Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 29th 2008, 1:25 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Oh great, my viewer for today just cancelled.............
Old Jan 29th 2008, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betsyboob
Oh no! Don't you just love that.:curse: I bet you had cleaned like crazy and the house was looking lovely.

Fingers crossed that they rebook - our viewers yesterday cancelled TWICE before they finally came. So they could still turn up another time.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:21 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by betsyboob
Isn't it a pain when you have tidied - hope they re-book
Originally Posted by Fly Away
Oh no! Don't you just love that.:curse: I bet you had cleaned like crazy and the house was looking lovely.

Fingers crossed that they rebook - our viewers yesterday cancelled TWICE before they finally came. So they could still turn up another time.
Fingers crossed they put in an offer

We had a second viewing on saturday which according to EA went very well (I did the viewing) and when he rang she said she was going to put in an offer as they liked the house, he is ringing her back tomorrow if he hasn't heard from them. They are in rented accomodation so fingers crossed.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maisey
Isn't it a pain when you have tidied - hope they re-book

Fingers crossed they put in an offer

We had a second viewing on saturday which according to EA went very well (I did the viewing) and when he rang she said she was going to put in an offer as they liked the house, he is ringing her back tomorrow if he hasn't heard from them. They are in rented accomodation so fingers crossed.
Sounds very good - just need the EA to chase them a bit. It's nerve wracking though, isn't it? Fingers crossed you hear something soon.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday Tracy!!! Hope you are having a lovely day!!

That's brilliant news Beth, have you decided what you are going to do about the house?

Betsyboob...hope your viewers rebook for another day really soon. What in pain in the bum! (Um, what an understatement :curse

Marvinc...sounds really good...hope you get to scream it soon!

Fingers crossed for you too Maisey.

Mark...we have never ever been before!!!!

Hi Fly Away...how are you?
Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Afternoon Sparky W.

I'm good thanks - just shattered.

This morning I painted a room in our flat and this afternoon I repainted the ceiling in the hall of house, (leak finally dried out) Then I went on the school run and came home via Asda. Bought a new shower curtain for the flat and new cushions for our house to make both look better - plus groceries. Got home, unpacked groceries, showered small child and have just collapsed on the sofa prior to cooking the dinner...

How are you??

Last edited by Fly Away; Jan 29th 2008 at 4:26 am.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:23 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Happy Birthday Tracy!!! Hope you are having a lovely day!!

That's brilliant news Beth, have you decided what you are going to do about the house?Betsyboob...hope your viewers rebook for another day really soon. What in pain in the bum! (Um, what an understatement :curse

Marvinc...sounds really good...hope you get to scream it soon!

Fingers crossed for you too Maisey.

Mark...we have never ever been before!!!!

Hi Fly Away...how are you?
Hi,
No we're still trying to decide what our best options are at the moment.
Won't rent it out.....need to sell it before we leave the UK.
Beth x x
(can't figure out how you lot do the multiple quotes when replying!!!)
Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi,
No we're still trying to decide what our best options are at the moment.
Won't rent it out.....need to sell it before we leave the UK.
Beth x x
(can't figure out how you lot do the multiple quotes when replying!!!)
Hi Beth,

Have you thought about those house buying companies? They won't pay you a lot, but maybe will clear the mortgage?? Put your house price back up before they value it though.

Multiple quotes - click the little blue box next to 'quote' on each post you want to quote and then the 'quote' on the last one you want to quote. Hope that makes sense.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Afternoon Sparky W.

I'm good thanks - just shattered.

This morning I painted a room in our flat and this afternoon I repainted the ceiling in the hall, (finally dried out) Then I went on the school run and came home via Asda. Bought a new shower curtain for the flat and new cushions for us to make both look better - plus groceries. Got home, showered small child and have just collapsed on the sofa prior to cooking the dinner...

How are you??
Sounds like you have a really busy day! Hope you have a nice relaxing night and a good one tomorrow!

I'm ok, determined to be in bed by 9pm tonight so I can catch up on some much needed beauty sleep. Am really tired and shouldn't really be drinking strong coffee either, but it's doing the trick!!!

Beth, hope the karma does the job and gets the house sold. Hopefully now that January is nearly over, people are going to start thinking properly about moving again.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:36 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Beth,

Have you thought about those house buying companies? They won't pay you a lot, but maybe will clear the mortgage?? Put your house price back up before they value it though.
Just rung one.....waiting for them to ring me back!!!Multiple quotes - click the little blue box next to 'quote' on each post you want to quote and then the 'quote' on the last one you want to quote. Hope that makes sense.
Think I've done it....LOL

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Sounds like you have a really busy day! Hope you have a nice relaxing night and a good one tomorrow!

I'm ok, determined to be in bed by 9pm tonight so I can catch up on some much needed beauty sleep. Am really tired and shouldn't really be drinking strong coffee either, but it's doing the trick!!!

Beth, hope the karma does the job and gets the house sold. Hopefully now that January is nearly over, people are going to start thinking properly about moving again.
Thanks for the karma..........need about 500% more though...LOL

Beth x x
Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi sparky Wife,
I shall watch BE to see if you post after 9pm! Seriously hope you can get some sleep. Nothing worse than insomnia. Start drinking warm milk now Mrs!!

I had a really busy day because I want a day doing nothing tomorrow.

Thanks for the Ks - I hope they work, the chanting definately brought us loads more interest than we've had since September. I am also doing anything I can think of to make the house look better - hence new cushions. You just don't know what will tip the balance.

Really, I just want to go out in the street and bring people in forcibly to see what a nice house it is.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Happy birthday Tracy

And dont bank on the sunshine in Melbourne
Thanks for this, there was no sunshine here today but it didn't snow and it usually snows on my birthday

Tracy
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Happy birthday Tracey!

Hope you get a viewing for your birthday.

Thanks for this, no birthday viewing though

Tracy
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by marvinc
Early days but we have accepted an offer.................... after months of nothing........ then out of the blue a few viewings in the last 3 weeks........... trying not to start planning or get my hopes up untill it (hopefully) gets a bit further in the process

Would love to go YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but bit to early
GREAT News about the offer, I am sure it will be fine for you.

Tracy
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Andrew has got the job he had an interview with last week!!!
It's in Cairns......just waiting for the formal email to be sent with the start date etc.
Really shi**ing myself now in case he has to start in a few weeks.....and we haven't sold the house yet!!!
Good job though.......pay + super + laptop + mobile phone + car with ins paid
He will be a Project Engineer too!!!
Have to seriously consider our options for selling now as time is running out
Beth x x
Beth, this is FANTASTIC news, CONGRATULATIONS Really pleased for you, it looks like I might not be the only one staying at home with the kids to sell the house while hubby has to go to Oz to start his new job.

Tracy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.