Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Hi Guys
We put our house on the market 10 days ago not a sniff of interest yet. So much for the EA's 56 people on their books looking for house in this area at this price
Hope you all have more luck this week and congrats to all who have got their precious buyers. Brill thread by the way
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:08 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
We've only gone and bloody done it, sold the house that is

I haven't stopped shaking, only happened half hour ago. Offered us 7 grand below, we refused, came back with 5 grand more The exact figure we wanted in the first place, RESULT

I just cannot believe it.

Mandy
Originally Posted by sarab40
accepted the offer we got today....the ball is rolling,,,,,,i hope xxxxx
Congratulations both of you!

Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:10 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Congratulations to you two - fingers crossed for a swift sale Can i have some karma please - Im feeling really down at the min
sorry i cant send you K - apparently i have to spread some around first ...

sending instead!

this house selling lark does get you down - but it will be worth it in the end!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:13 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Gonnago
May I join you all - house went on market last night

Had two sets of viewers today (one of which was very keen i think)

another view set for Saturday - wish us luck.

Good luck to all those who need it.

((sending out global house selling vibes))
wow three sets of viewers in a week can you send the spare ones around to me please?!

welcome to the thread!

Adele
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:15 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daunted
Congratulations to you two - fingers crossed for a swift sale Can i have some karma please - Im feeling really down at the min
tried to send you some but i have to speard it around first.

Have some luvin' instead
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:19 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by walkermat
Go guys go! Get that ball a rolling.

If it is nightmare, just keep that thought that at least you will soon be away from it in yer head. We keep cracking the 'Lets emigrate' quote - about every 3 minutes at the mo.

TMRE - keeping my fingers crossed for yah! Just because i'm having a yuky time with a cash buyer it doesnt mean we all will!!! Hoping you are proof that not all are arrrrrrrse!

C'mon, someone say that they have 'completed' (not exchanged, not accepted an offer, but actually completed!). Kinda hoping its gonna be me, but will be chuffed if it's any of us. Yeah, especially you T&G
Ah Mat you are a sweetie - but is not very likely to be me

Do you know where abouts in canberra you are heading?
i have been having another wobble (i do this regularly!) and have started looking at houses in Adelaide but OH and eldest son are both determined we are still heading to Canberra! (if we ever sell the house that is!)
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Ah Mat you are a sweetie - but is not very likely to be me

Do you know where abouts in canberra you are heading?
i have been having another wobble (i do this regularly!) and have started looking at houses in Adelaide but OH and eldest son are both determined we are still heading to Canberra! (if we ever sell the house that is!)
Hahahah! What has brought on this wobble? I just nicked a load of choc biscuits from the hotel store room - that will both make my waistline bigger and reduce my stress. You seen the Pox story? and we laughed!!!!

Go on then, what is wrong with Canberra? We actually looked at Adelaide first then decided on Canberra...

Keeping fingers crossed for us (crunch day friday) and everyone here. Just wanna hear a 'We completed!!!!'
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:16 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by walkermat
Hahahah! What has brought on this wobble? I just nicked a load of choc biscuits from the hotel store room - that will both make my waistline bigger and reduce my stress. You seen the Pox story? and we laughed!!!!

Go on then, what is wrong with Canberra? We actually looked at Adelaide first then decided on Canberra...

Keeping fingers crossed for us (crunch day friday) and everyone here. Just wanna hear a 'We completed!!!!'
was just reading your campervan thread - will get to the pox one next!

No idea what has brought on this latest wobble (you will notice the word 'latest') - i just got to thinking the other day that we could get a lot more house for our money in Adelaide. Graz just shook his head at me and let me get on with looking at houses
I will look around at other places for a bit then i will start to realise that there is nothing wrong with canberra and it ticks all the boxes for us - and i will be back where i started.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations both of you!

Congratulations to all who have had an offer or viewings all one step closer.

Can someone tell me how you multi quote please

Well I reckon on all the cleaning I have been doing I could take the Anthea Turner test

PS Paper work in the tumble drier as no one looks in there

Good luck to you all today
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

was just reading your campervan thread - will get to the pox one next!

No idea what has brought on this latest wobble (you will notice the word 'latest') - i just got to thinking the other day that we could get a lot more house for our money in Adelaide. Graz just shook his head at me and let me get on with looking at houses
I will look around at other places for a bit then i will start to realise that there is nothing wrong with canberra and it ticks all the boxes for us - and i will be back where i started.
Go and visit both places, you can not tell until you have been there, nice drive along the Ocean road.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:53 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by somme
Congratulations to all who have had an offer or viewings all one step closer.

Can someone tell me how you multi quote please

Well I reckon on all the cleaning I have been doing I could take the Anthea Turner test

PS Paper work in the tumble drier as no one looks in there

Good luck to you all today
As I was dusting, I decided I would pack most of my ornaments up to save all the fiddly cleaning. Now I have to go and buy boxes.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gotooz1
As I was dusting, I decided I would pack most of my ornaments up to save all the fiddly cleaning. Now I have to go and buy boxes.
Dusting, is that the thing you do with a yellow cloth and some spray stuff?. Think I saw it on a late night tv programme once
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TMRE
Dusting, is that the thing you do with a yellow cloth and some spray stuff?. Think I saw it on a late night tv programme once

No it's the thing you do with the brush attachment on your hoover and some damp kitchen roll!! Or you do in my house anyway!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gotooz1
No it's the thing you do with the brush attachment on your hoover and some damp kitchen roll!! Or you do in my house anyway!
Why didn't I think of that
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by somme
Why didn't I think of that
I'm here to please!

Actually, I shouldn't be here at all, I should be cleaning my house ready for the viewers tomorrow!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.