Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 30th 2008, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by nickywes
Well, have people got nothing better to do than look around our immaculate houses

Viewer just left and really liked the house but he has not even got his on for sale at the moment but is just looking round to see what he can get for his money

What a waste of my day and all that bloody cleaning
So bloody angry for you:curse: wait til they have there house up for sale then phone to view it then don't turn up bloody time wasters:curse:

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi

Thinking myself lucky today, awful flash floods yesterday in our area, cars sailing down the road

We were not affected, although had a nightmare of a journey home from a day out, nearly got stuck in the mud at the carpark of the show we went to yesterday. Drove home with a developing migraine, by the time we got in, I was vomiting everywhere (literally) and didn't suface until this morning to find out there had been really bad flooding. Really sorry fo the people affected and really glad it was not us!

Still waiting for news on our buyer and his invisible mortgage offer, plus his list of silly questions is growing by the day:curse:

In laws coming at the weekend, should be interesting, last time they cam eto our house (4 years ago) his mother called me a whore (because I went back to work part time after having the children) and working mothers are responsible for all rape, murder, drug addiction and all of the other nasty stuff in the world
So could be interesting

Sam
AARRRHHH I no what you have said about your MIL and I want to come and punch her on the nose:curse:

Hope your head is better I'm the same have to take my self to bed and hide under the covers.

Originally Posted by Icarus
Greetings all , i have returned from Scotland

who wants to update me on all the good news ?

Oh no this thread is bound to end up back in the gutter Only joking been quiet on here without ya

Thank you for all the lovely words of support my tears have now turned to anger. But I went and got them a lovely card and have ordered him a teddy bear which is for people going through Chemo have special smells to relax you and help stop the sickness. xx
Old May 30th 2008, 5:10 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina

Thank you for all the lovely words of support my tears have now turned to anger. But I went and got them a lovely card and have ordered him a teddy bear which is for people going through Chemo have special smells to relax you and help stop the sickness. xx
Hi Tina , i best have a read back .
Old May 30th 2008, 5:28 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

I know how you feel Nicky, its a nightmare. Do these people think you have nothing better to do?

Joexx
Old May 30th 2008, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i know where your coming from there , gotta nail a job tho .... well one of us has .

not booked , not just yet as i am ever hopefull of getting a sale any day now
Fingers crossed you get a sale. It's bloomin typical we get an offer but it is so low that it just means we have to stay in the Uk to earn some money.

So bloody angry for you:curse: wait til they have there house up for sale then phone to view it then don't turn up bloody time wasters:curse:

great idea!

Oh no this thread is bound to end up back in the gutter Only joking been quiet on here without ya

Oh Tina, that's lovely. I know you will be there for them too. It will mean the world to them. Big hugs for you - a good friend.
Old May 30th 2008, 6:43 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Thinking myself lucky today, awful flash floods yesterday in our area, cars sailing down the road

We were not affected, although had a nightmare of a journey home from a day out, nearly got stuck in the mud at the carpark of the show we went to yesterday. Drove home with a developing migraine, by the time we got in, I was vomiting everywhere (literally) and didn't suface until this morning to find out there had been really bad flooding. Really sorry fo the people affected and really glad it was not us!

Still waiting for news on our buyer and his invisible mortgage offer, plus his list of silly questions is growing by the day

In laws coming at the weekend, should be interesting, last time they cam eto our house (4 years ago) his mother called me a whore (because I went back to work part time after having the children) and working mothers are responsible for all rape, murder, drug addiction and all of the other nasty stuff in the world
So could be interesting

Sam
Glad you weren't affected by the floods Sam, thats all you need having the house wrecked with water. Stupid buyers - but at least they are still going for it.

I would have told my MIL to f**k off if she had said that to me So you are to blame for all the rapes, murders etc. are you?
Keep your cool, get her back later

Greetings all , i have returned from Scotland

who wants to update me on all the good news ?
Hiya Ic, nice to see you back Bad news the guiness was so expensive

We have booked our flights for 23rd October and can't wait. Sod the bloody house

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Have you booked flights yet? How exciting!!!

Yup, cut and run is looking good - OH doesn't have a job out there, but we can save like crazy and my skills are in demand - so I should be able to get a job pretty quickly.. bummer... I wanted to be the one by the pool all day!
I have got to go on the bikini diet before I laze around any pool

So bloody angry for you wait til they have there house up for sale then phone to view it then don't turn up bloody time wasters:curse:

Brilliant idea Tina, will do it too

AARRRHHH I no what you have said about your MIL and I want to come and punch her on the nose:curse:

Hope your head is better I'm the same have to take my self to bed and hide under the covers.

I am so glad I don't suffer with migraines, must be horrible.

That is such a nice thing to do. When OH was having chemo, how it affected him was probably the most horrible thing I have ever seen and he says it has been the worst year of his life.

Just be there as a friend for them and when they spend 9 hours in the hospital having the treatment offer to cook dinner for them (I know it sounds stupid). That is the one thing that would have really helped me and nobody did it

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
I know how you feel Nicky, its a nightmare. Do these people think you have nothing better to do?

Joexx
Hav had enough of it all really and am rapidly losing interest. I can see what it will be like in a month or so, I just won't bother cleaning anything
Old May 30th 2008, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

[COLOR="Red"]

Hi, sorry to hear about your friend, makes me feel really selfish moaning about trivial things, makes me realise just how very lucky I am

Glad you weren't affected by the floods Sam, thats all you need having the house wrecked with water. Stupid buyers - but at least they are still going for it.

