Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 26th 2008, 10:46 am
Professional Dreamer!

Big Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really nice
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Have given our current EA notice and have four new ones booked in for Monday. Interested to see what they value the house for and all the promises they will make regarding the fantastic service they will offer! Feeling completely disillusioned with the whole thing really!

If the new EA doesn't sell within the next six months, will have to re think all our plans.

I bet no one has been trying to sell as long as me (20 months!)?

It's good to hear that some of you are able to sell at the moment.

Good luck to everyone. BS
Old Jan 26th 2008, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Big Sky
Have given our current EA notice and have four new ones booked in for Monday. Interested to see what they value the house for and all the promises they will make regarding the fantastic service they will offer! Feeling completely disillusioned with the whole thing really!

If the new EA doesn't sell within the next six months, will have to re think all our plans.

20 months omg it prob needs decorating right through again lol

Sending you some house selling karma

Good luck for monday

Suexx
Old Jan 26th 2008, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Sky

OMG!! I thought 8 months was bad. You must be going out of your mind. Have you got your visa??

Good luck with the new EA. We changed and seem to have more viewers - but whether that's to do with the upturn in the market anyway, I don't know.

The thing is, you have to do something otherwise you'd go mad as the situation is so out of your control.

Sending you some Ks for good luck.
Old Jan 26th 2008, 9:09 pm
Professional Dreamer!

Big Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really nice

Thanks for the Karma, I certainly need it! I have got my visa and plan to return in the summer but can't make any definite plans until we do! Time is passing quickly and starting to feel anxious! Lets see what happens on Monday?
Happy Days!

BS
Old Jan 26th 2008, 9:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OMG!! I thought 8 months was bad. You must be going out of your mind. Have you got your visa??

Good luck with the new EA. We changed and seem to have more viewers - but whether that's to do with the upturn in the market anyway, I don't know.

The thing is, you have to do something otherwise you'd go mad as the situation is so out of your control.

Sending you some Ks for good luck.
Evening / Morning to you!!!

Lau xx
Old Jan 26th 2008, 9:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Evening / Morning to you!!!

Lau xx

Evening / Morning to you too!!!

Are you on the bedroom floor still??
Old Jan 26th 2008, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Evening / Morning to you too!!!

Are you on the bedroom floor still??
Yeah my bum is numb, need a massage but no offers!!! Story of my life

Will have to take my laptop to be fixed or bring home my new one from work - problem is once kids get their hands on that it'll probably suffer the same fate

L xx
Old Jan 26th 2008, 9:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Will have to take my laptop to be fixed or bring home my new one from work - problem is once kids get their hands on that it'll probably suffer the same fate

L xx
LOL - that's why we bought DD her own lappy - the cheapest we could get from PC World. We figured that it was a saving in the long run if it saved the work computer from childish destruction.

Will have to go now and get dressed - don't think people would appreciate me turning up in pjs to the Welsh meet today.
Old Jan 26th 2008, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

L xx

Hi Laura

How u settling into life downunder?

Suexx
Old Jan 26th 2008, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi Laura

How u settling into life downunder?

Suexx
Hi honey,

I am doing well

Today is our one month anniversary of living here... I just realised

Hope all is well with you,

When are you looking at coming?

Lau x
Old Jan 26th 2008, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi honey,

I am doing well

Today is our one month anniversary of living here... I just realised

Hope all is well with you,

When are you looking at coming?

Lau x
Is hubby with you now or is he still over here?

Coming over end of march

Congrats on u anniversary lol

Did u do anything nice for oz day?

Suexx
Old Jan 26th 2008, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by suesk
Is hubby with you now or is he still over here?

Coming over end of march

Congrats on u anniversary lol

Did u do anything nice for oz day?

Suexx
He is over here!

Went to Werribee Zoo with the kids today which was nice Was on our way to outdoor pool yesterday and there was a storm (it actually rained in Melb!) and so we came back and went shopping instead

Are going to go to the outdoor pool or the beach tomorrow - there is division in the camps and so I will jsut go where I am taken! Beach or pool makes no difference to me.... It is a public (bank) hol here tomorrow...

L x
Old Jan 27th 2008, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

He is over here!

Went to Werribee Zoo with the kids today which was nice Was on our way to outdoor pool yesterday and there was a storm (it actually rained in Melb!) and so we came back and went shopping instead

Are going to go to the outdoor pool or the beach tomorrow - there is division in the camps and so I will jsut go where I am taken! Beach or pool makes no difference to me.... It is a public (bank) hol here tomorrow...

L x
Im sorry i thought you said he was coming back because of work commitments.

I thought you were in Sydney but heyho wots Melbourne like? Are you enjoying yourselves? Hope so. Have a lovely day tomorrow.

Take care

Suexx
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning everyone. Here's to another week in house selling land!

Well, our phantom viewer is due at 2.20pm and they haven't cancelled yet (). the phone has rung a couple of times and I am just expecting it to be the EA saying they aren't coming again.

On the downside, my clumsy OH has just broken one of our delicate glass light shades on the landing. Thank god we have a spare - I bought 2 spares when our last removers broke one.... Now just hope he doesn't break any more!!
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:47 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone. Here's to another week in house selling land!

Well, our phantom viewer is due at 2.20pm and they haven't cancelled yet (). the phone has rung a couple of times and I am just expecting it to be the EA saying they aren't coming again.

On the downside, my clumsy OH has just broken one of our delicate glass light shades on the landing. Thank god we have a spare - I bought 2 spares when our last removers broke one.... Now just hope he doesn't break any more!!
Good luck for today Nic.......we've just reduced our house yet again
Beth x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.