Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Ok - did the ex - bf have his offer accepted?

I'll send you some K's if you tell us - we're all old marrieds and have to get our fun somewhere!

No comment
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
No comment
I bet that means YES!!!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:33 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

awwwwwh you guys ............just checked my karma inbox and i'm on k overload right back at ya, get ready for some k spreading who wants some?
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:33 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
No comment
was this the same ex-bf who found your oz stuff while going through your underwear drawer?!
i would be a bit worried about him
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:35 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
awwwwwh you guys ............just checked my karma inbox and i'm on k overload right back at ya, get ready for some k spreading who wants some?
i can never figure out why sometime you can send loads of K to someone and other times you send once and then it says to 'have to spread'

cant work it out at all!!

i know someone on this thread (yes you know who you are! ) has been going overboard with the K - i looked earlier and they have sent about a dozen lots in about 3 days
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:36 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i can never figure out why sometime you can send loads of K to someone and other times you send once and then it says to 'have to spread'

cant work it out at all!!

i know someone on this thread (yes you know who you are! ) has been going overboard with the K - i looked earlier and they have sent about a dozen lots in about 3 days

hey me to, thought i was special
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:38 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by want2bthere
hey me to, thought i was special
we are all 'special'
sending you some K!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:40 am
so far so good

we are all 'special'
sending you some K!
sometimes OH says i'm special but then i just wonder what hes after
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

was this the same ex-bf who found your oz stuff while going through your underwear drawer?!
i would be a bit worried about him
How many ex-bfs are there???

And you're all special!

I could do with some K's though!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Evening everyone, hope you've all had a good day, tell me someone, where is this Karma inbox? Do I have one ?
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by christina225
Evening everyone, hope you've all had a good day, tell me someone, where is this Karma inbox? Do I have one ?

Click on 'my profile' and then scroll to the bottom of the page.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:54 am
sneaking a peek ...

And you're all special!

Tried to send you k but got the 'spread it around' message again
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:55 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

Originally Posted by christina225
Sent you some. Click on the karma box!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tried to send you k but got the 'spread it around' message again
Thanks anyway!!
so far so good

And you're all special!

k's on its way to a worthy cause

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.