Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:06 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
Well guys, where do I start, started to write a long reply, but here is the top and bottom of it.

Viewer cancelled
Lost internet connection
Cat was sick all over the floor
I cried like a baby
Toooooooo much stress

Viewer was coming from over an hour away and EA did'nt phone till 5.15 pm he said he had to work late, he must have known before he 5.15 :curse: :curse:

Shit day
Oh poor you
i know it is easy to say ... but try not to let it get to you.
all this stress is definitely not good for you

sending big ((((hugs))))
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:07 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Just had a positive thought - they would have let your nasty neighbour down too. Haha. Every cloud and all that...
excellent
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by daunted
I just WISH i could allow myself to get excited but i know if it all falls apart i am going to fall apart with it
Stick with it geezer! Its just another hurdle on the rollercoaster (is this what they call a 'mixed metaphore?') to Oz. If it falls apart then it means greater opportunity for a higher price Hows yer Cold?

kkkk's being sent if i can now (gotta spread it around more ooooeeerrrrr)

Mat
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Well guys, where do I start, started to write a long reply, but here is the top and bottom of it.

Viewer cancelled
Lost internet connection
Cat was sick all over the floor
I cried like a baby
Toooooooo much stress

Viewer was coming from over an hour away and EA did'nt phone till 5.15 pm he said he had to work late, he must have known before he 5.15 :curse: :curse:

Shit day
Somme!!! If i could send lots of K i would! Both of us feeling for you; at least things can only get better

Last edited by walkermat; Oct 3rd 2007 at 11:18 am. Reason: cant type
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Walkermat - where are you??

It's 7.27am in the Uk and I'll have to go and get dressed now and you're already on the thread. LOL.

Good luck today to everyone!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Guys, new day today and the sun is shining.

Onwards and upwards
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:18 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Thanks Guys, new day today and the sun is shining.

Onwards and upwards
morning somme
you sound a bit chirpier today
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
morning somme
you sound a bit chirpier today
Yeah, don't let the bu**ers grind you down
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:26 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Yeah, don't let the bu**ers grind you down
absolutely!

got to run for now - kids are still in their pjs and we have to be out of the house in 15 mins!
talk later
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Morning everybody. Sorry to here your news Somme, lets hope the sun shines down on the bank of england today!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone - I'm back from my school run and just popped on the thread before starting a pile of paperwork.

Glad to see Somme is feeling better!

Stuff those kids into clothes Tiggs!

Morning Bushey - any customers today?
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Morning Fly Away. Customers......? What are they?

Morning everyone - I'm back from my school run and just popped on the thread before starting a pile of paperwork.

Glad to see Somme is feeling better!

Stuff those kids into clothes Tiggs!

Morning Bushey - any customers today?
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bushman
Morning Fly Away. Customers......? What are they?
Well that cheered me up!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ok I'll try again.......Yeah loads of people, there everywhere, phones not stopped ringing, and there lining up at the door.

Well that cheered me up!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bushman
Ok I'll try again.......Yeah loads of people, there everywhere, phones not stopped ringing, and there lining up at the door.
That's better thank you!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.