely exotic places
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Hayles, you are so good. I am a lazy mare if I don't HAVE to do it.

You know how organised and in control I like to be.....dont seem to have control over much at the moment, visa, house, diet, kids so I am just focusing my energies on stuff I can take control of...like my files and files of paperwork
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

TNT apparently! never heard of them.

I have - don't worry they are well known.

If mine go on holiday Im not sure they want it to be Germany when they have to fly over all those lovely exotic places
LOL - my Sate Sponsorship application went all around Thailand and the far East. Lucky package.

You know how organised and in control I like to be.....dont seem to have control over much at the moment, visa, house, diet, kids so I am just focusing my energies on stuff I can take control of...like my files and files of paperwork
Good plan - I get a bit like that too, but currently I am on my great EA makeover plan so don't need to find another outlet for my anxiety.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:32 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
I'm watching White Girl, set in my home town of Bradford - sounds interesting and Jason is just complainiang about what sort of picture it paints.
Stephen Hawkins knows his onions thats for sure

he's the "thinking mans Davros"
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Icarus
Stephen Hawkins knows his onions thats for sure

he's the "thinking mans Davros"
PMSL IC.

YAY, my meds have taken off from Bristol - destination unknown...
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

yay, fly. prob going to heathrow or stansted my packages always leave stansted and go to heathrow its sooo annoying
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yay, fly. prob going to heathrow or stansted my packages always leave stansted and go to heathrow its sooo annoying
Probably - they'll meet up with your parcel there. UPS always flew to Frankfurt. Wonder if this lot will???
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

just checked mine still in stansted....off to bed, seriously hope they have budged over night!

night night.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:49 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL IC.

YAY, my meds have taken off from Bristol - destination unknown...
well he's lost me now , says he has a problem with gavity ... gonna write & tell him i do ... mostly around 3am on a sunday morning

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.