Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 7th 2007, 3:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by want2bthere
only did 3 and gave up must try harder
you're on, ummmmmm that means i'll be on here ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time and don't you know i'm trying to emigrate
Yup, you'll be on here ALLLLLL the time. LOL.

Originally Posted by sammyg
yep.

We're off to the gold coast, but we have no idea of suburb yet. I have SIL who lives out there so we're going to stay with her while we explore.

We have an 11 yr old who will need a good school. She's at a brilliant school at the moment.... we have to move soon though as she started secondary in Sept and the longer she's there the more friends she'll make and it will be harder for her to leave.

Just for the record, i'm Sam 30, and OH is stu 31.

xxxxx
Sounds lovely! We have a 7 yr old, so school isn't such a pressing issue. Although, she doesn't want to move as she has some lovely friends in the UK.

Originally Posted by sammyg
what shitbags
Totally agree. That's 2 WPHS's who've had viewers let them down in the last 24 hours. GRRRRR. :curse::curse::curse:
Old Oct 7th 2007, 4:09 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Yup, you'll be on here ALLLLLL the time. LOL.

Sounds lovely! We have a 7 yr old, so school isn't such a pressing issue. Although, she doesn't want to move as she has some lovely friends in the UK.

Totally agree. That's 2 WPHS's who've had viewers let them down in the last 24 hours. GRRRRR. :curse::curse::curse:

:curse::curse::curse::curse:
Old Oct 7th 2007, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
yeah that was me, i've phoned and emailed them aswell and both times was told wouldnt be charged for changing flights, just down to availability. i'm not sure about cancelling them altogether, might not get a full refund?

i've been busy clearing out drawers so i missed the great race aswell, oh well i'll be there at 3000, how is everyone today, ready for another week to fly by

Thanks - that sounds good think i will ring and have a chat with them - how far in advance did you have to pay the full balance?
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Good evening my friends, hope that you are all well, just had a quick look through the last a couple of days posts and bloody hell don't you lot post alot
No news my end, not even a viewer to moan about, well next week is another week eh!! really hope that I get a viewer soon, at least then I can wonder ooh hope they're interested.
Hope and pray we all have good news soon.
Christina X
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by christina225
Good evening my friends, hope that you are all well, just had a quick look through the last a couple of days posts and bloody hell don't you lot post alot
No news my end, not even a viewer to moan about, well next week is another week eh!! really hope that I get a viewer soon, at least then I can wonder ooh hope they're interested.
Christina X
Hi Christina
YUP it sure went a little crazy earlier this morning
Im sure this coming week is going to be a good one for all waiting buyers
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:47 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
:curse::curse:
Bloody s**t b******s!!!!!
House on market from Thursday - Ea ring up to say couple in rented in 'local area' want to view Sunday morning, very keen and want to move 'quickly'.
Spent all day Sat cleaning (I mean seriously cleaning!!) up early today to carry on. I mean we really went to town the house is literally shining, both really knackered, kids bored, dog pissed off for not going out.....guess what,
the fu****s don't bother bloody showing up!!!!!
Christ and this is our first viewing!!!!!!!! EA is gonna get a serve tomorrow although I suppose technically its not their fault - ah what the hell they'll get it anyway, make me feel better!!
Dan
Christina X
I seems to have been a bad week/weekend for viewers all around
there seem to have been more no shows than actual viewers - i cant figure out why people would make the appointments and then not show up :curse:

Fingers crossed that things pick up next week
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:48 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi Christina
it was not that we were crazy - it was more that we were trying to wind up bushman
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Christina X
Evening Christina.

Fingers crossed you get some viewers this week along with the rest of us waiting to sell......

Hi Christina
I hold my hands up, I got a bit carried away Miss.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
it was not that we were crazy - it was more that we were trying to wind up bushman
Wonder if he is reading this and cringing!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:53 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Wonder if he is reading this and cringing!
well if an EA is daft enough to hang about with us whinging house sellers he can expect us to try and wind him up a little bit
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

well if an EA is daft enough to hang about with us whinging house sellers he can expect us to try and wind him up a little bit
hear hear!! Oh yeah and Tiggs you shamed me - I have just updated myblog
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:59 am
sneaking a peek ...

ooh i'll have to go and have a read
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

ooh i'll have to go and have a read
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:05 am
sneaking a peek ...

yay i got two mentions
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

yay i got two mentions
dont get too excited - getting a mention in my blog is a long long way from stardom

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.