Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL, better warn your wife she's got a new job making babies!

Well, if it works, send it my way! They look like fun too.....

Exactly - are they going to cross examine the baby to find out where s/he was concieved.
or warn new wife she has a job making babies!!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Could help you with the podge as well Dan
yeah but 5 mins exercise isn't much is it
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
or warn new wife she has a job making babies!!!
Does your OH read this forum?? If so, she'll be worried now!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Does your OH read this forum?? If so, she'll be worried now!
Ooops No not very often anyway!!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Ooops No not very often anyway!!!
She'll be sending you to have the snip!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

She'll be sending you to have the snip!
Mmm that has been discussed a number of times over the years!!! Fair to say I am a complete.......

Chicken!!!!
Anyway it's a manhood thing
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mmm that has been discussed a number of times over the years!!! Fair to say I am a complete.......

Chicken!!!!
Anyway it's a manhood thing
My OH is the same, a big chicken - cluck cluck.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

My OH is the same, a big chicken - cluck cluck.
Not just me then!!! A mate had it done a few years back and it would be fair to say he had a couple of rather swollen plums That really did put me off as he was in quite a bit of pain........not to mention carrying around all that extra weight
The size of those things he could have re-populated the world himself!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not just me then!!! A mate had it done a few years back and it would be fair to say he had a couple of rather swollen plums That really did put me off as he was in quite a bit of pain........not to mention carrying around all that extra weight
PMSL. Friend of ours had to have 2 weeks off work, he was in so much pain. then when he was tested after 6 months, it hadn't worked... That's what put my OH off...
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

PMSL. Friend of ours had to have 2 weeks off work, he was in so much pain. then when he was tested after 6 months, it hadn't worked... That's what put my OH off...
Bloody hell that would really piss you off:curse::curse:
Thats it then NO WAY that's happening to me
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:10 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

What did it for my OH was when I said you have to PAY for contraception in Oz.

He SAYS he's going to have it before we go. Don't belive him though.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
What did it for my OH was when I said you have to PAY for contraception in Oz.

He SAYS he's going to have it before we go. Don't belive him though.
LOL, two house bricks, job done!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:07 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all,

Well, my good news for the day is that our meds cleared at the LCU!! Now just got to wait for the visa....
Congrats...that's one step closer How long does it take nowadays (in general) after your meds have been cleared? Can't be long now can it?

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
OMG i have internet access
it has only been four months .... what have i missed
dont know where to start now - how am i ever going to catch up?
Tiggs
Hi Tiggs, YEAH internet, how did you manage all those months . Don't try to catch up, you'll get square eyes from trying

Originally Posted by nickywes
Thanks for that, you are right it is one thing that I could do without sorting. Trouble is he is still driving around and what happens if something else goes wrong.
Maybe he's a bit more careful now, it isn't easy I guess, being a boy, driving, and trying to keep cool. Here's a big hug for you

Originally Posted by nickywes
Yeh, same as mine. He looks very uncomfortable when he has to wear one too and hates it. Any news today Nic? Our man is coming at 11.30 so will let you know, fingers crossed.
11.30 fingers crossed!! It was the bulky man wasn't it?

Not just me then!!! A mate had it done a few years back and it would be fair to say he had a couple of rather swollen plumThat really did put me off as he was in quite a bit of pain........not to mention carrying around all that extra weight
HAHA well....there's another way to prevent getting pregnant......the catholic priest are supposed to be good at it (no offense)

Good morning all.
No news here, no viewings as of yet with our new EA, aahh, patience is a virtue isn't it .
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

PMSL .

prevent getting pregnant, how did we get to that, Dan and I are starting our new baby making business

Dan has the potential to earn more than me - bit like my guinea pigs, one male 4 females = 16 babies
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
PMSL .

prevent getting pregnant, how did we get to that, Dan and I are starting our new baby making business

Dan has the potential to earn more than me - bit like my guinea pigs, one male 4 females = 16 babies
Morning all,

I'm afraid you'll have to run that businesss on your own!!!

No news with me. Fingers crossed for Nicky today and her hunky viewer.

Good luck to everyone else.

I saw Beth had been online late last night - hope things are OK with them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.