Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 6th 2007, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Have they turned up???? Bastards if they haven't! :curse:

Have a nice dinner with your friends and try to forget the viewers.
Of course they haven't grrrrr:curse:
Now it's dark and I wont be able to tell if whoever knocks on the door is friends or late viewer!!
Wine is the only answer!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinky2
Now it's dark and I wont be able to tell if whoever knocks on the door is friends or late viewer!!
Wine is the only answer!
Get that cork screw out hon! If they haven't come by now they probably won't show.

Don't let the bastards grind you down.:curse:
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:33 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

evening all

what have i missed?
how did todays viewings go?

i talked to our EA today to find out why we hadnt heard anything else from our buyers and it turns out that they havent even signed their mortgage paperwork yet
apparently they have been away so i am not a happy bunny

EA have promised to start pushing them on monday but that means we have lost a fortnight already. i told them that under no circumstances am i going to be moving in december so our buyers are going to have to pull their finger out and get things sorted soon otherwise we wont be going anywhere until january
i just hope that they dont call my bluff - i really want this all sorted asap
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:34 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Wine is the only answer!
:curse::curse::curse: what is up with these people?! i hope their viewers do the same to them
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
evening all

what have i missed?
how did todays viewings go?

i talked to our EA today to find out why we hadnt heard anything else from our buyers and it turns out that they havent even signed their mortgage paperwork yet
apparently they have been away so i am not a happy bunny

EA have promised to start pushing them on monday but that means we have lost a fortnight already. i told them that under no circumstances am i going to be moving in december so our buyers are going to have to pull their finger out and get things sorted soon otherwise we wont be going anywhere until january
i just hope that they dont call my bluff - i really want this all sorted asap
Evening Tiggs - you got the boys to bed then!

Hope your tactic works. Bloomin useless people not even signing their mortage application! :curse::curse: Have they appointed a solicitor??

:curse::curse::curse: what is up with these people?! i hope their viewers do the same to them
Yes! Hope karma slaps them in the face!:curse:
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:46 am
sneaking a peek ...

Evening Tiggs - you got the boys to bed then!

Hope your tactic works. Bloomin useless people not even signing their mortage application! :curse::curse: Have they appointed a solicitor??
evening
didnt even ask about the solicitor - too busy being cheesed off about the mortgage

yup boys are tucked up in bed - middle son isnt very well (sore throat, temperature) so i am expecting to be up half the night ...

i assume you havent had a stream of viewers through your door today then?
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

evening
didnt even ask about the solicitor - too busy being cheesed off about the mortgage

yup boys are tucked up in bed - middle son isnt very well (sore throat, temperature) so i am expecting to be up half the night ...

that is how i started - I SO hope he isnt going down with this. best get an early night
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:01 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by daunted
that is how i started - I SO hope he isnt going down with this. best get an early night
i have had a sore throat for a couple of days but it hasnt really come to anything - looks like he is going to get the full works
his temperature has dropped a little and he is asleep but very unsettled
i'm just at that 'wish i could be ill for him' stage
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Changed my mind, doing the trip down under as a Blog (never done one before )

Not had a read thru latest WPHS posts yet; jet-lag kicking in again and its only 6:05 am! Will take a looky thru later; hope things are going ok for all!

If i've mucked the blog up somehow, please let me know

Mat
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:18 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by walkermat

Not had a read thru latest WPHS posts yet; jet-lag kicking in again and its only 6:05 am! Will take a looky thru later; hope things are going ok for all!

Mat
Hi Mat
how does it feel to be finally there?!
i'm straight off to read the blog

hope the jet lag doesnt last too long

Adele x
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

evening

Hope he feels better tomorrow and doesn't have a bad night. (Medised is good!) Mine was back in school 3 days and got a stinking cold and when she shook that off she got a tummy bug. They've only been back 3 weeks!

No viewings, no phonecalls. Thinking about dropping the price again.

i have had a sore throat for a couple of days but it hasnt really come to anything - looks like he is going to get the full works
his temperature has dropped a little and he is asleep but very unsettled
i'm just at that 'wish i could be ill for him' stage :
Ah bless, it's hard isn't it.

Mat
Yay Walkermat - are you there yet?????

I'll be sure to check out your blog to keep up with your adventures!!!

Hope the jetlag gets better soon and the World stops spinning! (That's what jetlag feels like to me!)

Canberra here you come!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just a quickie to say I read your new blog Walkermat and the latest installment of your old blog Tiggs! Both are great!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daunted
Truth? feeling terrible, want to sit in corner and cry feeling sorry for myself. My left eye has all swollen so not only do i feel crap i also look it too
Daunted sorry you are feeling so down but it is only because you are not well ((((HUGS))))))

Wine is the only answer!
:curse::curse: Made me feel really depressed when it happened to me :curse((HUGS)))))

Mat
Hi Mat going to read the blog now, over your jet lag yet?
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning All!

How are you this morning Somme? How's the head? Is the house a mess? Hope you had a great time last night!

Hope you're feeling better this morning Daunted and the drugs have kicked in!

Hope your little one had a good night Tiggs and is feeling better this morning.

Hope you had a good night with your friends Dinky2 and feel better this morning. Bloomin viewers - hope you get an explanation!:curse:
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Morning All!

How are you this morning Somme? How's the head? Is the house a mess? Hope you had a great time last night!

Hope you're feeling better this morning Daunted and the drugs have kicked in!

Hope your little one had a good night Tiggs and is feeling better this morning.

Hope you had a good night with your friends Dinky2 and feel better this morning. Bloomin viewers - hope you get an explanation!:curse:
Thanks flyaway am lazing in my pit. feeling a bit brighter thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.