Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by mOZzy
i see i always miss the fun

hayles you better wait till oz with no. 4 - apparently they even give you money for it :

Good idea!!!

aww FA how annoying that they never stick to their word!!!! she'll sort it all tomorrow!
I know. I will phone her first thing tomorrow!

Originally Posted by nickywes
Love the Dickie too.

Bloody EA's, do they want to sell houses? My house could not be cleaner and I just keep finding more to do. Am so sick of it.

So do I. Wish the rhododendrans (how do you spell that for gods sake) were out cos it looks so pretty then.
You could come round to my house and clean!

It was lovely today - let's hope it's the same tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Ohh what about a stinking plumbers uniform????:
Fly you fancy that?::
Hmmmmm, how can I put this.....

NO!

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Great dickie, Ic!

Tell me about it. Today I decided I would do a quick hoover round. Ended up taking the vertical blinds down and washing them.:: Took bloody ages.

Tomorrow I may decide to wash the brickwork outside.::

I think I'm going mad.
You are going mad! But you are welcome to bring your madness round here!

Christ I seriously seriously hate these people.... I mean WTF??? I mean can you imagine a plumber or any tradesman not phoning / turning up when they say they will?!!!!::
Can I imagine a tradesman not turning up when they said they would......

YES!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I know. I will phone her first thing tomorrow!

You could come round to my house and clean!

It was lovely today - let's hope it's the same tomorrow.

Hmmmmm, how can I put this.....

NO!

You are going mad! But you are welcome to bring your madness round here!

Can I imagine a tradesman not turning up when they said they would......

YES!!
Tee heee heeeee ho ho ha
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I wonder if you only get the money if you fall pregnant in oz anyone know?
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gonnago
The baby payment thing? Don't think so just as long as its born there
When our daughter was born back in 99 we had a payment - think it was 1 or $200 something like that, is it a lot more now?
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

yeah - think its a couple of $k now
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

yeah - think its a couple of $k now
Shit!! Better have some more rats then
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - how do they KNOW where you got preggers???

I think the payment is about $3K now in SA.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

QUOTE=Fly Away;6144431]LOL - how do they KNOW where you got preggers???

I think the payment is about $3K now in SA.[/QUOTE]

yeah what if on a plane between countries
3K????
How times have changed.......
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Sadly I am now looking at Slendertone abs belt thingies on ebay (for me)
Anyone got/ used one any good?
8 weeks to get shed of slightly loose gut
Oh and I have done my sit ups tonight
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

ohhh join mile high club on way over
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Sadly I am now looking at Slendertone abs belt thingies on ebay (for me)
8 weeks to get shed of slightly loose gut
Oh and I have done my sit ups tonight
I used to have one - they hurt....but I do have sensitive skin.

Smoothies are working for me
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

I wish
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

I used to have one - they hurt....but I do have sensitive skin.

Smoothies are working for me
Isn't pain good though? Couldn't do smoothie thing have just cut out all the crap ie, choc, tons of coke etc.
Actually eating fruit and you know its not half bad!!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah what if on a plane between countries:
3K????
How times have changed.......
LOL, better warn your wife she's got a new job making babies!

Sadly I am now looking at Slendertone abs belt thingies on ebay (for me:
8 weeks to get shed of slightly loose gut::
Oh and I have done my sit ups tonight:t:
Well, if it works, send it my way! They look like fun too.....

Exactly - are they going to cross examine the baby to find out where s/he was concieved.
BE Forum Addict

Could help you with the podge as well Dan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.