Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Bushy has entered the building (thread) To all my fans out there, I love you all!

Bushman.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bushman
Bushy has entered the building (thread) To all my fans out there, I love you all!

Bushman.
You are late are you busy this morning?
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Hi somme. Been out on a valuation. Lady was nice but very quiet, hard to build rapport. Can't wait to get to Oz to do the same thing.

Originally Posted by somme
You are late are you busy this morning?
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Bushy do you think if they lower the interest rate tomorrow it will help the houseing market ?
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey, i haven't asked you all where your heading too? So come on where are you all heading too?
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bloody hope so, and yes, it should do! If they don't, well.... bread and dripping for tea.

Bushy do you think if they lower the interest rate tomorrow it will help the houseing market ?
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey, i haven't asked you all where your heading too? So come on where are you all heading too?
Sunshine coast hopefully will know better after our reccie trip
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh Somme, I'm so bored! Really had enough here now. The weather and grey days are starting to drain me. Don't know whether we can get through another cold, wet, grey winter. Some people say " oh you' ll get bored of the sun....." I doubt it. I've had 35 years of these "will it won't it summers" and I've had enough. Soz just feeling a bit yuk.

Last edited by Bushman; Oct 2nd 2007 at 11:26 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Adelaide probably.

I have just now had an EA touting for business at my door - it was a big firm too, hmmm told him to call me in a few weeks when contract ends with this lot!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bloody hell they are desperate. We've got loads of property on, we don't want anymore. Well some nice ones would be ok.

Bushy the EA.

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Adelaide probably.

I have just now had an EA touting for business at my door - it was a big firm too, hmmm told him to call me in a few weeks when contract ends with this lot!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Bloody hell they are desperate. We've got loads of property on, we don't want anymore. Well some nice ones would be ok.

Bushy the EA.
Mine is nice!! Just shitty area ;-(
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Bushman.
Hi somme. Been out on a valuation. Lady was nice but very quiet, hard to build rapport. Can't wait to get to Oz to do the same thing.
Morning Bushey! Glad to see you've been dong some work at last!

Where are you heading for in Oz? Somme is off to Sunshine Coast, I'm off to Adelaide, Tiggs is off to somewhere - she can't decide, LOL. The Walkermats are in Singapore on their way to Canberra..

Where is everybody else going??

Bloody hope so, and yes, it should do! If they don't, well.... bread and dripping for tea.
Fingers crossed for a rate drop then! Dripping's full of cholesterol Bushey!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Afternoon Fly Away, hows it going? Heading for the Gold Coast, well Coolangatta area.

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning Bushey! Glad to see you've been dong some work at last!

Where are you heading for in Oz? Somme is off to Sunshine Coast, I'm off to Adelaide, Tiggs is off to somewhere - she can't decide, LOL. The Walkermats are in Singapore on their way to Canberra..

Where is everybody else going??

Fingers crossed for a rate drop then! Dripping's full of cholesterol Bushey!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Adelaide probably.

What a coincidence! we're off to Adelaide and had an EA touting for business at the door yesterday!! God they must be desperate. It does make me feel a bit better about not selling the house!

We must all try to beat them down on commission rates if they're this eager to take us on!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Afternoon Fly Away, hows it going? Heading for the Gold Coast, well Coolangatta area.
Hi Bushey, can't keep up with all these posts, keeping missing people! I suppose everyone is on lunch break now!

GC - lovely!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.