I would have told my MIL to f**k off if she had said that to me So you are to blame for all the rapes, murders etc. are you?
Keep your cool, get her back later

Yeah, I can't deny it gave me a small amount of pleasure when OH told them we were thinking about moving to Oz

We have booked our flights for 23rd October and can't wait. Sod the bloody house

Thats' so exciting, Nicky and you now have a real date to work towards

Hope that this weekend is full of lovely weather and eager buyers, they must be out there somewhere!

Sam
Old May 30th 2008, 8:21 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

HI everyone, ihave had a week off and i can't believe all the goings on! I hope you are all well SAMMYT When are you exchanging now, have you come to a conclusion? I'm sorry i have read through but can't reply to you all
We have had some good news...of sorts.
Basically, today we have accepted a low offer 21k less than 6months ago!
BUT....
we now have second view booked from a view this afternoon.....so we may be able to increase or offer I know it sound awful but it has all been a bit weird..
WE wanted to wait until after the view today to accept the offer beacuse it was low. I called EA and they said she was interested but not commiting, so i accepted the offer.....then as the EA was on the phone to our buyer an EA at the other office called to say that the viewer today wanted another view!
Old May 30th 2008, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Go Nicky!!

I have got to go on the bikini diet before I laze around any pool

Me too - FA now stands for fat Arse after a year on the PC eating crisps and drinking wine.

That is such a nice thing to do. When OH was having chemo, how it affected him was probably the most horrible thing I have ever seen and he says it has been the worst year of his life.

Just be there as a friend for them and when they spend 9 hours in the hospital having the treatment offer to cook dinner for them (I know it sounds stupid). That is the one thing that would have really helped me and nobody did it

Oh Nicky you and your hubs have been through so much this year. You deserve your place in the sun. So unfair you keep getting crap viewers.:curse:

Hav had enough of it all really and am rapidly losing interest. I can see what it will be like in a month or so, I just won't bother cleaning anything
I don't clean very much now - still working on the dirty house principle. It is a right tip at the moment after a week of term.

Hi, sorry to hear about your friend, makes me feel really selfish moaning about trivial things, makes me realise just how very lucky I am

Yup, we're all lucky - it's a shame it takes something like this to make us all realise.

Hope that this weekend is full of lovely weather and eager buyers, they must be out there somewhere!

Sam
Yes, make them think their houses are too small and they need to move!

Originally Posted by betsyboob
HI everyone, ihave had a week off and i can't believe all the goings on! I hope you are all well SAMMYT When are you exchanging now, have you come to a conclusion? I'm sorry i have read through but can't reply to you all
Basically, today we have accepted a low offer 21k less than 6months ago!::
BUT....
we now have second view booked from a view this afternoon.....so we may be able to increase or offer I know it sound awful but it has all been a bit weird..
WE wanted to wait until after the view today to accept the offer beacuse it was low. I called EA and they said she was interested but not commiting, so i accepted the offer.....then as the EA was on the phone to our buyer an EA at the other office called to say that the viewer today wanted another view!
Good news Betsy! We had 2 offers in the same week too. It's very strange.Did you get a St Joe????

Fingers crossed you get a bidding war going.
Old May 30th 2008, 8:47 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I don't clean very much now - still working on the dirty house principle. It is a right tip at the moment after a week of term.

Yes, make them think their houses are too small and they need to move!

Good news Betsy! We had 2 offers in the same week too. It's very strange.Did you get a St Joe????

Fingers crossed you get a bidding war going.
No st Joe, but a bidding war would be good
Old May 30th 2008, 10:07 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Ic, nice to see you back Bad news the guiness was so expensive

Hey Nicky , it didn't hold me back any

Great news with the flights , good on ya
Old May 30th 2008, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey Nicky , it didn't hold me back any

Great news with the flights , good on ya
PMSL...

Just noticed that Nicky got the 16000th post this morning. I'm sure that's good luck.
Old May 30th 2008, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

morning guys!

survey done, buyers came round yesterday to have another look at the items we are willing to leave in the house (for a small price extra ) - and they take it all - which makes it so much easier for us!! (and some money on top ) - EA said it could be 2 weeks when we exchange (all the searches have been done already during the long wait!)

just read on our august thread a new way to turn the powers of the mighty houseselling god your way

It's a feng shui thing. Get a small box, nice paper, and write what to wish to happen with a new pen (something like: I want my house to sell quickly for a decent price etc). Blow some air on the paper, roll it, place in the box together with a business card of your estate agent and maybe even a picture of the house with SOLD written on it. Place the box somewhere on the right hand-side of your entrance door.

apparentlyl worked for her within 2 weeks
Old May 30th 2008, 6:09 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by mOZzy
morning guys!

survey done, buyers came round yesterday to have another look at the items we are willing to leave in the house (for a small price extra ) - and they take it all - which makes it so much easier for us!! (and some money on top ) - EA said it could be 2 weeks when we exchange (all the searches have been done already during the long wait!)

just read on our august thread a new way to turn the powers of the mighty houseselling god your way

It's a feng shui thing. Get a small box, nice paper, and write what to wish to happen with a new pen (something like: I want my house to sell quickly for a decent price etc). Blow some air on the paper, roll it, place in the box together with a business card of your estate agent and maybe even a picture of the house with SOLD written on it. Place the box somewhere on the right hand-side of your entrance door.

apparentlyl worked for her within 2 weeks
Hey morining to you too.

fantastic news for you , bit of cash in to the deal aswell
Old May 30th 2008, 6:10 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by betsyboob
Basically, today we have accepted a low offer 21k less than 6months ago!
BUT....
Good Luck BB , get a bidding war started
Old May 30th 2008, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

morning icarus!!
have you decided yet which part of oz to go to?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.