Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 30th 2007, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Morning everyone!

Best wishes to everyone in house seller land this week. Let's make it a good one and sell all our houses!

Good luck with your buyer Ozzieclaire. They don't sound the brightest tool in the box! If they haven't got the survey, they won't have the mortgage offer either - unless they're cash buyers. So you will probably have to wait for that next.

Did you know when you exchange contracts you set the date of completion. So if you want to complete on the 30th Oct then ask your solicitor to set this date. It would be safer for you to exchange asap then you can make firm arrangements.

Hope it goes OK for you.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Morning all, well here starts another week of time wasters, hope not
Old Sep 30th 2007, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Fly Away, you are full of wise words this morning
Old Sep 30th 2007, 7:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Fly Away, you are full of wise words this morning

Glad you think they're wise! I have had so many bad experiences buying and selling houses that I'm a big pessimist.

I used to be a compliance officer for both a mortgage company and a life insurance company and it was my job to check out fraudulent solicitors, EA's, brokers, applicants etc. After that I worked in housing and now I'm in property management. So I guess I know quite a bit about the process. Unfortunately it doesn't help me find a buyer for my house.

Hope you have a good day and the EA rings with some viewings.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Bushy is in the house!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bushman
Bushy is in the house!
Morning Bushey - no customers this morning then???
Old Sep 30th 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Morning Bushy, well we have dropped the price, can't do anymore now just waiting for that call of a viewer
Old Sep 30th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Yeah, once again I'm rushed off my feet! 6 months ago the phone wouldn't have stopped ringing on a Monday morning. It's rang twice. Don't worry I'll let you know if we start to pick up. Well you'll probably see me disapear off here!

Bushy
Old Sep 30th 2007, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hopefully when it picks up we'll ALL disappear off here!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:12 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

... ok - deep breath - here goes ....

Originally Posted by daunted
Another house selling week beckons and its gonna be a good one! I can feel it in me waters
mandy if you can feel something in your waters you probably need a trip to the doctors

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL.

Poor Daunted, now we're all asking about her love life!
ooh i do love a bit of gossip - well we have to have something to keep our spirits up!

Originally Posted by walkermat
Now, choose somewhere like Canberra and you can guarantee only genuine's will come as the place is so boring (to visit!!!)
pmsl

Originally Posted by want2bthere
afternoon my chums, couldnt say hello yesterday as it was my sons 4th birthday and we had a bouncy castle and party, had a fab day( its was great fun on the bouncy castle) helped me forget about the house for one day!
ooh i LOVE bouncy castles!! did the kids actually get a chance to have a go or did the adults hog it all day?!

you put everthing into every viewing because they might be the one, and its just so annoying when they dont even seem interested
actually the couple who seemed the least interested when they viewed our house (in and out of the house in LESS than 10 mins) are the ones who put in the offer - so you never can tell

Originally Posted by christina225
Tell me about it, already a bit tipsy, mind you it is my 18th anniversary so I do have an excuse today.
slightly late but Congratulations!! hope you had a great day.

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
CRY CRY CRY CRY SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM I LOST MY BUYER COULDNT GET THE FINANCE !!!
oh poor you
that is really annoying - to have someone who wants to buy but cant ...
fingers crossed you will find someone else soon. x

Originally Posted by daunted
oh no!! sorry to hear this.. EXACTLY why i cant get excited about having accepted an offer.
this is how i feel as well.
cant get excited, cant organise anything, dont really know what to do with myself ... i'm just sitting waiting ...

so i've just been checking my email, and in my spam folder i've got a message saying that at 11.04 tomorrow i will be getting some good news
never believe anything you read in a spam folder

slightly of topic here but anyway........i told the headmistress of my litle boys school the other day that he wouldnt be attending school at the end of nov for 3 and a bit weeks due to our reccie trip, they know that we'll be emigrating, her response was, "i'm not sure you'll get granted permission for absence":
ummmmmmmmmmmmm, stuff permission misses we're going anyway
yup i agree with the others - just ignore her!

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Well our buyer still havent had their survey done!! Been told by solicitor it is only 8 weeks now as they count from when she signed on with her solicitor and was given notice of sale not when verbally agreed:curse:

Aparently she did not know you paid for a survey upfront and has sent a cheque which need to clear before survey will happen!! Searches are back so thats the only thing holding up the sale. F-ing pissed off as we wanted to be out but now WE are going to drag it out till end of october as we dont want to move in the middle of the month!!:curse:
ONLY 8 weeks?!!!
i would be beside myself with worry
hopefully as this is the last thing then you are nearly at the end - then you dont have to deal with her every again!

WOW that took some work! I wonder if there is a limit to the number of multi-quotes you can do?!
sorry if i missed anyone ...

sounded like a quiet weekend - did anyone have any viewers or (dare i ask) get an offer?!

Adele
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning Adele - that was impressive!!!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:19 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

oh forgot to say thanks to everyone for the messages of support - Graz did get to the end of the great north run (just about in one piece!)

he is suffering for it today tho!
he has added a short entry in our blog if you want to have a read (i am supposed to have added the picture but havent got round to that yet - should be done for lunch time)

A
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:20 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning Adele - that was impressive!!!
i aim to please
i only missed one day of posts and it has taken me all morning to catch up!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
oh forgot to say thanks to everyone for the messages of support - Graz did get to the end of the great north run (just about in one piece!)

he is suffering for it today tho!
he has added a short entry in our blog if you want to have a read (i am supposed to have added the picture but havent got round to that yet - should be done for lunch time)

A

A big WELL DONE to Graz! I'll have to go an read your blog now! I love your blog by the way. The supermarker trolley quandry was hilarious.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Up To Late
Good luck!

Love the fish and chips in the garden. I made mine have sandwiches in the car. I'm a cheapskate!
All the dogs were in the car Saturday as well, house spotless for a new estate agents so fingers crossed, we really liked them and they sell mainly from people out the area so just what we need.......... did anyone get an offer over the weekend

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.