Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

A waterproof, shock proof watch - you can get good ones for a reasonable price. Hopefully she won't need to take it off and can go on the beach etc in it without worrying and leave her 'nice' watches with you. Any good?
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:57 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
A waterproof, shock proof watch - you can get good ones for a reasonable price. Hopefully she won't need to take it off and can go on the beach etc in it without worrying and leave her 'nice' watches with you. Any good?
ooh thats a good one
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
ooh thats a good one
I agree, that is a good one
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:01 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

A locket with photos??? The ring sounds good though.

A credit card..... Joking...
Credit card would suit her best but not me!! I do like the locket idea, will look at them.

a tattoo
She already has 2 of them. Lower back and shoulder. If I was younger I would have liked one of the lower back one's.

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Which is why a ring is a good idea, if it isn't too fancy she won't take it off, not likely then to get lost or stolen and will be with her at all times, so you are with her on her adventure
I think it will have to be jewellery for the reason of not taking it off. Will probably lose it when she is pissed though.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:01 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
I agree, that is a good one
but not as good as this one ....

Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:02 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

That is a really good idea, thanks.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:03 am

Might be hard to carry around, she is not that big.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
That is a really good idea, thanks.
You're welcome!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:10 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by nickywes
Might be hard to carry around, she is not that big.
i'll sleep on it . i'm off to watch Stephen Hawkins
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Icarus, Your up late, not working tomorrow?
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:12 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Icarus, Your up late, not working tomorrow?
nope , day off
had a beer , can;t tell ?
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

i'll sleep on it . i'm off to watch Stephen Hawkins
I'm watching White Girl, set in my home town of Bradford - sounds interesting and Jason is just complainiang about what sort of picture it paints.
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Fly, I have just checked my tracking number and my docs are still sitting at stansted airport (since 6.13) the thing is they left the office at 3pm.....the office is IN STANSTED AIRPORT :curse: so it took them 3.13 to make their way 2 mins up the road....

Nicky, good luck with the viewing
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Have to agree with FA a locket is a fab idea. We have bought 1 of these 4 all the kids best mates cost me a bloody fortune lol eldest has 3 best mates little 1 has 2 plus ive 2 friends kids who are 18 so ive had to buy them a locket each 2

Suexx
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

nope , day off
had a beer , can;t tell ?
lol, enjoy ya day off..... cant say I noticed, but have only just logged on, I have spent the evening shredding paperwork *yawn*

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.