Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:22 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Anyone know how long it should take to appoint a surveyor?? We are nearly 8 weeks into our sale and our buyers still havent had a survey done!! We are the top of the cchain and only another below us, first link is a first time buyer, thought we would have been ready to complete by now!!:curse:
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:31 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Anyone know how long it should take to appoint a surveyor?? We are nearly 8 weeks into our sale and our buyers still havent had a survey done!! We are the top of the cchain and only another below us, first link is a first time buyer, thought we would have been ready to complete by now!!:curse:
8 wks! That is riduculous! Why hasn't your EA been on their backs to send someone soon?

If however they don't want a detailed survey just approval from mortgage lender, if mortgage is small percentage of house value some lenders will just do a drive past to make sure house is worth their investment. EA should know if this is the case though!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome spacy and all the best of luck in the world with the sale

Eveyone else!!!!!!!!!!!! I have scrubbed everything in site BUT i forgot the rolling pin!! Off to scrub it now
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:37 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by itsjulie
8 wks! That is riduculous! Why hasn't your EA been on their backs to send someone soon?

If however they don't want a detailed survey just approval from mortgage lender, if mortgage is small percentage of house value some lenders will just do a drive past to make sure house is worth their investment. EA should know if this is the case though!
Been on to them today and they said they will ring our buyer but they are also their EA too. But we were told this 2 weeks ago, same thing , our solicitr just assumed they were not bothering getting pissed off now as we need to find a rental but no point looking until we have more information!!

Feel like ringing our buyers direct, is this allowed?? No-one can even tell me if they have a mortgage offer.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:41 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

If you have their number then I would ring them. You might get more information from them direct.

If EA is acting for both of you then you would assume they would want it settled as soon as possible as they don't get paid until you all complete!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:42 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Where are you going on the 16 Dec [/QUOTE]

this is our deadline for validation

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
my lordy we have a viewing,the first for 3 weeks....

Lee
good luck

Originally Posted by walkermat
Hahaha, 16th Dec! no worries.... We fly a week on tuesday and hoping for sell completion tomorrow. Chuckle, if it doesnt happen we are in deeeeep do do!
like living on the edge do ya

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
I've been havin a little word with the man 'upstairs' and he told me that you will have all sold your houses by chrismas (there's positive vibes heading your way).

He also said, if you are still here by then he will be sending round the heavies to all the people who have poo poo'd your lovely homes and send them all to hell :curse::curse::curse:
i like who you've been talking to

Last edited by want2bthere; Sep 20th 2007 at 4:47 am.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:46 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Been on to them today and they said they will ring our buyer but they are also their EA too. But we were told this 2 weeks ago, same thing , our solicitr just assumed they were not bothering getting pissed off now as we need to find a rental but no point looking until we have more information!!

Feel like ringing our buyers direct, is this allowed?? No-one can even tell me if they have a mortgage offer.
your right to be p***sed of. tell EA that unless they get they get their finger out then you wont be paying them their full selling fee. see how they like being messed about
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:46 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

I would be on to your estate agent and solicitor to get them to give you some answers!! I mean, what are you paying them for? :curse:We are waiting for our buyers to have there survey, 5 weeks and counting and are getting really twitchy. Good luck to all
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:47 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

wont hold my breathe

Lee
Good luck mate......will be sending you ++++++++++++++++ vibes
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:49 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

wont hold my breathe

Lee

Good luck!!

Our first viewer in 4 weeks is due in 10 mins. AGHHHHHHHH

Please let this one be the one.

Sending you some house selling karma
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:49 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by black cat
I would be on to your estate agent and solicitor to get them to give you some answers!! I mean, what are you paying them for? :curse:We are waiting for our buyers to have there survey, 5 weeks and counting and are getting really twitchy. Good luck to all
Thats what we were waiting for......when we phoned EA as it had gone quiet they phoned them and it hadn't been done and it isn't either now as the buyers pulled out today :curse:

Give the EA a call to make sure everything is ok
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:50 am

Originally Posted by Gotooz1
Good luck!!

Our first viewer in 4 weeks is due in 10 mins. AGHHHHHHHH

Please let this one be the one.

Sending you some house selling karma
Good luck......

Let us know how you get on

++++++++++++++vines sent

got to spead my karma first ( sorry )
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:52 am
looking for my marbles

Thanks, rang solicitor too so hopefully they will get their finger out!! Apparently they only appointed their solicitor 3-4 weeks ago!! Their buyer is also desperate to complete, just dont know what the hold up is!! I have found buyers number via 192.com but feel awkward ringing them. Hopefully will hear something tomorrow!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:55 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by Issie
Thats what we were waiting for......when we phoned EA as it had gone quiet they phoned them and it hadn't been done and it isn't either now as the buyers pulled out today :curse:

Give the EA a call to make sure everything is ok
NOT AGAIN what a pile of pooooooooooooo karma coming your way hun x

bugger i've got to spread some first!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:01 am

Originally Posted by want2bthere
NOT AGAIN what a pile of pooooooooooooo karma coming your way hun x

bugger i've got to spread some first!
Again :curse:

I am soooooo hacked off.

just on my first drink of the night

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.