Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:34 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Come on girls, news please, I'm biting my finger nails here.....
No news......zilch.....
Beth x x
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
No news......zilch.....
Beth x x

Keeping it all crossed for you Beth

Sam
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

No news......zilch.....
Beth x x
Hang in there Beth.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

No news......zilch.....
Beth x x
Oh no, hold on in there Beth.

I bet the dopey man couldn't get to the phone during UK office hours. First thing tomorrow get the EA to phone the wife and ask what he would have said if he had phoned... Can't believe they would mess about like this, I'm sure the guy is punishing you.:curse: Mind you our last house, we sold to a guy who worked nights. Refused to take phone calls in the day and wouldn't allow his wife, (who worked days) to do anything. Didn't have email. In the end I communicated with them by notes stuffed through their door. Ridiculous. Took 3 months to complete due to his stupidness.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:34 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, hold on in there Beth.

I bet the dopey man couldn't get to the phone during UK office hours. First thing tomorrow get the EA to phone the wife and ask what he would have said if he had phoned... Can't believe they would mess about like this, I'm sure the guy is punishing you.:curse: Mind you our last house, we sold to a guy who worked nights. Refused to take phone calls in the day and wouldn't allow his wife, (who worked days) to do anything. Didn't have email. In the end I communicated with them by notes stuffed through their door. Ridiculous. Took 3 months to complete due to his stupidness.
Oh no......just realised, if he's this slow making a decision to buy or not, how slow is all the paperwork going to be if he has to think about signing it!!!!!!
God help me!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:39 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

oooh, whats going on, whats going on?????

update me someone, I have pages and pages to go through
spill the beans beth

bec
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:46 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

right well am back

fill me in
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:48 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

seems like everyone is having a snoop at the other threads icarus.
you aint arf lazy
I asked first bugger off

bec
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:50 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by egghead4
seems like everyone is having a snoop at the other threads icarus.
you aint arf lazy
I asked first bugger off

bec
i just got in , been on the guinness al day

Ems set fire to her house !!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no......just realised, if he's this slow making a decision to buy or not, how slow is all the paperwork going to be if he has to think about signing it!!!!!!
God help me!!!!
Beth x x
Sorry Beth - didn't want to worry you. Tell them one of the conditions of the offer is exchange in 6 weeks.

Are you going to tell them what is occurring or make them read back through the thread???
Old Mar 19th 2008, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Still chewing my finger nails here.....
Old Mar 19th 2008, 7:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Still chewing my finger nails here.....
Also laughing at Ic's drunken posts....
Old Mar 19th 2008, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Also laughing at Ic's drunken posts....
And wondering if Beth will tell him and bec what is happening....
Old Mar 19th 2008, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And wondering if Beth will tell him and bec what is happening....
and whether I have gone completely bananas and am talking to myself like Aston Man.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 7:33 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Sorry Beth - didn't want to worry you. Tell them one of the conditions of the offer is exchange in 6 weeks.

Are you going to tell them what is occurring or make them read back through the thread???
Sorry, Andrew just came home with 3 of our new bikes from Halfords Has to go back tomorrow to get the other 3 though
Then had to dish up my lovely chilli con carne, rice and garlic bread for us all and eat it
OK Bec & Ic........just before I had my nervous breakdown early last week, we had some viewers who were on the verge of putting an offer in. They had a mortgage pre-approved too!!!
Anyway, I decide to def sale the house again (after the no-I'm-not-I-can't-do-it-episode) so tell the EA to contact them to explain the situation.
The EA tells the woman on Monday, but her hubby works away in the navy so messages are slow.
She really wants to buy my house, but he's taking his time making a final decision.
I give EA a gobful today for not keeping me informed of the situation, and things get moving again. The bloke was supposed to have rung the EA today but hasn't yet, so we still don't know what's happening for sure :curse:
That's the story so far..........
To be continued.....................
Beth x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.