Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good rant!

I bet you don't sign this agent up! Haha, serves them right!

Something similar happened to us a while back. The viewer wanted to view, we wanted them to view but the EA cancelled the appointment 15 mins before! :curse:

So I phoned a friend who phoned a friend who phoned the viewer and told her to come anyway. HAHA. (We live in a small community so I knew of the viewer even though I didn't know her personally) Shame she didn't buy the house - that would have put the EA's nose out of joint!

Just had an EA knock on my door touting for business! Cheeky so and so. They must be desperate for business.
That is desperate
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by christina225
Afternoon ladies and gents, hope you've all had a good day, I'm pissed off, had a new EA coming round at 5pm and they have just called to cancel it. Don't they know that I've been running round getting it all lully and tidy for them:curse: Do I want to re-schedule, no I F***ing don't, I want to slit my wrists.
Rant over
Christina
GOOD RANT Christina, go girl It is a bloody cheek, if he can't make it to his own appointments he would have been useless anyway
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Only 2!

Glad it wasn't the knicker drawer one! (What was he looking for? )

Ah, that's sweet. You could get your visa for your birthday!
Hope so - Im going to be lazing in a geothermic spa in Iceland (NO not the shop!!)
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Keepin everything crossed for everyone again
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

hi guys, can you just appoint another EA and see who sells first or is it about whats written in your contract,i cant make head nor tail of mine,
if the other EA sells then do you pay commision to both,
im thinking about doubling up to help it move it along quicker,
sarah
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahlou
hi guys, can you just appoint another EA and see who sells first or is it about whats written in your contract,i cant make head nor tail of mine,
sarah
I think you should all put your faith in Bushy............. he's not too pushy....... and distance is no object.

I've had 4 lots of Aussies fly over to Tassie (2 from Perth); one lot have been back twice to look at the property I am marketing over there ..... I've also had a couple fly down from Korea....... and a consortium fly down from Hong Kong... .........can i get pen to paper............ can i bloody hell.............. the Aussie lot are waiting until the election is over.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:31 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

sarah
dont you share the fee between them, thats why the % is usually higher, but i have been known to be wrong
anyway had a bit of a day really, just having a blip and feeling abit emotional today, for gods sake no one be sympathetic otherwise i shall burst into tears
still no news from EA about couple who came sunday and all hes interested in at moment is do we want to drop our price because thats what everyone else is going to be doing, thought of telling him ask me tomorrow because today i'm about ready to say f****k you all
sorry sorry sorry.............. it's hormones
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

Originally Posted by want2bthere
dont you share the fee between them, thats why the % is usually higher, but i have been known to be wrong
anyway had a bit of a day really, just having a blip and feeling abit emotional today, for gods sake no one be sympathetic otherwise i shall burst into tears
still no news from EA about couple who came sunday and all hes interested in at moment is do we want to drop our price because thats what everyone else is going to be doing, thought of telling him ask me tomorrow because today i'm about ready to say f****k you all
sorry sorry sorry.............. it's hormones
karma coming your way to balance out those hormones

sarah
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

still no news from EA about couple who came sunday and all hes interested in at moment is do we want to drop our price because thats what everyone else is going to be doing, thought of telling him ask me tomorrow because today i'm about ready to say f****k you all sorry sorry sorry.............. it's hormones
PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!

Is that unsympathetic enough?

Seriously hope you're feeling better soon. I've had a p1sser of a day too.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:41 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

karma coming your way to balance out those hormones

sarah
thanks x

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!

Is that unsympathetic enough? :
Seriously hope you're feeling better soon. I've had a p1sser of a day too. :
just what i needed, ok form a orderly queue and get ready to do some cheek slaping
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

thanks x

just what i needed, ok form a orderly queue and get ready to do some cheek slaping
SLAP SLAP..........you feel better yet
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:46 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by sloane46
SLAP SLAP..........you feel better yet
ouch, think you enjoyed that a little to much, but yep i'm getter there
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

This whole business of house selling is awful isn't it you spend all your free time keeping the house tidy and then you either don't get viewers or you get viewers who tell you house is too big/small/expensive blah blah or they say nothing or worse are really positive and you spend the next few days in limbo between excitement(this might be the one) and depression (will i ever sell and live my dream) while they just piss us about:curse:
note to self: I must remain CALM
Am sending you positive house selling vibes to move sundays viewers into making you an above asking price offer
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

SLAPPPPPPPP SLAPPPPPP

Was that too hard???
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:08 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by sloane46
This whole business of house selling is awful isn't it you spend all your free time keeping the house tidy and then you either don't get viewers or you get viewers who tell you house is too big/small/expensive blah blah or they say nothing or worse are really positive and you spend the next few days in limbo between excitement(this might be the one) and depression (will i ever sell and live my dream) while they just piss us about:curse:
note to self: I must remain CALM
Am sending you positive house selling vibes to move sundays viewers into making you an above asking price offer
yeah thats just it, didnt sleep well last night wondering if they'll make offer and wanted that phone call all day and it hasnt happened, sooooooooooo just got to get with the plot and carry on

SLAPPPPPPPP SLAPPPPPP

Was that too hard???
yessssssssssssssssss, ok enough with the slapping you lot of sadists

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.