Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 19th 2008, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
House selling you mean?? Must be f-ing joking. Perhaps this house is haunted or someone was gruesomely murdered here that we don't know about Lol, but keep trying I guess.
Good luck with your viewers tomorrow - beat them within an inch with your best rolling pin if they don't buy
EEEEK Now I know why your viewers have kept clear - they think you are going to beat them with a rolling pin!

Actually, I plan to lock them in the attic until they sign the contract!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
EEEEK Now I know why your viewers have kept clear - they think you are going to beat them with a rolling pin!

Actually, I plan to lock them in the attic until they sign the contract!
pmsl now thats a top plan..... Stick your mates.....ahem.....bike in there too!1 That'll have them running for the cheque book
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Yes that sounds about right. Didn't sound right did it.

Hope they buy tomorrow, will keep everything crossed for you, what time are they coming?
Thanks Nicky,

They're due at 1.30. It's all a bit of a rush as we have our meds first thing in the morning. Just hope I have enough time to nip back and do a last minute tidy of breakfast dishes etc.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
pmsl now thats a top plan..... Stick your mates.....ahem.....bike in there too!1 That'll have them running for the cheque book
I don't want them to die of fright though... Just a bit of gentle persuasion...
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

I don't want them to die of fright though... Just a bit of gentle persuasion...
Meds tomorrow too?Well best of luck with that sure it'll go swimmingly! I remember the OH going for hers way back in 93
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

My MIL won't even get a goodbye from us as she dumped OH when he got ill, sick cow!! Not seen him once in 8 months, nice woman.
Sounds lovely! Mine's not that bad, more of an irritation at times than anything! Now my step mother is a different matter, try 11 years of not speaking

Thanks Nicky,

They're due at 1.30. It's all a bit of a rush as we have our meds first thing in the morning. Just hope I have enough time to nip back and do a last minute tidy of breakfast dishes etc.
Didn't realise you had your meds too.Good luck with them
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=dinky2;5955719] Sounds lovely! Mine's not that bad, more of an irritation at times than anything! Now my step mother is a different matter, try 11 years of not speaking

Blimey that gaffa tapes' lasted well hasn't it???!!!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

[QUOTE=Dan the Plumber;5955730]
Originally Posted by dinky2
Sounds lovely! Mine's not that bad, more of an irritation at times than anything! Now my step mother is a different matter, try 11 years of not speaking

Blimey that gaffa tapes' lasted well hasn't it???!!!
PMSL!!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
hi Julie

We sound very similar, if we weren't going to Oz we wouldn't be selling either. 7 Viewings is really good and they may not be in a position to put ian offer in yet, they may be waiting to finalise a sale or something themselves.

I might try your one room a day theory, but I already reward myself for just getting though the day without killing either the EA or Jason with a full bottle of wine just for me You are very organised and much better than me if you can settle for just a glass, I need the bottle to help me sleep - thats how bad things are

Tracy
Hi Tracy

I am so sorry to hear it that bad for you.
Don't mean to be nosy but whats the biggest worry you have for not sleeping?

Its only just a few month a go my hubby was set on not going, his parents had been trying to put him off. We had lots of arguments but he saw sense in the end.

I guess its just so scary when your going to the other side of the world and don't know what to expect. I belive everything happens for the best and if its meant to be it will be. That helps to get me though the day.

I was on lots of wine and choc when I was going though the Visa process.
I hardy had any sleep and it made me ill. But I think because so meany people are trying to sell thee house, Its strange but I am not as stressed as i thought. Don't get me wronge i am stressed but its not half as bad as the Visa thing.

It dose help honest to do the 1 room a day thing please try it and let me know. Also just a idea it works for me well sometimes. I write what I need to do then when I have done 1 or 2 cross them off. Just before you go to bed look what you have done and it makes you feel better . Even if its just cleaning the bathroom or dusting.

Go on try it you have nothing to loose.
I am writing my list of things to do tomorrow. Once you have done it you will be amazed how easy it is.

I hope you give it a go you never know till you try.
Speak soon
Julie

[/I]
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My MIL won't even get a goodbye from us as she dumped OH when he got ill, sick cow!! Not seen him once in 8 months, nice woman.
I missed that Nicky. That is terrible. Her own son. I hope karma comes around and bites her on the bum one day. Sounds like you are well rid.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:46 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

ROTFLMFAO.........hope I don't get into trouble, but this is sooooooooo funny Nic

Beth x x
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
ROTFLMFAO.........hope I don't get into trouble, but this is sooooooooo funny Nic

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...money1/174.jpg

Beth x x
OMFG!! Did you go outside and take that Beth??? You don't seem to be in trouble - yet.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:09 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG!! Did you go outside and take that Beth??? You don't seem to be in trouble - yet.
I'm doing a full belly chuckle here
I apologise to anyone I may have offended, just couldn't resist it sorry
Beth x x
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

ghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant future

now everyone knows what my bike looks like
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ghost rider
now everyone knows what my bike looks like
Mark didn't know you were on BE!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.