Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

hi everyone,

well, we are finally getting pi***ed off!!!!

We are now looking into plan b, which is, rent out our property and go with our savings. We will not be looking to buy in gold coast for a while, we will rent for a while to sus stuff out.

we will have to leave a few quid in case the renting goes tits up!!

we will just have to remember that 1 day we will have our money and be able to be more comfortable.

this f#%!@#^%&&**(*^&*^ property market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Oh I am sorry you have had to resort to plan b but I hope you can relax a bit more now the pressure is off. karma given.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Oh I am sorry you have had to resort to plan b but I hope you can relax a bit more now the pressure is off. karma given.
thanks hunxxxxxx
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

YES he did have slip on shoes pmsl - he was a bit wimpy though, he took out our current for sale sign to take a picture and couldnt get it back in again - worried about breaking a nail.lol

Heres hoping he charms the pants off someone to buy my house!
LOL. Can't believe he had the shoes - must be standard issue!

He does sound a bit wet though! Couldn't get the sign back up.

As you say, hopefully he will charm the pants off someone to buy your house!

Originally Posted by sammyg
hi everyone,

We are now looking into plan b, which is, rent out our property and go with our savings. We will not be looking to buy in gold coast for a while, we will rent for a while to sus stuff out.

we will just have to remember that 1 day we will have our money and be able to be more comfortable.

this f#%!@#^%&&**(*^&*^ property market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a bugger isn't it? At least you have plan B. You know, that the minute you start spending money to get the house ready to rent out, you'll sell don't you? That's the way it happens. Somme gave up and booked a reccie and she got a buyer a week later.

Good luck - hope it works out!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:07 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

OMG I am soooo weak absolutely bloody pathetic.

I have had EA round *swoon* he somehow got me to sign 12 weeks sole agency at 1.5% (currently 0.85%) but he was sooooo yummy. Hmmm how do I explain this one to my Husband

yep they always send the charmers, mine was very eton boy with slip on shoes, didnt think he was that yummy but god he could sell rugs to the turkish so i signed right there and then.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

glad to hear it, was starting to get a bit worried
things are ok with us, just plodding along, keeping really busy stops me thinking about the enourmousity of it all have you had your survey done yet?[/QUOTE]

She is having 2 done one structual which went really well The other morgage one next week

Originally Posted by sammyg
hi everyone,

I know it makes no differance but I feel for you At least you have savings and can go without the sale, these things happen for a reason (((Hugs))))
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
nope we havent exchanged

you know i knew they were dragging their heels about something ...

ok going for a bit - need some time to think

hugs to all
I am lost for words, just feel for you both Sceaming is allowed ((HUGS)) to you both.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by want2bthere
yep they always send the charmers, mine was very eton boy with slip on shoes, didnt think he was that yummy but god he could sell rugs to the turkish so i signed right there and then.
We all fell for that one
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
LOL! I wish they could persuade people to buy our houses as well as they seem to be able to persuade us to sign up.

What is it with the slip on shoes??? Must ask Bushey!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Taken all my stuff back to solicitor today, god the paperwork will it ever end
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL! I wish they could persuade people to buy our houses as well as they seem to be able to persuade us to sign up.

What is it with the slip on shoes??? Must ask Bushey!
Image suit tie and slip on shoes
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

4 more to go
BE Forum Addict

3 to go, everyone must be cooking tea
BE Forum Addict

Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

3000 YEAH and no Bushy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.