Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by daunted
hear hear!! Oh yeah and Tiggs you shamed me - I have just updated myblog
Well done!

[QUOTE=Tiggs+Graz;5398140]ooh i'll have to go and have a read /QUOTE]

Me too!

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
yay i got two mentions
Yes - Tigg's blog is great isn't it? Yours could be too Daunted if you kept up the good work!

dont get too excited - getting a mention in my blog is a long long way from stardom
LOL.

Last edited by Fly Away; Oct 7th 2007 at 7:23 am.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Evening all, no I didn't have a hangover,unlike the other half who was a lot worse for wear this morning but did help me clean up I have had my daughter grandson and her estranged husband(don't ask) for sunday lunch today, so my weekend was all peeling cooking and washing up

Hoping our viewer who is coming back on Tuesday will just buy the bl**dy house and put me out of my misery.

(((HUGS))) to those who didn't have viewers turn up, that is soooo shit

Daunted you are sounding better

We are hoping to go to Sunshine coast and will be there for Christmas but if the house doesn't sell then we will have to come back

Well guys going to have a glass of red stuff and an early night for me, see you all in the morning, night.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Evening all, no I didn't have a hangover,unlike the other half who was a lot worse for wear this morning but did help me clean up I have had my daughter grandson and her estranged husband(don't ask) for sunday lunch today, so my weekend was all peeling cooking and washing up

Hoping our viewer who is coming back on Tuesday will just buy the bl**dy house and put me out of my misery.

(((HUGS))) to those who didn't have viewers turn up, that is soooo shit

Daunted you are sounding better

We are hoping to go to Sunshine coast and will be there for Christmas but if the house doesn't sell then we will have to come back

Well guys going to have a glass of red stuff and an early night for me, see you all in the morning, night.
Night Somme. Glad you had a good - if busy weekend!

Fingers crossed for Tuesday!!!!

P.S tried to send you some K but it still won't let me.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:58 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Thanks - that sounds good think i will ring and have a chat with them - how far in advance did you have to pay the full balance?
um i booked on line and had to pay the balance in full good old cc
you can check availability on www.singaporeair.com.

(((HUGS))) to those who didn't have viewers turn up, that is soooo shit Daunted you are sounding better

hope you enjoed that BOTTLE of red and dont deny it
lets all have a good week
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:32 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

dont get too excited - getting a mention in my blog is a long long way from stardom
it is the nearest i am likely to get

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Yes - Tigg's blog is great isn't it?
i am all embarrassed now
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
it is the nearest i am likely to get

i am all embarrassed now
I had to go and read both yours and Daunted blogs couldn't help myself
Very good to you both I can only just keep up on this site without doing a blog, I will leave mine till the big day
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by want2bthere
um i booked on line and had to pay the balance in full good old cc
you can check availability on www.singaporeair.com.

hope you enjoed that BOTTLE of red and dont deny it
lets all have a good week
As if , have you calmed down yet? So very pleased for you as you can go and check everything out before we get there Including where to go and have coffee
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

thinking about booking our flights! what do you think??
Hope you are feeling better Daunted. I have got the dreded cold/flu thing now as well. Have only been back at work for 2 days after the summer off for the pub to have a refurb! Hopefully I should be better for opening night next Friday

We have booked our flights for the 26th November. Hoefully the house will be completed by then. I am pushing from here but our buyers are on holiday! Dam cheek do they not know it is a race against time? the end is in sight

We booked our flights last week and it is still a bit of a gamble that we will complete in time, and I wanted to cap the price of the flights.

It can't be much further for you on your epic journey, have you got a case officer? I thought you said you had but have missed a few bits. I would only book them if you can change them. We have had to send a copy of our visa to get the uped baggage allowance, but not sure how long after you have booked your tickets you can do that.

Good luck and hope all goes well.

Nicky
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:13 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

As if , have you calmed down yet? So very pleased for you as you can go and check everything out before we get there Including where to go and have coffee
yep much better today, written a few to do lists and spent a lovely day just doing stuff with kids (our flap jacks didnt turn out like the picture, but still tasted ok). we'll defientley be doing some updates when we get there, just in time for when you leave best make sure that the coffee shop does nice pastries aswell
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning everyone!

I'm the first one on this morning! Hope you're still tucked up in bed Daunted! You shouldn't go to work today!

Good luck to everyone trying to sell their houses this week!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

:curse:The viewer that was coming back tomorrow has cancelled, says she really loves my house but can't really afford it :curse: Would I except an offer of 20K less I said no would except a drop of 10K, she wants me to let her know if I get an offer, what is that all about?

HELP please
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

:curse:The viewer that was coming back tomorrow has cancelled, says she really loves my house but can't really afford it :curse: Would I except an offer of 20K less I said no would except a drop of 10K, she wants me to let her know if I get an offer, what is that all about?

HELP please
Ah no that sucks!! 20K below asking price, she has a good sense of humour!!! Why does she want to know if you have an offer, either she can afford it or she cant, do you want me to pretend to put an offer in lol.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Ah no that sucks!! 20K below asking price, she has a good sense of humour!!! Why does she want to know if you have an offer, either she can afford it or she cant, do you want me to pretend to put an offer in lol.
I can't beleive these people saved me cleaning all day

I suggested her looking at a modern house on an estate, that is not what she wanted
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Im sure it wont work its seems way to good but.........................

We purchased our house from the Local Authority/Housing Association and my friend has told me that they ask for first refusal when right to buy houses go on the market (our tie in period of 3 years is up) - I have just emailed the HA to clarify, but how FANTASTIC would it be if they bought my house from me (on their website it claims they pay full market value) - something to do with shortage of houses.

You know that saying if it seems to good to be true it probably is, so im not going to swing my knickers round my head just yet.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

I can't beleive these people saved me cleaning all day

I suggested her looking at a modern house on an estate, that is not what she wanted
Some people dont know what they want! I dont get this I cant afford it crap - Our houses are clearly marketed with a price, why go look if its out of their league.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.