Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Did nobody like my pooh joke?

Originally Posted by Bushman
Sound's promising, some times you do have to say that a viewing went well, to keep people positive, but not go as far as your EA has. So I would say he's being honest, unless he's full of bottom fluids.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:30 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Did nobody like my pooh joke?
are you having a VERY quiet day today?!
we were trying not to lower the tone of this thread anymore than we have already
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Sorry guys, couldn't resist! Been out on 2 valuations, but no viewings! Still bringing property on the market, and people have been lowering their prices with us today. Lets all hope they lower the interest rates on Thursday.

Bushy the EA.
Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
are you having a VERY quiet day today?!
we were trying not to lower the tone of this thread anymore than we have already
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Lets all hope they lower the interest rates on Thursday.

Bushy the EA.
Lets hope so we need something to kick this market back into shape
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:06 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Lets all hope they lower the interest rates on Thursday.

Bushy the EA.
amen to that!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

LauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really nice

Exchange date set for 22nd October. Getting a bit scary now.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Afternoon ladies and gents, hope you've all had a good day, I'm pissed off, had a new EA coming round at 5pm and they have just called to cancel it. Don't they know that I've been running round getting it all lully and tidy for them:curse: Do I want to re-schedule, no I F***ing don't, I want to slit my wrists.
Rant over
Christina
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christina225
Afternoon ladies and gents, hope you've all had a good day, I'm pissed off, had a new EA coming round at 5pm and they have just called to cancel it. Don't they know that I've been running round getting it all lully and tidy for them:curse: Do I want to re-schedule, no I F***ing don't, I want to slit my wrists.
Rant over
Christina
Good rant!

I bet you don't sign this agent up! Haha, serves them right!

Something similar happened to us a while back. The viewer wanted to view, we wanted them to view but the EA cancelled the appointment 15 mins before! :curse:

So I phoned a friend who phoned a friend who phoned the viewer and told her to come anyway. HAHA. (We live in a small community so I knew of the viewer even though I didn't know her personally) Shame she didn't buy the house - that would have put the EA's nose out of joint!

Just had an EA knock on my door touting for business! Cheeky so and so. They must be desperate for business.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Had another EA round this afternoon and have signed up with them as well. They have offered the same % as the other EA 1.25%, so lets see who sells it first
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Sounds as though they' d had enough for the day, shocking!

PS - Please don't slit your wrists.

Bushy the EA.

Originally Posted by christina225
Rant over
Christina
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LauraC
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Some good news!

Hope they're good butterflies in your tummy!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
How many ex-bfs are there???

And you're all special!

I could do with some K's though!

LOL there are only 2!! and no this wasnt knicker drawer ex this one was real cute just didnt want to go to oz with anyone let alone me
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Good day that!! ITs my birfday too
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by daunted
LOL there are only 2!! and no this wasnt knicker drawer ex this one was real cute just didnt want to go to oz with anyone let alone me :
Only 2!

Glad it wasn't the knicker drawer one! (What was he looking for? )

Originally Posted by daunted
Good day that!! ITs my birfday too
Ah, that's sweet. You could get your visa for your birthday!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Everything crossed for you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.