Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:48 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by tum
Yes it was, wasn't it, it could've been a lot more
Normally, it's gone up a few pages, everytime I come on.

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I know, we've had nothing for 3 weeks... It was busier in February. Hopefully it's just because Easter was so early. If we get nothing in the next couple of weeks with the new agent, we might reduce again...

Will be thinking of you on Monday. Hope it goes as well as these things can.

I have now accepted that things will not go to plan or fall into place.... So we have to find other ways to get things done. In the end, what seems to be a problem may turn out to be good luck.
Yep, I'll go with that. Easter was early, the weather's been crap. Hopefully your new EA will start things moving for you.

Nothing ever goes to plan, does it.

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
ah just like the good old days then

someone is going to have to write me an update of where everyone is up to with the house selling thing - there is no way i can catch up by reading the thread!!
I'll tell you what I can remember.

Hayles, has completed. And is going to start up a baby making business with DanthePlumber on a plane.

FA is still trying to sell, as is Beth.

Beth had a major wobbly a few weeks back, but she saw the light.

Tracy (Jasonmb) is leaving in a couple of weeks. Hasn't sold but is going anyway.

Sparkywife is also going in a couple of weeks.

Sheffsparky is going as well, I think, but I could be wrong about that.

Nickywes has a hunky viewer today.

Icarus is still trying to sell.

New people have joined the thread (myself included). Been on the market 3 weeks and it's already doing my head in. I really feel for FA and Beth.

I think that's about it. Anyone else sorry but I couldn't remember anymore. I've had a caffeine overload this morning.

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I have no more options other than to wait for a buyer
Dropped to the lowest price we could go down to.......got 2 viewers.....but nothing came of them
Only have about 16-18 weeks to sell or we will have to validate......or just give up!!!!
Really depressed with the whole situation TBH......somebody slap me back into reality!!!!
Beth x x
Beth, we had to validate as well. If it comes of it just try and think of it as a nice holiday. I know it's not easy, but it actually be what you need. If you know what I mean.

We need Ic back with his wet fish.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:49 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

We had a fab plan, which all fell to pieces when our first buyer let us down...

Then we had a back up plan to sell our other 2 properties and leave this one to sell. That fell through as they won't sell either....

Now we have the rent the lot out plan and come back after 2 years to sort it all out plan....

In the meantime, we just hope something will sell....

Are you sure you want all our depressions????

Good to see you back though!!!
of course i want your woes - my turn to give back a bit of the support that you lot gave me when i was going out of my head!

any of those plans could still work - you just have to keep at it a bit longer - but even if you have to come up with another plan you will get here eventually ... and i have a bottle of nice chilled wine waiting for you when you arrive
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:49 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

See you all later. I'm of to the swimming pool for a
leisurely afternoon of swimming with my son and niece
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:50 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
Hi Beth,

We had to validate before November 3rd last year, so we went for a 3 weeks reccie to Cairns. I know it's a lot of money and you'd rather spend it on all the other things you have to buy when you emigrate. But...we got our head around it and had a great time looking around. We also looked around the burbs, went to the bank, checked out the shops, job interview etc. etc. With us - at that time - it took a bit of the pressure away as the visa was validated and valid for 5 years. Don't give up Beth, you've gotten so far already, hang in there!!
Yeah.......I think we have to start looking at validating as an option.......as the market is beyond belief here at the mo!!!!
Really can't see us selling in time now

Originally Posted by somme
if you have to validate you are more than welcome to come and stay here to keep the cost down , if needed
oh you're an angel........would want to def visit Tas (as that's where we hope to live) but would try to meet up with you if funds permit....LOL
Really choked that you've offered to do that for us though
Beth x x
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Hi Tiggs
hi hun ... you had me worried for a bit there!!! just text me back next time will you
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
See you all later. I'm of to the swimming pool for a
leisurely afternoon of swimming with my son and niece
Have fun.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Ohhhh Im all excited that Tiggs is back with us.

We really will have to have a new thread when Fly and the others have sold, do you think. lol

Im off to Manchester this weekend with my pals anyone know how to lose a stone in 2 days?
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:00 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Normally, it's gone up a few pages, everytime I come on.

Yep, I'll go with that. Easter was early, the weather's been crap. Hopefully your new EA will start things moving for yu.

Nothing ever goes to plan, does it.

I'll tell you what I can remember.

Hayles, has completed. And is going to start up a baby making business with DanthePlumber on a plane.

FA is still trying to sell, as is Beth.

Beth had a major wobbly a few weeks back, but she saw the light.

Tracy (Jasonmb) is leaving in a couple of weeks. Hasn't sold but is going anyway.

Sparkywife is also going in a couple of weeks.

Sheffsparky is going as well, I think, but I could be wrong about that.

Nickywes has a hunky viewer today.

Icarus is still trying to sell.

New people have joined the thread (myself included). Been on the market 3 weeks and it's already doing my head in. I really feel for FA and Beth.

I think that's about it. Anyone else sorry but I couldn't remember anymore. I've had a caffeine overload this morning.

Beth, we had to validate as well. If it comes of it just try and think of it as a nice holiday. I know it's not easy, but it actually be what you need. If you know what I mean.

We need Ic back with his wet fish.

ooh an update thanks for that - at least i might have a chance to keep up with the thread now!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:02 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Gonnago

We really will have to have a new thread when Fly and the others have sold, do you think. lol

Im off to Manchester this weekend with my pals anyone know how to lose a stone in 2 days?
i'm excited about it too!!!
every time we have tried a new thread we have always ended up back on this one
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

thats true enough!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago

Chop a limb off???

I am the one holding you all back from a new thread - theatrical sob.

i'm excited about it too!!!
every time we have tried a new thread we have always ended up back on this one
I know - maybe we should put something in the updates forum - a WPHS updates thread??? Then we could all chat on there.

Have to go out now and stop waiting for the phone to ring...

Great to see the old gang all back, (Except, where's Daunted???)
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:21 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Chop a limb off???

I am the one holding you all back from a new thread - theatrical sob.

I know - maybe we should put something in the updates forum - a WPHS updates thread??? Then we could all chat on there.

Have to go out now and stop waiting for the phone to ring...

Great to see the old gang all back, (Except, where's Daunted???)
ooh where IS daunted?!!! someone else i need an update on!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

ooh where IS daunted?!!! someone else i need an update on!
Check out the updates - she hangs around on her update thread!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:30 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Check out the updates - she hangs around on her update thread!
havent even got as far as the updates forum yet!!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

you need to get on there Tiggs - dying for an update from you.

Right I really must go make my baby some lunch before she eats the packet of raw bacon she has just taken from the fridge

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.