Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:20 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Glad you had a great party! Hope the viewers turn out to be 'the ones'. Ring the EA and shout - a lot - at this person - how rude not to call you back. You are paying them! :curse: :curse:

i'm I nearly snapped at my viewer on Friday who said she didn't have to sell hers. Wouldn't tell me why they were suddenly interested again after pulling out and drove off in a Porsche! :curse:

Get that bottle open!
why do we always look at what sort of car they're driving

i shall be have a number of words with them tomorrow, they want me to drop price, well they can drop their selling fee of 1.5%, i can change to at least 2 other agents only charging 1%

Last edited by want2bthere; Sep 30th 2007 at 3:24 am.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by want2bthere
afternoon my chums, couldnt say hello yesterday as it was my sons 4th birthday and we had a bouncy castle and party, had a fab day( its was great fun on the bouncy castle) helped me forget about the house for one day!
anyway back to earth, had a viewing this morning, couple from south london, have got a few more to look at today but seemed to like it, but you just never can tell oh the the girl who was meant to return my call on friday from EA still hasnt
hope everyones had a fab weekend
Sorry, I was just sooo mad I forgot to say glad you had a good time yesterday, Take it your son had a good time at his party too
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christina225
Tell me about it, already a bit tipsy, mind you it is my 18th anniversary so I do have an excuse today.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Have a lovely day!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

why do we always look at what sort of car they're driving
Cos if it's better than ours they can afford the house but don't want it and if it's worse than ours they want the house and can't afford it!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i shall be have a number of words with them tomorrow, they want me to drop price, well they can drop their selling fee of 1.5%, i can change to at least 2 other agents only charging 1%

Good idea! Make the EA feel some of the pain in their pocket too! :curse:
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Glad you had a fab day, bouncy castles are great are'nt they, might just go and hire one for the hell of it if it takes your mind off house selling.
go for it, it was well worth £55, havent laughed so much in ages, kids thought their mum had completely losed the plot

Originally Posted by somme
Sorry, I was just sooo mad I forgot to say glad you had a good time yesterday, Take it your son had a good time at his party too
he had a fab time to, but i was so knacked last night, kids parties are so much work!
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Tell me about it, already a bit tipsy, mind you it is my 18th anniversary so I do have an excuse today.
Congratulations, what are you doing on here, or is he making you a lovely dinner
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
Congratulations, what are you doing on here, or is he making you a lovely dinner
Hope so!! Or even better taking you out somewhere lovely.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Whinging Pom House seller

CRY CRY CRY CRY SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM I LOST MY BUYER COULDNT GET THE FINANCE !!!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
CRY CRY CRY CRY SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM I LOST MY BUYER COULDNT GET THE FINANCE !!!
HUGE COMMISERATIONS! :curse::curse::curse::curse:

Why do these people view property when they don't know what they can borrow??? We sold to one of these idiots a few years ago. In the end we got our vendor to cut their price as our buyer made us drop ours. Of course, you don't have this option. :curse::curse::curse:

Tell them if they love the house to get a 0% credit card deal and pay the deposit with that. LOL.

Hope it sorts it's self out!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:37 am
BE Enthusiast

LauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really nice

Why do people put offers on houses when there's a chance they may not get the money together? Why not see if they (buyer) can afford it before getting someone excited about selling their (seller) house? I don't get it.

I hope you get another buyer, who can afford the house, soon.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

:curse: oh no!! sorry to hear this.. EXACTLY why i cant get excited about having accepted an offer. As we have seen here so many times before it can all go t*** up very quickly and right at the last minute
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by daunted
:curse: oh no!! sorry to hear this.. EXACTLY why i cant get excited about having accepted an offer. As we have seen here so many times before it can all go t*** up very quickly and right at the last minute
Fingers crossed that your buyer is more reliable Daunted.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:50 am
so far so good

really feel for you, do people not relise they should always visit the bank before EA

k coming your way x
Old Sep 30th 2007, 3:52 am
so far so good

so i've just been checking my email, and in my spam folder i've got a message saying that at 11.04 tomorrow i will be getting some good news

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.