Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 29th 2007, 3:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Two and a half hours since I posted and no one is here. Spooky! :

Last edited by Fly Away; Sep 29th 2007 at 3:44 am. Reason: smilie malfunction!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:02 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

Perhaps they are all showing nice people around their very nice houses!!!

Wish I was
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:13 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Two and a half hours since I posted and no one is here. Spooky! :
We are all head in the cupboards chucking out!!!!
XX
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by itsjulie
Perhaps they are all showing nice people around their very nice houses!!!

Wish I was
Fingers crossed you soon will be!

Originally Posted by sarab40
We are all head in the cupboards chucking out!!!!
XX
LOL. Good for you! I should be doing that too!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:24 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Fingers crossed you soon will be!

LOL. Good for you! I should be doing that too!
I'm afraid I've only got as far as pulling things out of cupboards..its all on the floor....waiting to be ruthlessly CHUCKED!!

(Love that word!!)
Old Sep 29th 2007, 5:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm afraid I've only got as far as pulling things out of cupboards..its all on the floor....waiting to be ruthlessly CHUCKED!!

(Love that word!!)
Guaranteed you'll get a viewing then!

Just so you have to run around like an idiot stuffing things back in cupboards!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:04 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

If it works for Sarah then I'm gonna have a go
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Well guys, deperation last ditch attempt to get rid of the house dropped another 10K, got another agent and got a viewer tomorrow who want a rural retreat OH says no offers at this stage house priced to sell take it or leave it He is trying to be masterful I think, bless him

Has anyone got any good news?
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by itsjulie
If it works for Sarah then I'm gonna have a go
Cue mental picture of all BE house sellers pulling everything they own onto the floor...........................
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:14 am
sarab40

Cue mental picture of all BE house sellers pulling everything they own onto the floor...........................
All my stuff sTILL on the floor in my room...will be stepping over it to get to bed!!!!HA!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm having a really hard time finding stuff because my house is TOO tidy after yesterday's viewing. I shoved everything into cupboards and drawers and now all the family are going 'round with puzzled expressions on their faces saying, "I'm sure I left it there...."

Since the house has been on the market since June, I have done the cupboard shoving thing so often that we have lost quite few things permanently.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

I just put it all in the tumble drier at leat it is all in one place
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:26 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by somme
I just put it all in the tumble drier at leat it is all in one place
and behind the settee...
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:26 am
sarab40

and behind the settee...
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

and behind the settee...
under the cushions...

under the quilts on the beds.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.