Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 19th 2008, 3:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Sending you a big (((((hug))))) too SparkyW. Goodness, we all need hugs today.

http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/4.gif

Hope Sparkyhub is battling through his hangover to help out today.
Thanks Fly Away He has just had hair of the dog and is feeling poorly. He is pretty shocked about how well I am feeling. Glad you got the hug.

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh I feel soooooooooooooooooo much better now!!!!!
Just rang my EA and gave them the biggest gobful EVER!!!! YAY!!!!
All I know is that the woman really wants to buy my house but her husband is the one who doesn't know what to do!!! :curse:
Have told EA to get my house back on the fu**ing market asap and to do it today!!! And I want regular feedback as I'm pi55ed off with not knowing WTF is going on
Feeling heaps better after my little rant!!!
Beth x x
Too right, Beth. It is disgusting keeping you in the dark like that. Glad you feel better and hope the EA starts pulling their finger out. <<<Hugs>>>
Old Mar 19th 2008, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

All I know is that the woman really wants to buy my house but her husband is the one who doesn't know what to do!!! :curse:
Have told EA to get my house back on the fu**ing market asap and to do it today!!! And I want regular feedback as I'm pi55ed off with not knowing WTF is going on
Beth x x
Good for you- they need an earful.

We've had an offer

But it's below what we wanted

so need to do a lot of talking and thinking this evening with OH.

£7,000 below asking price... and we'd already reduced by £5,000. hmmm
Old Mar 19th 2008, 3:09 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hereshoping

We've had an offer

congratulations...if you can afford it I say take it. We reduced by 10k and took offer 5k under that. Despite only being on market 2 weeks.

But we are still lucky to come away ok.

What price getting away?

seriously think about it guys
Old Mar 19th 2008, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wardy2
congratulations...if you can afford it I say take it. We reduced by 10k and took offer 5k under that. Despite only being on market 2 weeks.

But we are still lucky to come away ok.

What price getting away?

seriously think about it guys
oh we are seriously considering it... want to see if there is any possible movement on their side first though, espeically considering they are first time buyers and want us to leave all our appliances in the house.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

We've had an offer

Ooooooooh, great news!!!! Did the EA say anything about the offer...in terms of what their financial situ is? Ours told us buyers could go higher.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Ooooooooh, great news!!!! Did the EA say anything about the offer...in terms of what their financial situ is? Ours told us buyers could go higher.
EA spoke to my OH, and said they were going to find out (somehow) if they would be able to go higher. I don't really know i've only had a v rushed conversation with OH as we're both working today.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 3:37 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

We've had an offer

Oh well done hun See if you can squeeze a bit more out of your buyers before agreeing
My EA just rung me (shock!!!) and said she has just spoken to the woman and she said 'oh hasn't my husband rung you back yet?!!'
EA isn't sure what he is going to say though
So my EA is trying to ring the bloke every 10 mins until he answers to get a def answer for us!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 19th 2008, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

EA spoke to my OH, and said they were going to find out (somehow) if they would be able to go higher. I don't really know i've only had a v rushed conversation with OH as we're both working today.
Yeah, see what the EA says.

That's good news Beth, think your 'words' had the desired effect!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 3:41 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Yeah, see what the EA says.

That's good news Beth, think your 'words' had the desired effect!
LOL.......well she deserved every word she received off me
She said the woman is very, very keen to buy my house, so fingers crossed her husband is pressurised into putting an offer in....hee hee
Beth x x
Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

[QUOTE=hereshoping;6084716]Good for you- they need an earful.

We've had an offer

Great news, I would aks them to meet you half way (up it by 3,500) and see what they say, or you could always say they can have the house for that price but say they will have to buy everything else seperate!!!!
Good luck and fingers crossed for you

[QUOTE=BethandAndrew;6084838]Oh well done hun See if you can squeeze a bit more out of your buyers before agreeing
My EA just rung me (shock!!!) and said she has just spoken to the woman and she said 'oh hasn't my husband rung you back yet?!!'
So my EA is trying to ring the bloke every 10 mins until he answers to get a def answer for us!!!
Beth x x

Come on Beth its your turn today, lets hope for an offer. Fingers crossed and keep us posted
Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

We've had an offer

WOOHOO!!! well done!!

I'd say the same as the others, try and squeeze a bit more out of them and if you can't, accept it.

Oh well done : See if you can squeeze a bit more out of your buyers before agreeing :My EA just rung me (shock!!!) and said she has just spoken to the woman and she said 'oh hasn't my husband rung you back yet?!!' :
Beth x x ::
Sounds VERY promising! I hate those couples who just don't seem to be able to get their act together - why the **** couldn't the wife tell the EA????

Hope your EA was very apologetic and is no making superhuman efforts to make up for it.

LOL.......well she deserved every word she received off me
She said the woman is very, very keen to buy my house, so fingers crossed her husband is pressurised into putting an offer in....hee hee :
Beth x x
Fingers and toes and everything crossed that you hear really soon...
Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:06 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

All I know is that the woman really wants to buy my house but her husband is the one who doesn't know what to do!!!
Beth x x
Good for you, Beth.

I'll bet they get their fingers out of their ar5e5 now.

Originally Posted by wardy2

Ooh look my 1000th post
Well done.

We've had an offer

CONGRATULATIONS.

As has already been said if you can afford it, go for it.

oh we are seriously considering it... want to see if there is any possible movement on their side first though, espeically considering they are first time buyers and want us to leave all our appliances in the house.
Cheeky. Why don't you try negotiating a price separately for your appliances. Could be worth a try.

Oh well done hun. See if you can squeeze a bit more out of your buyers before agreeing
Beth x x
Good luck Beth. Let's hope you get the answer you've been waiting for.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Hope you get some news very soon Beth.

Hereshopping...any news?
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Come on girls, news please, I'm biting my finger nails here.....
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Come on girls, news please, I'm biting my finger nails here.....
Come on now, this just isn't fair!!!

OH is outside with a guy who is looking at one of our cars. He knows our situ and is willing to let us keep it until the last minute. He's a good mate of next door, who says that he's genuine.

The other car...well that's a different story.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.