Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 18th 2008, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Nothing has happened in particular......in fact nothing has happened We'll get there....one day!

Oh and my baby is starting nursery tomorrow - only one morning a week, but still thats one morning without my best mate, ...... I think I need therapy.

Sing me a song Somme.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5953491]Oh, that's just heart breaking. I'm so upset for you. The electics don't really matter, it's the personal things like books that mean something which hurt isn't it?? Which company did you use? We moved 1 mile up the road with Pickfords and they trashed loads of our stuff. It put me off so much that I am sending all my antique stuff to auction and getting rid of most things. Have to risk the sentimental stuff I suppose.

Sending you a big ((())) I thought all the sh!tty stuff was over for you.

Books,, photo's crushed antique chair split orniments that were my mums broken, things I have travelled all the round the world with for 30 years broken. I could cry.

All going too well, just have to move on.

Can't say who but they have a cat as there Logo.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Hello my lovelies - sorry but finding it all soooo depressing..... you know what, I dont even wanna talk about it, so I guess Im on the wrong thread BUT I know you lot always cheer me up.

Someone sing me a song....

It is really depressing isn't it, I am with you and really pi**d off again today. Really do need to try and snap out of this. Jason works from home and everytime the home phone or his mobile rings I just look at him willing it to be the estate agent with someone who wants to look at the house.

AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - Nope still don't feel any better:curse:

Trying not to look at BE too much as I just want to go, but as I am refusing the clean the house in the hope that someone wants to come and look and I have a dash round like an idiot cleaning it, I have nothing else to do but look at BE. Wish day time TV was better!!!

Tracy
Old Feb 18th 2008, 11:45 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing has happened in particular......in fact nothing has happened We'll get there....one day!

Oh and my baby is starting nursery tomorrow - only one morning a week, but still thats one morning without my best mate, ...... I think I need therapy.

Sing me a song Somme.
Still nothing ?
Old Feb 18th 2008, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
It is really depressing isn't it, I am with you and really pi**d off again today. Really do need to try and snap out of this. Jason works from home and everytime the home phone or his mobile rings I just look at him willing it to be the estate agent with someone who wants to look at the house.

AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - Nope still don't feel any better:curse:

Trying not to look at BE too much as I just want to go, but as I am refusing the clean the house in the hope that someone wants to come and look and I have a dash round like an idiot cleaning it, I have nothing else to do but look at BE. Wish day time TV was better!!!

Tracy
Go out for the day, I did and got a phone call and had to rush back, took a drop in price but it got us over here. Really happy with our decision.

You know I can't sing and you would never here me from here
Old Feb 18th 2008, 11:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme

Books,, photo's crushed antique chair split orniments that were my mums broken, things I have travelled all the round the world with for 30 years broken. I could cry.

So sorry Somme. I know how you feel, a lot of the stuff we had broken was irraplaceable. I was going to use that removal firm too - I had heard they were the best. I am very tempted to air freight the really important stuff. Not sure if that is any safer or not??

Sending you some more big hugs. ((((()))) Now screw the insurance for every penny!!! Get angry and shout at them! They deserve it.:curse:
Old Feb 18th 2008, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well everyone my bed is calling me, up at 6.00 in the morning to have brekkie with OH and carry on going through these boxes. Speak to you tonight after sleep
Old Feb 18th 2008, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well everyone my bed is calling me, up at 6.00 in the morning to have brekkie with OH and carry on going through these boxes. Speak to you tonight after sleep
Night Sweetheart - hope it all looks better in the morning.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=somme;5953525]
Originally Posted by Fly Away
Oh, that's just heart breaking. I'm so upset for you. The electics don't really matter, it's the personal things like books that mean something which hurt isn't it?? Which company did you use? We moved 1 mile up the road with Pickfords and they trashed loads of our stuff. It put me off so much that I am sending all my antique stuff to auction and getting rid of most things. Have to risk the sentimental stuff I suppose.

Sending you a big ((())) I thought all the sh!tty stuff was over for you.

This really is sh*t, I really feel for you sending you some karma

They usually have a good reputation - the cat co that is, we had them to quote for us, don't think they will get business now

Tracy

Last edited by Jasonmb; Feb 19th 2008 at 12:07 am.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Icarus
Still nothing ?
nope nothing, I text the Buyer this morning to say I think her surveyor has forgotten about us, she says she is going in to chase at lunch time, we'll see

night somme.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:45 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Lots broken, so badly packed. Washing machine and freezer packed with doors taped shut full of mould, dishwasher big dent and not working, tumble drier works but has all dicolured from a heat source. They even packed the books pages downwards and the backs are now broken, they were sh*t and I fed them and tipped them :curse::curse: I will let you know if the insurance is any good
Oh no, I really feel for you. Who was it you used so I can steer well clear :curse:

Janine
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Oh Somme, that's terrible, sending you some vibes. Know who you mean. (Or at least think I do.)

Know exactly what you mean Tracy, this place is getting like a pig sty in the hope that we get a viewer and I have to do a mad, frantic rush clean.
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hello my lovelies - sorry but finding it all soooo depressing..... you know what, I dont even wanna talk about it, so I guess Im on the wrong thread BUT I know you lot always cheer me up.

Someone sing me a song....
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands [clap, clap]
If you're happy and........ etc etc

Does that make you feel better

Janine
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Nicky,

I will be watching carefully what happens! We have our viewing on Wednesday, so if it comes to nothing we will think about the stamp duty thing too - as you know our stamp duty is over £30K like yours.

You sound very like me. We had the bright idea of selling the house early in the process so we were ready to go. It hasn't happened that way but at points I have been mega obsessed with selling. (Usually when some idiot promises they are going to buy the house, never to be seen again...:curse

For you, it must be a welcome relief to worry about selling your house rather than Paul. Hope his last treatment goes well.

PMSL at another board out back with a hanging basket.

Good luck hun.

Glad they liked the house. Headlights through the window!! FFS - what are curtains for???

Fingers crossed that they can get over this reservation as it isn't a serious one.
FA I can't wait to find out if your new buyers want the house. Hope you have done all the finishing touches!!!
EA ringing tonight to go over details for the stamp duty thingy so will let you know.
Good luck to everyone that has viewers this week. Wish we did.

Nicky xx
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands [clap, clap]
If you're happy and........ etc etc

Does that make you feel better

Janine
Ahhh thanks. got it stuck in my head now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.