Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:32 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well, I'd pay more to see an EA's little face drop with disappointment.....
stuff them , theres always someone else to fill yer place
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:33 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

never forget what my old mum used to say
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:42 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

I think your EA would be VERY interested in your body.
Euuuuk you should see him.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:42 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
never forget what my old mum used to say
What did she used to say then?
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:43 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by nickywes
get out of bed you lazy git
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Finish your sentences son....
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:50 am

Finish your sentences son....
Right am off out now. I am sure by the time I get home it will be at least 10 pages on and will have to catch up.

Nicky xx
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Right am off out now. I am sure by the time I get home it will be at least 10 pages on and will have to catch up.

Nicky xx
Have fun! See you later.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 6:05 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Who is doing your HIP? You need to ask them how long it is valid for. I asked my HIP provider the same question and they told me that current legislation is that it is valid for a year, but apparently the goverment keep changing their minds

Also one thing to bear in mind. Included in your HIP is the Registry of Land which proves that you own the house and are entitled to sell it. Some solicitors are also trying to charge for getting this document. You only need it once but may end being charged twice for it.
Janine
thanks for the advice janine, I didnt know this. maybe I should try reading the bloody thing,,,,,,,,,one day maybe
bec
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:07 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

I questioned the bloke today about how long the HIP pack is valid for and he reckons there is still some uncertainty about whether it is 6 months or a year

He was also saying that some HIP packs don't have all the same tests done so there is some inconsistency as to what is being put in them.

The website is so confusing saying all tests are not mandatory so he goes onto say how can it be compulsary to have a HIP pack, he says there is a lot of grey area and no one knows whats going on.

So thats cleared that up then
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wardy2
I questioned the bloke today about how long the HIP pack is valid for and he reckons there is still some uncertainty about whether it is 6 months or a year

He was also saying that some HIP packs don't have all the same tests done so there is some inconsistency as to what is being put in them.

The website is so confusing saying all tests are not mandatory so he goes onto say how can it be compulsary to have a HIP pack, he says there is a lot of grey area and no one knows whats going on.

So thats cleared that up then
So we all still not sure then about the HIP expiry date Well the EA didnt mention it to me it was our solicitor so will ask them
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning all,

Hope you are still feeling positive Spaceys! Don't let this stop you getting your dream!

Well, this weekend, we are going to do the final touches to our rental flat and today I'm ringing round trying to EAs in to value it next week. We have the other EA coming to our house on Monday, so I'm being as pro active as I can about all this.....
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:37 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Morning fellow house sellers ,
gonna get rid of EA today , lets all get sold !
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Icarus
Morning fellow house sellers ,
gonna get rid of EA today , lets all get sold !
YAY!! Hope you enjoy sacking the EA. You have to get some joy of of this where you can, don't you???

Last edited by Fly Away; Feb 28th 2008 at 7:42 pm.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by spaceys
So we all still not sure then about the HIP expiry date Well the EA didnt mention it to me it was our solicitor so will ask them
our place been up for sale for so long didnt need HIP so sorry cant be any help guys

Lorna

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.