Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 28th 2008, 6:14 am
Just Joined

mark.lowe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

hi all thought i would join with moan about the market we have bean up for sale since sept 07 with no joy we are running out of time as we must be in oz by may 2. starting to panic:curse:
Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Hello there Fly Away!!!Your phantom viewer sounds very postive!!!! Glad she turned up and didn't mess you around again All the best with Saturday.

Hope those peeps arrange a viewing soon for you Spaceys and there are more viewers on the way!

Hi Emma...hope you get more viewers soon too!!!

Hi Mark, feel free to moan, it's an incredibly frustrating time. Is validating an option for you?

Beth, it sounds like you have had a very emotional time of late.

Positive news for you too Ozzieclare! Glad the letting agent has found someone else.

Here's to hoping we all get some very, very good news soon.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark.lowe
hi all thought i would join with moan about the market we have bean up for sale since sept 07 with no joy we are running out of time as we must be in oz by may 2. starting to panic:
High Mark. Welcome to the thread. We are all a little nutty due to the pressure of selling - so you'll fit right in. As Sparky W said, is the 2nd May your validation date? There have been a few posters on here, who have booked validation trips and then sold the house - so stay positive.

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Hello there Fly Away!!!Your phantom viewer sounds very postive!!!! Glad she turned up and didn't mess you around again : All the best with Saturday.

Hope those peeps arrange a viewing soon for you Spaceys and there are more viewers on the way!

Hi Emma...hope you get more viewers soon too!!!

Hi Mark, feel free to moan, it's an incredibly frustrating time. Is validating an option for you?

Beth, it sounds like you have had a very emotional time of late.

Positive news for you too Ozzieclare! Glad the letting agent has found someone else.

Here's to hoping we all get some very, very good news soon.
Hi Sparky Wife - any news with you?? Well done on remembering everyone's situation!

Didn't want to ask infront of sparky hub yesterday, how are his parent's doing? Did they take the news OK??
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

LOL, Fly Away... I cheat, write my replies and read back up the page at the same time. Hope I didn't miss anyone!

No news with our last viewers yet

Thanks for asking, we're telling them this weekend in order to ask BIL if he wants to buy our car. I've been nagging at Sparky Hub for the last 1/2 hour to do it...he doesn't want to and now I've driven him to vodka!!! Ideally we would have left it longer, but won't see them until the 15th next which is a birthday (don't want to hijack!) and the weekend after leaves only seven weeks.

Don't know about anyone else but we both have very short fuses at the moment and I now have the well respected title of nagging wife.:curse: Well, things need to get done (although to be fair, OH is sorting out ARTC ). Woke up at 4am today...wide awake couldn't get back to sleep.

Hope you are chilling now Fly Away! How's things your end?
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:12 am
Just Joined

hi i don't think validating is an option for us i think we will just go and hope it sells
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, Fly Away... I cheat, write my replies and read back up the page at the same time. Hope I didn't miss anyone!

LOL - you shouldn't have admitted that.

Fingers crossed for you. Also for some new viewers soon.

Thanks for asking, we're telling them this weekend in order to ask BIL if he wants to buy our car. I've been nagging at Sparky Hub for the last 1/2 hour to do it...he doesn't want to and now I've driven him to vodka!!! Ideally we would have left it longer, but won't see them until the 15th next which is a birthday (don't want to hijack!) and the weekend after leaves only seven weeks.

Good luck. It is hard but once you've done it, you'll feel better.

Don't know about anyone else but we both have very short fuses at the moment and I now have the well respected title of nagging wife.:curse: Well, things need to get done (although to be fair, OH is sorting out ARTC ). Woke up at 4am today...wide awake couldn't get back to sleep.

OMG - we've been rowing for weeks too. Today I nearly killed my OH for not doing stuff before the viewing. Just because it is so important. I'm sure you must be worse - you have so much more on your mind.

