Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Come to the conclusion we'll be eating sparrow for Xmas!

Originally Posted by want2bthere
morning and what a day its gooing to be for you walkermat good luck and have a safe journey x

OMG thats a long day your poor hubby, and poor you, are you like ships that pass in the night
its made all the worse when you know where you could be
chin up honey it will happen x

morning bushy, nother day nother dollar
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Hi Sloane. Sometimes we struggle to get honest feedback from viewers as the don't want to be rude. Keep positive.

Bushy the EA.

Originally Posted by sloane46
Morning All
Still not heard from EA about last nights viewers oh well onwards and upwards.
Good luck to all today with viewers or waiting for offers
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

Originally Posted by somme
We have the same story with the bedrooms, we are going to validate in December as I don't think we have a hope in hell of selling before the spring
i know its so frustrating !! weve all got this far and it feels like were hitting a brick wall, well good luck and fingers cross for every-one else
sarah
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning everyone!

Had a phone call last night from a guy saying he was ringing to say he would be ringing to view the house, but he didn't know when he would be ringing or when he could view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought you'd enjoy that one Walkermat!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Well have got my first viewing booked in for tomorrow afternoon , they have a house to sell as well in another area but hey ho. Just want some viewings so at least we can get a bit of feedback

Oh and just bought 4 Spice Girls tickets at the O2 on 6th Jan, so having a good day so far
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bushman
Hi Sloane. Sometimes we struggle to get honest feedback from viewers as the don't want to be rude. Keep positive.

Bushy the EA.
I have phoned the Ea and they said that the couple are very interested and that the man just wants to talk to his wife and mortgage broker and is very keen on making an offer.....sounds promising
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

I have phoned the Ea and they said that the couple are very interested and that the man just wants to talk to his wife and mortgage broker and is very keen on making an offer.....sounds promising
FINGERS CROSSED !!! ............................. eh and goodluck !!!!

sarah
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sarahlou
FINGERS CROSSED !!! ............................. eh and goodluck !!!!

sarah
Thanks Sarah, good luck to you too
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Fingers crossed for you

We have a viewer tomorrow at 5.30 pm, will it be dark by then They have a house to sell so we will see, not getting too excited but you never know

Yes me and hubby have to keep in touch on the phone otherwise there would be no conversation between us
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by somme
Fingers crossed for you

We have a viewer tomorrow at 5.30 pm, will it be dark by then They have a house to sell so we will see, not getting too excited but you never know

Yes me and hubby have to keep in touch on the phone otherwise there would be no conversation between us
I always think houses look better at night all cosy. nothing worse than daylight for showing up those tiny flaws downside is if you have a lovely garden you want to show off. You're right you never know
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:10 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

ooh good luck xx
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by want2bthere
ooh good luck xx
Thanks, back to the cleaning tomorrow, so going to have the day off tomorrow better finish putting stuff back in the drawers from yesterday
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

I always think houses look better at night all cosy. nothing worse than daylight for showing up those tiny flaws downside is if you have a lovely garden you want to show off. You're right you never know
Must remeber to light the fire
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bushman
Enlighten me Bushman are you pleased for me or is it the usual brush off I'm getting from viewers

Last edited by sloane46; Oct 1st 2007 at 11:56 pm. Reason: spelling

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.