Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
oops - i didnt i read it properly either! trying to cook tea and type at the same time
Me too LOL.

Small children have the annoying habit of needing to be fed.........

I've just tried to send K's and it won't let me send any to anyone either.
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Yeah, had a bit of a cry and now feel better, sress of trying to get to Oz, at least we have the visa and enough money to validate.

How is your sale and visa going, love the new avatar
I know that 'dissolve into frenzied tear routine'
Seems we cant all have it all - you got the visa and the money to validate but i got a buyer for my house and no money or visa

I have dropped all the paper work off at solicitors today. Buyer has been into EA to inform them he has instrcted solicitor and paid for his survey. they comng for a measure up on saturday afternoon. I just WISH i could allow myself to get excited but i know if it all falls apart i am going to fall apart with it
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bushman
Their the winner?
i dont think that is what she meant
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:03 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Me too LOL.

Small children have the annoying habit of needing to be fed.........

I've just tried to send K's and it won't let me send any to anyone either.
i think we might need to spend some time on other threads ...
we have all sent so much karma to each other that we are karma'ed out
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

I know!!!

i dont think that is what she meant
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:05 am
sneaking a peek ...

I know!!!
thank goodness for that - for a minute there i thought i was going to have to explain it to you
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

thank goodness for that - for a minute there i thought i was going to have to explain it to you

can you explain it to me please
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

No, I want you explain?

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

No, I want you explain?

hey i dont care WHO!! just someone, anyone, please someone explain to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Sleep well everybody.xxxxx. Speak tomorrow.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Sleep well everybody.xxxxx. Speak tomorrow.

SLEEP!!!!!!! SLEEP!!!!!!!! you expect us to SLEEEEEEEEEP!!! we got houses to sell and a crumbling housing market you really think we gonna SLEEP
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
can some one please pass the wine - i think the stress is showing
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

hey how cool is this!! just had a text from conveyancing solicitors saying my paperwork been processed that i delivered tonight!!! modern technology and all that rubbish
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:45 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

Great news Daunted. Let's hope everything else moves along as quickly
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Well guys, where do I start, started to write a long reply, but here is the top and bottom of it.

Viewer cancelled
Lost internet connection
Cat was sick all over the floor
I cried like a baby
Toooooooo much stress

Viewer was coming from over an hour away and EA did'nt phone till 5.15 pm he said he had to work late, he must have known before he 5.15 :curse: :curse:

Shit day
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

can some one please pass the wine - i think the stress is showing[/QUOTE]

Got the wine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.