I am chilling now in my spookily clean house. The EA actually commented on how pristine it is. Got to keep it this way for another 5 days......gulp It's my birthday on wednesday, so I'm not cleaning then and I may be hungover on Thursday....
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Don't worry I'm a nagging wife too! Have lost count of the number of times I've told OH we need to start sorting out our stuff and deciding what to ship. He's decided that to do it now would jinx the house sale:curse:, I don't want to end up in a big panic!
Hope your BIL buys your car. I've got no idea what to do with ours, don't want a load of tyre kickers round but don't want to lose loads to a dealer either
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hi i don't think validating is an option for us i think we will just go and hope it sells
I'm sure it will - you have a couple of months.

Originally Posted by dinky2
Don't worry I'm a nagging wife too! Have lost count of the number of times I've told OH we need to start sorting out our stuff and deciding what to ship. He's decided that to do it now would jinx the house sale:curse:, I don't want to end up in a big panic!
Hope your BIL buys your car. I've got no idea what to do with ours, don't want a load of tyre kickers round but don't want to lose loads to a dealer either
PMSL. I feel a bit like your OH - but we have so much stuff. Also you can't mess the house up in case you have viewers. I have always been a nagging wife, so that's no change......
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Aaaaah, happy birthday for Wednesday!!! Hope you have a lovely day, lots of drinks but zilcho hangover!!!

Oh, I know the feeling...thinking I'm going to keep an tidy house for the rest of the week and then having a few drinks of an evening and hey presto...messy house again. It's a good feeling when your hard work is appreciated though.

Thanks, just want to do it now. Hate the fact that they despite knowing, they don't know. The sad thing is that I feel MIL is willing our house not to sell as much as I am willing it to sell. Now that's not good for the house selling karma, is it??!!!

Yep, that's our plan too Mark, we have a back up plan in case things don't progress as hoped with the house. Hope you get a sold sign soon. Where are you landing?
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dinky2
Hi Dinky!

Glad it's not just me then! We've been doing a little bit of tidying every so often...the men up the recycling and tip must wonder what we are doing!!

Will be sending some Ks around for us all, house selling has sent us all loopy!

If we haven't sold before we go, we are keeping one of them. That's what I am wondering about...private selling, or dealer. Like you said, you lose lots of money with a dealer, but then as we've looked on Parkers, we won't be able to get privately, what a dealer would charge through a garage.

So would help it BIL bought it!!!

Last edited by Sparky wife; Jan 28th 2008 at 8:37 am. Reason: Changed sentence
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:35 am
Just Joined

Perth on 25 April
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by maisey
Hi guys thought I'd join this thread as have started reading as now joined the realms of whinging pom house seller. House only been on market a week and had six round and a one who came round twice.
Have three kids so really hard to keep the house tidy. Spent a lot of time since september painting and decorating everything and it looks great.
So now the frustrating bit, thought waiting for the visa was bad it's only been a week and am fed up with this already. Still have no choice. Haven't told the EA we are emigrating but simply moving 'away' into rented (which will be true).
Anyway good luck to allfellow house sellers, fingers crossed for us all.
Sorry Maisey!!! Hi there!

That's what we did to begin with, tell the EA we were moving into rental, they looked at us funny but we continued it until a couple of weeks ago. We haven't even had any offers so peeps trying to price down is irrelevent to us, boo!!!

All the best with your house selling...I found this the worst part of it all!!!! Sounds like you have lots of interest, that's fab.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I'm sure it will - you have a couple of months.

PMSL. I feel a bit like your OH - but we have so much stuff. Also you can't mess the house up in case you have viewers. I have always been a nagging wife, so that's no change......
Hi Fly Away,

Good news about your viewing, fingers crossed for the next one! Try to keep the kids off the cream carpet this time!
Happy Birthday for Wednesday- wouldn't a buyer be a great present!

Last edited by dinky2; Jan 28th 2008 at 8:44 am. Reason: can't spell!
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Perth on 25 April
We're off to Adelaide, April 16th.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:54 am
Just Joined

Have you bean before

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.