Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:58 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Ahhh thanks. got it stuck in my head now.
I aim to please

Janine
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Oh Somme, that's terrible, sending you some vibes. Know who you mean. (Or at least think I do.)

Know exactly what you mean Tracy, this place is getting like a pig sty in the hope that we get a viewer and I have to do a mad, frantic rush clean.

Glad I am not the only one

Tracy
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nickywes
FA I can't wait to find out if your new buyers want the house. Hope you have done all the finishing touches!!!
EA ringing tonight to go over details for the stamp duty thingy so will let you know.
Good luck to everyone that has viewers this week. Wish we did.

Nicky xx

Good Luck with the EA tonight Nicky, am thinking about making a doll like our EA so I can stick pins and jump up and down on it, well it might make me feel a bit better
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
It is really depressing isn't it, I am with you and really pi**d off again today. Really do need to try and snap out of this. Jason works from home and everytime the home phone or his mobile rings I just look at him willing it to be the estate agent with someone who wants to look at the house.

AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - Nope still don't feel any better:curse:

Trying not to look at BE too much as I just want to go, but as I am refusing the clean the house in the hope that someone wants to come and look and I have a dash round like an idiot cleaning it, I have nothing else to do but look at BE. Wish day time TV was better!!!

Tracy

Sorry not been on for a bit.

Been so down with this trying to sell house. Everyone says things are now starting to pick but not where I live. They do say Spring is a good time and people do buy houses then. I wish all of you loads of luck.
I have been cleaning at least 1 room aday to keep on top of things just in case the EA calls. Even thought of trying one of these web sites that sells house at £250 but no one heard of them who I speak to.

Julie
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:23 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

"Always look on the bright side of life.....de dum, de dum, de dum, de dum"

Still waiting for the satellite pieces to hit my house any day
Beth x x
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:24 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck with the EA tonight Nicky, am thinking about making a doll like our EA so I can stick pins and jump up and down on it, well it might make me feel a bit better
Thanks Jasonmb - We will see if he even rings cos he never normally does when he says he is going to.
I have been looking at the EA around here and there seem to be a lot of houses selling in all price ranges and there are quite a few sold at 1 million +, maybe things are looking brighter. Lots of sold boards everywhere except here.
I am going to stop being so impatient. Going to try and think of something else.
I would love to start a web based business doing something but don't know what, any ideas welcome.
Had thought about a new occupation when we eventually get there and told OH that pole dancing would be good. His reply was "what a scaffold pole" ha ha.

Nicky xx
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing has happened in particular......in fact nothing has happened We'll get there....one day!

Oh and my baby is starting nursery tomorrow - only one morning a week, but still thats one morning without my best mate, ...... I think I need therapy.

Sing me a song Somme.
Hope the singing helped Gonnago! I remember when my DD started nursery one day a week - scary but good. Once the first few weeks are out of the way, you start to look forward to it. Honest.

nope nothing, I text the Buyer this morning to say I think her surveyor has forgotten about us, she says she is going in to chase at lunch time, we'll see

Good luck with the chasing. They haven't applied to Northern Rock have they???

I'm sure it will happen in the end. Can't imagine what you are going through.

night somme.
Oh Somme, that's terrible, sending you some vibes. Know who you mean. (Or at least think I do.)

Know exactly what you mean Tracy, this place is getting like a pig sty in the hope that we get a viewer and I have to do a mad, frantic rush clean.
PMSL - it's taken me 2 days to clean my tip oops sorry house up after half term and the flu.... I couldn't keep it spotless all the time, it would kill me... Plus I actually have work to do.

No news for you SparkyW???

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands [clap, clap]
If you're happy and........ etc etc

Does that make you feel better

Janine
Thanks janine - I think!

FA I can't wait to find out if your new buyers want the house. Hope you have done all the finishing touches!!!
EA ringing tonight to go over details for the stamp duty thingy so will let you know.
Good luck to everyone that has viewers this week. Wish we did.

Nicky xx
Good luck with the EA - they sound quite human. I sort of don't want to find out because if they aren't interested it is my bit of hope.....

