Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:56 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gotooz1
The karma worked! Thanks to everyone who sent it!!

We are selling our house ourselves and I got a message this morning to call this woman as she wanted to view. I got through to her this PM and had a long chat - extolling the virtues of our house etc. I was very proud of myself - I didn't mention Oz, just said my OH's work contract ends on 31.12.2008 and we don't know where the next one will be. (This is true) I casually said that we'd rent the house if we hadn't sold - just to make sure she knew we weren't desperate. To make it clear we were chain free I said we would go into rented rather than buy straightaway. (Also true - they don't know I mean in Oz!)

The viewer is local and claims they have always wanted our house, (it is one of a kind) and don't need to sell theirs to buy. So we would both be chain free. Not sure if they are telling the truth, but time will tell!

Now, I have to get my house spotless in 2 days. I started tidying up today. However, we haven't had a viewer for 6 weeks and I've let things slide. I've also been doing DIY and making lots of mess and dust and there's the question of the coffee stain on the living room carpet.............. Why did I ask for a viewer again???
thats great, best go and by some 1001 for that carpet
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:02 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Karma sent!

Thanks!! I need it!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by want2bthere
thats great, best go and by some 1001 for that carpet

I was thinking of a rug.................
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Gotooz1;5326701]I was thinking of a rug................. [/Q

Hope it all goes well!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:35 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

accepted the offer we got today....the ball is rolling,,,,,,i hope xxxxx
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sarab40

Congratulations!!

Looks like today is a good day on the Whinging Pom house seller thread. I might be here all on my own!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:04 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations!!

Looks like today is a good day on the Whinging Pom house seller thread. I might be here all on my own!

thank youXX

But a long way to go yet......

good wishes to you..lets hope we are all starting the ball rolling!!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:10 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

someone must of heard our whinging that sbrilliant news sarah, hopefully tomorrow we'll be joining your gang
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

The karma worked! Thanks to everyone who sent it!!

We are selling our house ourselves and I got a message this morning to call this woman as she wanted to view. I got through to her this PM and had a long chat - extolling the virtues of our house etc. I was very proud of myself - I didn't mention Oz, just said my OH's work contract ends on 31.12.2008 and we don't know where the next one will be. (This is true) I casually said that we'd rent the house if we hadn't sold - just to make sure she knew we weren't desperate. To make it clear we were chain free I said we would go into rented rather than buy straightaway. (Also true - they don't know I mean in Oz!)

The viewer is local and claims they have always wanted our house, (it is one of a kind) and don't need to sell theirs to buy. So we would both be chain free. Not sure if they are telling the truth, but time will tell!

Now, I have to get my house spotless in 2 days. I started tidying up today. However, we haven't had a viewer for 6 weeks and I've let things slide. I've also been doing DIY and making lots of mess and dust and there's the question of the coffee stain on the living room carpet.............. Why did I ask for a viewer again???
What brilliant news I really hope that a few more of us get some good news now.

Thanks for everyones kind words, it's nice to have someone to wail to who understands.

Mandy
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you two - fingers crossed for a swift sale Can i have some karma please - Im feeling really down at the min
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:03 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Good luck G ,
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

May I join you all - house went on market last night

Had two sets of viewers today (one of which was very keen i think)

another view set for Saturday - wish us luck.

Good luck to all those who need it.

((sending out global house selling vibes))
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Go guys go! Get that ball a rolling.

If it is nightmare, just keep that thought that at least you will soon be away from it in yer head. We keep cracking the 'Lets emigrate' quote - about every 3 minutes at the mo.

TMRE - keeping my fingers crossed for yah! Just because i'm having a yuky time with a cash buyer it doesnt mean we all will!!! Hoping you are proof that not all are arrrrrrrse!

C'mon, someone say that they have 'completed' (not exchanged, not accepted an offer, but actually completed!). Kinda hoping its gonna be me, but will be chuffed if it's any of us. Yeah, especially you T&G
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:14 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Gonnago
May I join you all - house went on market last night

Had two sets of viewers today (one of which was very keen i think)

another view set for Saturday - wish us luck.

Good luck to all those who need it.

((sending out global house selling vibes))

Welcome aboard. Be prepared it could be a rough ride. (Not sure if that's a threat or a promise!)

Lots of good vibes for your viewers - if they offer accept, believe me, there aren't many buyers around!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.