Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by sarahlou
i know i said to myself i wouldnt come on here till every thing was done and here i am still sitting here at 10am havent done a thing this morning so one last peek and post and i will get on with some work and treat myself later if im good and have another look.........boy this is addictive !
sarah
I know it lethal, you think, I'll just answer that and have a look over there and do I have any PM's? Bingo, the morning has gone!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

TIGGS ARE YOU THERE???

Just read Graz's post. Can't wait to hear all about your good news!

Please come on line soon!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
TIGGS ARE YOU THERE???

Just read Graz's post. Can't wait to hear all about your good news!

Please come on line soon!
AGHHHHHHHH Congratulations Tiggs.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
AGHHHHHHHH Congratulations Tiggs.
Have you seen Graz's thread - 'Get your Bags Packed'. In it, he says he has a job. But gives no details! Just wish Tiggs would come online and tell us all the news!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Have you seen Graz's thread - 'Get your Bags Packed'. In it, he says he has a job. But gives no details! Just wish Tiggs would come online and tell us all the news!
yup thats what the excitable agggghhhhh was for! Come on Tiggs we wanna know the details. Cheer us up!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:38 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

yup thats what the excitable agggghhhhh was for! Come on Tiggs we wanna know the details. Cheer us up!
ok ok i'm here
i havent read anything on here this morning so i have no idea what graz has said or what is going on!

Email this morning - Graz has been offered the job in adelaide

ok i can hardly type for shaking - i think i am about to have a major panic attack
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
ok ok i'm here i havent read anything on here this morning so i have no idea what graz has said or what is going on!

ok i can hardly type for shaking - i think i am about to have a major panic attack
YAY!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I am so pleased for you!

When does he have to start? Where is the Job? what will he be doing??

OMG, we're headed to Adelaide - you'll have to spend your life avoiding me in Coles. LOL.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

ok ok i'm here
i havent read anything on here this morning so i have no idea what graz has said or what is going on!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great news, its all falling into place now eh !,well done Graz !
sarah
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:48 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh pants - I blame you T&G now Im stuck in this thread, I was staying away tonight.
sorry didnt mean to entice you in again

I need some good Karma for this viewing folks, as we haven't had one for a few weeks and I have the feeling this is the last chance before Christmas.
k on its way

YAY!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I am so pleased for you!

When does he have to start? Where is the Job? what will he be doing??

OMG, we're headed to Adelaide - you'll have to spend your life avoiding me in Coles. LOL.
we are just discussing the start - they have said 'as soon as possible'
the job is SQL administrator - same as he is doing now, based in the middle of adelaide.

Just looking at flights prices - flights just after christmas are £1000 more than the start of dec or the end of jan

nah - looking forward to actually meeting up with you
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's done it now - she's ringing him to tell him to turn the job down!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

PANIC, Panic Mr Mannering
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:55 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by graz79
i thought he said dont panic Mr Mannering?!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Morning all. I see you all have missed my pressence. Congratulations to T & G. What for I don't know. Can one advise me?

Bushy the scrub Hen!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:57 pm
sneaking a peek ...

That's done it now - she's ringing him to tell him to turn the job down!

i think i need a cuppa and a sit down
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sorry didnt mean to entice you in again

k on its way

we are just discussing the start - they have said 'as soon as possible'
the job is SQL administrator - same as he is doing now, based in the middle of adelaide.

Just looking at flights prices - flights just after christmas are £1000 more than the start of dec or the end of jan

nah - looking forward to actually meeting up with you
Thanks for the K.

Great news the job is in the centre - you can live anywhere and commute in. Have you been on AdelaideBrits forum - there's loads of info on there.

OMG the cost of flights! Have you checked out New Years eve, Boxing day etc - sometimes they're cheaper.

If we make it out there it would be great to meet up! My OH is an IT contractor so you could all talk about computers and I could drink wine!

I bet your head is spinning today!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.