Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:16 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by want2bthere
i think that we're all really clever.......................we can all type with crossed fingers..
hey i'm not typing with my fingers

Lee
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:17 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daunted
They have had more than enough time to get it organised :curse: i would be very :curse: too. you shouldnt have to do the chasing yourself (why do we all end up doingthe damned agents work for them?? :curse
I know ffs what am i paying them for!! I could do a much better job!! i wouldnt mind we did all the viewings ourselves and we were ony in the local paper once in a blue moon, so we are paying nearly 2k for f**ing wooden board and a bit of advertising!!!:curse::curse::curse: rant over lol

I tell u what if the survey comes back with anything they can whistle as they have had 5k off the asking price!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:18 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
I know ffs what am i paying them for!! I could do a much better job!! i wouldnt mind we did all the viewings ourselves and we were ony in the local paper once in a blue moon, so we are paying nearly 2k for f**ing wooden board and a bit of advertising!!!:curse::curse::curse: rant over lol

I tell u what if the survey comes back with anything they can whistle as they have had 5k off the asking price!!
top rant ... good effort !!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:19 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
hey i'm not typing with my fingers

Lee

theres always one clever dick
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:20 am
pink 'n' bouncy

theres always one clever dick
oooo nice one

Lee
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:20 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

wouldnt want to meet you on a dark night
give them hell
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

i think that we're all really clever.......................we can all type with crossed fingers..
yay!! and i just managed to jump upstairs and have a pee all without uncrossing my legs
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:42 am
pink 'n' bouncy

yay!! and i just managed to jump upstairs and have a pee all without uncrossing my legs
too much info?

Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:53 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

wouldnt want to meet you on a dark night
give them hell
aw i am nice really
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:54 am
looking for my marbles

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
top rant ... good effort !!!
ta
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:55 am
looking for my marbles

erm ok
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:57 am
so far so good

wow what a party trick, careful though i would hate to explain that one to A&E

aw i am nice really
thats what we all say its this house selling lark, brings out the dark side in all of us.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

I remember hearing people talking about hte selling the house beign far worse than waiting for the visa and thinking NAH it wont be that way for me
Ok - so on this ONE occassion i was wrong!! Come to think of it at least it has taken my mind off delays at LCU
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

Just want to say hi to all you guys on the house sale treadmill. I was there last year and it's no fun.

I sold in the end, after two 'buyers' dropping out. I traded down to release some equity and planning to rent out this one. Wish now I'd just invested the cash but hey ho....i'm committed now. We've left huge amounts of stuff in the loft, so I can't even sell it without coming back and clearing it out.

Hope all the serious buyers turn up in droves for you all, and make good offers, and follow through with it! Bestof luck! Q
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:52 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by quercus
Just want to say hi to all you guys on the house sale treadmill. I was there last year and it's no fun.

I sold in the end, after two 'buyers' dropping out. I traded down to release some equity and planning to rent out this one. Wish now I'd just invested the cash but hey ho....i'm committed now. We've left huge amounts of stuff in the loft, so I can't even sell it without coming back and clearing it out.

Hope all the serious buyers turn up in droves for you all, and make good offers, and follow through with it! Bestof luck! Q
Thanks for the best wishes!

Hope that you manage to find a solution to your loft problem! That's something we'll try and avoid, so thanks for the tip.

Bet you're glad you're out of the selling game at the moment. It's hell!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.