You will have viewers soon - I promise.

LOL - I'm sure it will help - don't forget the slip on shoes and the jacket hung on the hook in the back of the car.

Originally Posted by corgi

Been so down with this trying to sell house. Everyone says things are now starting to pick but not where I live. They do say Spring is a good time and people do buy houses then. I wish all of you loads of luck.
I have been cleaning at least 1 room aday to keep on top of things just in case the EA calls. Even thought of trying one of these web sites that sells house at £250 but no one heard of them who I speak to.

Julie
Hi Julie - I was SO down last week, but things have improved. I hope that they do for you too. I used one of those comapnies for a bit - Houseladder - they were quite good, lots of viewings and a couple of offers but the offer we accepted then pulled out. GRRR.

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew

Beth x x
Hiya Beth,

Fingers crossed it's a viewer and not a satellite that hits your house. What's that song..

' I saw a shooting star last night, I wished on it, but it was only a satellite, it's wrong to wish on space hardware....'

Thanks Jasonmb - We will see if he even rings cos he never normally does when he says he is going to.
I have been looking at the EA around here and there seem to be a lot of houses selling in all price ranges and there are quite a few sold at 1 million +, maybe things are looking brighter. Lots of sold boards everywhere except here.
I am going to stop being so impatient. Going to try and think of something else.
I would love to start a web based business doing something but don't know what, any ideas welcome.
Had thought about a new occupation when we eventually get there and told OH that pole dancing would be good. His reply was "what a scaffold pole" ha ha.

Nicky xx
Sounds very promising. A few have sold round here in our price range now too - plus there are some more expensive than ours to make ours look like a bargain.

Web business..... let me think how about voodoo dolls of EA's..lucky charms...loo roll folding training courses...

Sorry, will have a real think.

Good luck to everyone.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Shit man, Flyaway, you still in blighty??
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Viewers tomorrow...3.30pm. Local, same place, 1st time buyers.

OMG the pressure is on!! Am not around tomorrow (normally am, but am catching up with a friend) so am dropping the keys off tomorrow am.

Am glad I had yesterday and today off work, am going to give this place a good tidy up now.

Am terrified...
Old Feb 19th 2008, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by corgi

Julie
Julie, You are good doing your cleaning, but I just don't have the motivation any more, which is really strange, when we bought the house I LOVED it, just had to have it and was going to live here for ever, I can't belive how desperate I am now to get rid of it. Just do an interenet for quick house sale and see what comes up, you will find a few companies

Tracy
xx
Old Feb 19th 2008, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew

Beth x x

- sorry Beth, you are funny
Old Feb 19th 2008, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Nicky xx
Fingers crosse for some movement, sold boards are promising and at those prices too. We all need to think of something else to think of and not just house selling, I hope you thumped your OH for that
Old Feb 19th 2008, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away

LOL - I'm sure it will help - don't forget the slip on shoes and the jacket hung on the hook in the back of the car.

Web business..... let me think how about voodoo dolls of EA's..lucky charms...loo roll folding training courses...

Sorry, will have a real think.

Good luck to everyone.
This thread certainly cheers me up and makes me smile and laugh
Old Feb 19th 2008, 2:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Viewers tomorrow...3.30pm. Local, same place, 1st time buyers.

OMG the pressure is on!! Am not around tomorrow (normally am, but am catching up with a friend) so am dropping the keys off tomorrow am.

Am glad I had yesterday and today off work, am going to give this place a good tidy up now.

Am terrified...
It will be fine, will have everything crossed for you

Tracy
Old Feb 19th 2008, 3:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Tracy...

...well **** ** *****

Another viewer on Thursday, although not so attractive as it's a guy not local who wants a buy to let property. EA said your place is immaculate, would be ideal, but honestly, BTL round here are normally non done up places so if he's interested then he may take the pee if he puts an offer in.

I say if because he's not a local, so will probably be shocked by the back.

Come on....I'm going to be greedy and ask for a 3rd viewer!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.