Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I'm just feeling really impatient and unsettled and CROSS. That's the word CROSS. Grump, grump, flamin economic situation, flamin media... etc ad nauseum...

Apart from that I''m good.

Glad to hear you won't be getting too squiffy. Also that you didn't blub on the boss, although it would have been funny if you'd got his suit wet...

Hoping to get some news on Thursday.... why I believe the agent I don't know, years of experience should have made me wise up, but they say they will speak to the viewer then...
It's is hard. I'm afraid that I feel the media have a lot to asnswer for.

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Hi guys just a quick update we are are exchanging contracts on thursday and completing 4th of april so its all moving now. Having a bit of a wobble about it all but sure it will work out!! x clare
That's fantastic, all the best with that.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys just a quick update we are are exchanging contracts on thursday and completing 4th of april so its all moving now. Having a bit of a wobble about it all but sure it will work out!! x clare
That's wonderful Claire! I bet your wobble wasn't as dramatic as Beth's?? Seriously hun, hope you're feeling better and to see you in Adelaide soon.

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
I know, I will soon be going on a one woman crusade to give buying a property good PR.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:59 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

I'll echo that SW , make their own news
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:00 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

ooh good news Claire , don't wory bout yer wobble ... it will be fine
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:02 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Right , Newspaper are here week thursday .... i'm on my way then to be the next Jez Pacman

the world is my lobster

i dunno what to wear tho
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:12 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
god i never thought of that ! hmmmmm better make a list any naughty things i done
I hope you're not up all night compiling that list.

oh yeah .. well when that EA rings !!!
Mmmmm. :curse: Just waiting, waiting, waiting.

Well done on the car - only the house to go now. Did you see that thread about someone with their whole life on Ebay - we should all do that...
Not a bad idea. Do you think I'd get a good bid if I include the kids and OH.

J, carless 'eh How does it feel?
Strange, actually. OH has got his smelly work car on the drive and I've told him that when we've got viewers he's gonna have to move it.

I'm just feeling really impatient and unsettled and CROSS. That's the word CROSS. Grump, grump, flamin economic situation, flamin media... etc ad nauseum...
Sympathise with you FA. It's a mad, bad world. :curse:

Woohoo. CONGRATULATIONS. We're all entitled to a little wobble. Just go with the flow.

Totally agree with you SS.

Right , Newspaper are here week thursday .... i'm on my way then to be the next Jez Pacman

the world is my lobster

i dunno what to wear tho
Just do what every woman does. Try everything on in your entire wardrobe. Then go with the first thing you tried on.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:16 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Off2Oz

Just do what every woman does. Try everything on in your entire wardrobe. Then go with the first thing you tried on.

I'll get a new frock
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Good Grief it is difficult to keep up with you lot when you are not sat on BE all day............. but packing, and shredding and going to the tip

Congrats to all of you with news, viewings, exchanges and completions. Beth you will hear from your EA soon. Scott, I can just imagine you in your new frock, hope a piccie will make face book

Right more mad news from me, I know I suggested the guardian angels and well mine definitley wasn't listening, then the Easter Bunny, but I am now in a size 14 from a 12 so think I need to give that one up.

BUT........................., someone has suggested that I should bury a Saint Nicholas in my garden. Apparently she knew someone who did this everytime she needed to sell her house and always succeeded...... It was suggested that I have nothing to loose and she is right so guess who will be finding a St Nick tomorrow after the hairdressers (desperatley need to cover my grey).

Although I am not sure if my family and friends are trying to think of the most bizarre things to see if I will do them.

Family party on Saturday, I will have lots of bizarre house selling suggestions for you all on Sunday

Right back to my unoccupied personal effects statement

Tracy
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:42 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Jasonmb

Congrats to all of you with news, viewings, exchanges and completions. Beth you will hear from your EA soon. Scott, I can just imagine you in your new frock, hope a piccie will make face book

BUT........................., someone has suggested that I should bury a Saint Nicholas in my garden. Apparently she knew someone who did this everytime she needed to sell her house and always succeeded...... It was suggested that I have nothing to loose and she is right so guess who will be finding a St Nick tomorrow after the hairdressers (desperatley need to cover my grey).
:
Isn't that Santa ?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
I hope you're not up all night compiling that list.

PMSL!!!

Mmmmm. Just waiting, waiting, waiting.

Know the feeling...

Not a bad idea. Do you think I'd get a good bid if I include the kids and OH.

Sorry, don't think that would help the sale.

Sympathise with you FA. It's a mad, bad world.

Thanks - it's so annoying that we chose to try and sell now.

Just do what every woman does. Try everything on in your entire wardrobe. Then go with the first thing you tried on. :
I'll get a new frock :
PMSL!!!

Good Grief it is difficult to keep up with you lot when you are not sat on BE all day............. but packing, and shredding and going to the tip:

Hope you're getting sorted. I've been sorting papers and shredding... and browsing on BE at the same time. Honest

Right more mad news from me, I know I suggested the guardian angels and well mine definitley wasn't listening, then the Easter Bunny, but I am now in a size 14 from a 12 so think I need to give that one up.

I'll give anything a go - do you mean a father Christmas or a St Christopher???

Although I am not sure if my family and friends are trying to think of the most bizarre things to see if I will do them.

Family party on Saturday, I will have lots of bizarre house selling suggestions for you all on Sunday

Right back to my unoccupied personal effects statement:

Tracy::

Hope you get some news soon Tracy and tell us all the mad house selling schemes - they may just work.....
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Isn't that Santa ?
LOL, we cross posted - I thought that too....
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Isn't that Santa ?

Correct

he is also known as Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker. He had a reputation for secret gift-giving, and is now commonly identified with Santa Claus.

Just need to find a non santa St Nic thingy to bury - I think it is fair to say I have officially lost it !

Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:53 am
Handsome Internet Guy

LOL, we cross posted - I thought that too....
Between you & i ,, i think Tracy has lost it
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:54 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Correct

he is also known as Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker. He had a reputation for secret gift-giving, and is now commonly identified with Santa Claus.

Just need to find a non santa St Nic thingy to bury - I think it is fair to say I have officially lost it !

A naked santa ?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

PMSL!!!

Hope you get some news soon Tracy and tell us all the mad house selling schemes - they may just work.....
I am prepared to give anything a try, now this Saint Nic thingy, I have re-checked my email, which came from my German cousin and it is definitly St Nic. Perhaps the secret gift giver is going to give us a viewer - I wish

I can guarantee some bizarre suggestions after Sunday, I have a very strange family to say the least But someone has to have them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.