Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 20th 2007, 12:28 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
How exciting, love birthday cake. 4 is such a lovely innocent age enjoy.
i know hes just gorgeous but full of cold at mo

Originally Posted by Gotooz1
Oh b~m!

That's bad news! You have the option to go back to them quickly and offer a deal. Reduce the price in return for a quick exchange. Throw in some extras like white goods for the price you want - all the furniture - anything you can think of!

Obviously if what they are offering is just too low then force yourself to smile and clean the house yet again.

Fingers crossed for you
not an option i'm afraid i';m not that desperate to sell, think they found something even cheaper than what they offered us and theres no way i'm dropping the price that low. think i'm gonna book some flights and go on a much needed break to AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by want2bthere
i know hes just gorgeous but full of cold at mo

not an option i'm afraid i';m not that desperate to sell, think they found something even cheaper than what they offered us and theres no way i'm dropping the price that low. think i'm gonna book some flights and go on a much needed break to AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!
Well done you that's what I am looking at check this site out

http://www.cheapflights.co.uk/flight...e/London-Area/
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone!!!
:curse: for everyone that needs it and for those too!! Hope there is more of the latter - i only go to work and when i come home i find it really hard to catch up so apologies if i miss anything
no news from last nights viewing but remember the people down road who wanted to rent it out??( you know the ones who asked about the loft being boarded) they asked to come see it tonight at 8pm - i said no its too late (brave of me hey) so agent is showing htem round tomorrow morning. The woman allegedly said to agent 'please dont sell it cos we really want it!' WELL put your cash were your mouth is MRS!!!!!!
and i have another viewer coming on Saturday morning. So here we go again - scrub a dub dub. Hope everyone else starts getting some more viewings too, not sure whats happend here this last week unless its cos i shouted

PS whoever it was who mentioned throwing stuff out?? YUP get it all chucked out less to worry abotu later
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:51 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daunted
hi everyone!!!
:curse: for everyone that needs it and for those too!! Hope there is more of the latter - i only go to work and when i come home i find it really hard to catch up so apologies if i miss anything
no news from last nights viewing but remember the people down road who wanted to rent it out??( you know the ones who asked about the loft being boarded) they asked to come see it tonight at 8pm - i said no its too late (brave of me hey) so agent is showing htem round tomorrow morning. The woman allegedly said to agent 'please dont sell it cos we really want it!' WELL put your cash were your mouth is MRS!!!!!!
and i have another viewer coming on Saturday morning. So here we go again - scrub a dub dub. Hope everyone else starts getting some more viewings too, not sure whats happend here this last week unless its cos i shouted

PS whoever it was who mentioned throwing stuff out?? YUP get it all chucked out less to worry abotu later

oohhhhhhhhhhhhh, that sounds really positive, she better buy it or we'll all go round and show her what for..............not that i condone violence but feeling slightly agressive this week for some reason
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

w2bt - not being desperate to sell makes it alot easier.

Daunted, threaten her. Just threaten to duff her up if she doesnt go for it. I'm with w2bt, exept violence does work with houses - chuclke

Fingers crossed for all. and me!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Smile Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Well, EA came round the other night, and have decided to go with them, so he is coming tomorrow afternoon at 2 to take pics etc. So best get cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning.

Must admit thou house does look like a show house when its done

Am putting it on for £327995 and then see how we go
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

go spaceys! and join the selling fun we are all having!

Sending some karma hoping you beat the selling record on this thread!

Ere, good point; anyone here actually sold yet? Or once sold do folk just disappear from this thread (not knocking doing that!)?
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:19 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by walkermat
w2bt - not being desperate to sell makes it alot easier.

Daunted, threaten her. Just threaten to duff her up if she doesnt go for it. I'm with w2bt, exept violence does work with houses - chuclke

Fingers crossed for all. and me!
ummmmmmmmmm little lie there I AM DESPERATE and time is running out for us. only got til 16th dec.
ok daunted i'm at the ready with me rolling pin
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:20 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by spaceys
Well, EA came round the other night, and have decided to go with them, so he is coming tomorrow afternoon at 2 to take pics etc. So best get cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning.

good luck spaceys, cambs is a nice area. we have a potential buyer from cambs.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:22 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by walkermat
go spaceys! and join the selling fun we are all having!

Sending some karma hoping you beat the selling record on this thread!

Ere, good point; anyone here actually sold yet? Or once sold do folk just disappear from this thread (not knocking doing that!)?
god i dont want to be part of this thread after we sell, no offence meant but by then think i would have had enough
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Thanks, think will need it.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spaceys

Good luck

ummmmmmmmmm little lie there I AM DESPERATE and time is running out for us. only got til 16th dec.
Where are you going on the 16 Dec
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:57 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

my lordy we have a viewing,the first for 3 weeks....

wont hold my breathe

Lee
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

Hahaha, 16th Dec! no worries.... We fly a week on tuesday and hoping for sell completion tomorrow. Chuckle, if it doesnt happen we are in deeeeep do do!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been havin a little word with the man 'upstairs' and he told me that you will have all sold your houses by chrismas (there's positive vibes heading your way).

He also said, if you are still here by then he will be sending round the heavies to all the people who have poo poo'd your lovely homes and send them all to hell :curse::curse::curse:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.