Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
you know what i dont think we can manage 93 posts by ourselves - not even if we resorted to posting smilies!
we would still need some help
Only 89 now!

We could leave it to the morning, but then Bushey would win!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:24 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Only 89 now!

We could leave it to the morning, but then Bushey would win!
yeah but we havent let him win in ages - so it is probably his turn again
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

yeah but we havent let him win in ages - so it is probably his turn again
Ah bless! He must be desperate to hang out with us lot, as we slag EA's off at every opportunity!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:31 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7049930.stm

Britain may be facing a fall in house prices similar to that currently being endured in the US, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has warned.

more depressing news
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:32 am
sneaking a peek ...

Ah bless! He must be desperate to hang out with us lot, as we slag EA's off at every opportunity!
he must be very bored
although we have been very nice to him so maybe we have lulled him into a false sense of security!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Have you seen this?

Britain may be facing a fall in house prices similar to that currently being endured in the US, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has warned.

more depressing news
I was laughing at that on news just now - it was such an unconstructive piece of non-information! It didnt really say anything other than pricers are too high and may end up lowering! it seems all media are using this when they have a gap to fill!

Oh pants - I blame you T&G now Im stuck in this thread, I was staying away tonight.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have you seen this?

more depressing news
Saw it on the news this evening. The media would just love to create a property crash. They probably will too - even though there really is no good reason for one. We are old enough to remember interest rates at 16% and the ensuing crash in 1989. That's when we bought our first house. LOL. God they were pleased to accept our offer! Interest rates are reasonable now and we have a housing shortage.

I'll just have to convince the viewer on Friday to buy our house!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
I was laughing at that on news just now - it was such an unconstructive piece of non-information! It didnt really say anything other than pricers are too high and may end up lowering! it seems all media are using this when they have a gap to fill!

Oh pants - I blame you T&G now Im stuck in this thread, I was staying away tonight.
Oh look fresh blood. LOL. Thought you had a date with your OH. LOL.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Oh look fresh blood. LOL. Thought you had a date with your OH. LOL.
LOL nah!! you lot are alot more enticing! shhh dont tell him i said that, he already wants to throw the laptop out the window!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
LOL nah!! you lot are alot more enticing! shhh dont tell him i said that, he already wants to throw the laptop out the window!
Well, Ive got a glass of wine, BE on the lappy and Heroes on BBC3 - what more could a girl want??
Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning Everyone,

Hope you all have a good day in house selling land.

I'm doing another clean up operation ready for our viewing tomorrow. At least that feels as if I'm doing something positive.

I need some good Karma for this viewing folks, as we haven't had one for a few weeks and I have the feeling this is the last chance before Christmas.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

Morning Everyone,

I'm doing another clean up operation ready for our viewing tomorrow. At least that feels as if I'm doing something positive.

I need some good Karma for this viewing folks, as we haven't had one for a few weeks and I have the feeling this is the last chance before Christmas.
karma granted
good luck with viewing and hope this is the one !!!!!!!!!
sarah
Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarahlou
karma granted
good luck with viewing and hope this is the one !!!!!!!!!
sarah
Thanks Sarahlou!

Just hope it works! It may give me the energy to get off the sofa and start cleaning. LOL.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Morning Everyone,

I know what you mean about Christmas - if we dont find a buyer in next couple of weeks I think that will be it till Christmas *sob*.

Karma given.

We have the other EA coming today. Lets hope they can do some work for us. Been having a look at them and it seems their properties are lower priced than others so am prepared to fight this battle.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

Thanks Sarahlou!

Just hope it works! It may give me the energy to get off the sofa and start cleaning. LOL.
i know i said to myself i wouldnt come on here till every thing was done and here i am still sitting here at 10am havent done a thing this morning so one last peek and post and i will get on with some work and treat myself later if im good and have another look.........boy this is addictive !
sarah

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.