Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by marvinc
All the dogs were in the car Saturday as well, house spotless for a new estate agents so fingers crossed, we really liked them and they sell mainly from people out the area so just what we need.......... did anyone get an offer over the weekend
Loving the dogs in the car too!

No, we didn't get an offer.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:41 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
A big WELL DONE to Graz! I'll have to go an read your blog now! I love your blog by the way. The supermarker trolley quandry was hilarious.
i have added the photo - Graz looks remarkably happy for someone at mile marker 12!!

i am a bit sad really - i am in the middle of doing something (like trying to get around a supermarket with two under 5s) and i suddenly think 'this will make a really good blog entry'! I need to get some sort of life
Old Sep 30th 2007, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Not impressed with Estate agent, they sent us the details photos, write up etc and we didnt like the pic of the house , plus there were some mistakes in the write up and we have dropped the price by 10,000 which they didnt change.

Anyway had a nose on right move at the weekend and our house is on there wrong pics, price and everything so very p****d off with them

Have got another EA coming round tomorrow afternoon, they deal with the middle to top end of market, and were reccommended to us. They also sold 2 houses behind ours last year.... so hopefully....
Old Sep 30th 2007, 10:23 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spaceys
Not impressed with Estate agent, they sent us the details photos, write up etc and we didnt like the pic of the house , plus there were some mistakes in the write up and we have dropped the price by 10,000 which they didnt change.

Anyway had a nose on right move at the weekend and our house is on there wrong pics, price and everything so very p****d off with them

Have got another EA coming round tomorrow afternoon, they deal with the middle to top end of market, and were reccommended to us. They also sold 2 houses behind ours last year.... so hopefully....
We had similar problems with our first EA and i was daft enough to give them the opportunity to 'put things right'. With the benefit of hindsight i now realise that we should have switched agents right there and then - they never did improve and all their future work was as shoddy as the original.

imo get rid of that EA as fast as you can
Old Sep 30th 2007, 10:27 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

really cheesed off now. Just spoke to our solicitor. About 3 weeks ago we had to pay £58 to the management company who have the lease for a letter to prove we were up to date with the ground rent of £1.50 per annum!! This was for one in 10 days if we wanted it sooner it was double!!

Solicitor chased them up last week as it was late and now they want another £10 odd!! So shes faxed them a copy of the original letter pointing out the charges and then they said its going to be another 10 days!! Cant get hold of them on the phone as it goes round in a loop then cuts ytou off:curse:

So this is going to hold up the sale now too!!:curse:
Old Sep 30th 2007, 10:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i have added the photo - Graz looks remarkably happy for someone at mile marker 12!!

i am a bit sad really - i am in the middle of doing something (like trying to get around a supermarket with two under 5s) and i suddenly think 'this will make a really good blog entry'! I need to get some sort of life
I've been working all morning and just got back online (honest! ) so I'm off to check out the photo as soon as I've finished this post!

It's the mark of a good writer to use their personal experience as a basis for their work. So I wouldn't worry about getting obsessed with your blog! I wonder where science fiction writers get their inspiration from???

Drop that agent from a great height. There should be a clause in the contract which says you can break the contract if you're not happy. In my books, this is incompetance.

We had similar problems with our first EA and i was daft enough to give them the opportunity to 'put things right'. With the benefit of hindsight i now realise that we should have switched agents right there and then - they never did improve and all their future work was as shoddy as the original.

imo get rid of that EA as fast as you can
I agree!

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
really cheesed off now. Just spoke to our solicitor. About 3 weeks ago we had to pay £58 to the management company who have the lease for a letter to prove we were up to date with the ground rent of £1.50 per annum!! This was for one in 10 days if we wanted it sooner it was double!!

Solicitor chased them up last week as it was late and now they want another £10 odd!! So shes faxed them a copy of the original letter pointing out the charges and then they said its going to be another 10 days!! Cant get hold of them on the phone as it goes round in a loop then cuts ytou off:curse:

So this is going to hold up the sale now too!!:curse:
It must be SOOOOO frustrating. Just keep plugging away, it will happen!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just checked out Tigg's blog! Graz looks great considering what he's doing!!

Have to ask is that a football shirt he's wearing..... OH wants to know.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Well, I know what your saying. But just checked right move and they have changed it all and am very pleased with what they have done. So will just sit back and see if we get any viewings now

Still having other EA round tomorrow thou, more the merrier
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:16 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Just checked out Tigg's blog! Graz looks great considering what he's doing!!

Have to ask is that a football shirt he's wearing..... OH wants to know.
bradford city ...

... he said it was a good one to wear as no-one else would have one and he would be easy to spot but about half way around he was acosted by someone in the away strip who wanted to talk about saturdays result!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bradford city ...

... he said it was a good one to wear as no-one else would have one and he would be easy to spot but about half way around he was acosted by someone in the away strip who wanted to talk about saturdays result!
OH will be disappointed he supports a team with a similar strip!

I am trying to persuade him to leave all his footy shirts behind as they will mean nothing Oz. He can't be persuaded though.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Shocking.....Good luck with your new agent.

Bushy the EA.

Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marvinc
All the dogs were in the car Saturday as well, house spotless for a new estate agents so fingers crossed, we really liked them and they sell mainly from people out the area so just what we need.......... did anyone get an offer over the weekend
I did - but prob best not to post it on here
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by daunted
I did - but prob best not to post it on here
I KNEW IT!!!! The ex-bf wants you back!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

well, more dissappointment from EA, got a call about paying for the HIP that we need, so i paid it. Spoke to OH who says thats £50 more than EA had quoted. So he going to phone them up to give them HELL!!!!!!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 2:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well, more dissappointment from EA, got a call about paying for the HIP that we need, so i paid it. Spoke to OH who says thats £50 more than EA had quoted. So he going to phone them up to give them HELL!!!!!!

Could be VAT ????

Funny how your pocket suddenly develops a huge hole when you move house isn't it???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.