Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well done Somme!! I wish I had your will power! Do you feel better now your drawers are empty???
If only I had emptied them all, 3 done 10 to go
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hope all the EA's follow their lead! Cutting commission rates means more people will cut prices which means more people will buy which means the market will recover! Well, I hope so anyway!
Makes sense to me! lets hope more follow the lead
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daunted
I agree

Did you accept your offer? You can say we won't take offense
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:57 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

tried to get him down to 1% like a few other agents around but he said that their worth the extra 0.25%, so bring on the sale
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:59 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by somme
I agree

Did you accept your offer? You can say we won't take offense
awwh poor daunted, we're grabbing onto anything to take our mind of house selling................so come on then did ya
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:02 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
awwh poor daunted, we're grabbing onto anything to take our mind of house selling................so come on then did ya
go on ... go on .. tell us then
(as you can tell we are really sad and need a bit of vicarious living to brighten up our lives )
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:05 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
go on ... go on .. tell us then
(as you can tell we are really sad and need a bit of vicarious living to brighten up our lives )

honestly we can keep a secret, no one else needs to know
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:07 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walkermat
Nothing to do with your post at all; just seen yer sig and had to nip to the loo!! Thats funny!! Ever so slightly geeky, but funny.
it is an old joke but i love watching peoples faces as they try and work it out!! sad and geeky i know but then i am a sad geek! (degree in computing )
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:08 am
sneaking a peek ...

honestly we can keep a secret, no one else needs to know
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

oooooooooooh, after clearing your meds he'll already know you inside and out

not sure whether that is a good thing or bad!!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Did i what exactly?? Have a good time?? Yes thanks i did
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:11 am
so far so good

not sure whether that is a good thing or bad!!

look at it in a good way and stop dodging question we all want answered
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:14 am
so far so good

it is an old joke but i love watching peoples faces as they try and work it out!! sad and geeky i know but then i am a sad geek! (degree in computing )

duhhhhhhhh, i dont get it
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

look at it in a good way and stop dodging question we all want answered

Well ask the question then!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well ask the question then!

Ok - did the ex - bf have his offer accepted?

I'll send you some K's if you tell us - we're all old marrieds and have to get our fun somewhere!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.