Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
Thanks, hard to think of the posatives when some one floors you
Oh Somme!!! Mate! Keep it together This IS a very stressfull thing, selling houses is bad enough but emigration is MUCH worse. Me and OH gauge things by the number of times we snap at each other (and laugh at them, otherwise we would have throttled each other by now!).

Big hugs from Mat & Pamela
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 2:55 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, hard to think of the posatives when some one floors you
cant beleive she came to boast that her's would sell quicker just for that i hope that the buyer she does get is from hell and satan in disguise
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 2:59 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, beds changed, vacuumed, floors washed that clean water never changed colour bathrooms cleaned, flowers arranged. Can't do anymore.

A knock at the door from someone just up the street who has their house on the market to say same viewing theirs as well (at 35K more), no bigger but detached and has said hers will prob sell before mine Quote Mine is detached :curse:

What could I say to that
:curse::curse::curse:
she is just trying to convince herself that hers is not over priced
can you not invent her a neighbour with a very large barking dog? (on the side furthest from you of course!)
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:01 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
:curse::curse::curse:
she is just trying to convince herself that hers is not over priced
can you not invent her a neighbour with a very large barking dog? (on the side furthest from you of course!)
that would would be just plain wickedness................i like it
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:02 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by want2bthere
you could always go over for a "chat" and slip some fish behind the rads when ahe is not looking
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:03 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walkermat

Nothing yet. Reckon i could be clear!!
glad to hear it - it wouldnt have made for a very good flight
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:05 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by want2bthere
well she started it with the psychological warfare
she might think twice about it next time
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:07 am
so far so good

too right its every house seller for themselves and god help any one who gets in our way
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

God I don't know how I'd cope in your situation guy's. I'm very stressed out at the moment about migrating and I'm not even selling. Is anyone else as stressed as my girlfriend and I? I've just had to spend £400 on a night splint to stop me clenching while sleeping!

Last edited by Bushman; Oct 3rd 2007 at 3:17 am.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

What a nasty neighbour! If I were you I would get a banger from the scrap yard for 50 quid and have it 'delivered' outside her house. It would take her a while to get it removed. Titter.

Seriously Somme, she was trying to put a spanner in the works for you. Return the favour by telling the viewer that you will negotiate a good price for a very fast exchange.

Good luck xxxx
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
you could always go over for a "chat" and slip some fish behind the rads when ahe is not looking
I like that!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Bushey, I'm going to get to 1500 all by myself here! You're not putting any effort in!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

By the way, had 2 offers today!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.