Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:12 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
Oh Tiggs soooooo sorry (((((HUGS)))))) I take it you hadn't exchanged ?
nope we havent exchanged

you know i knew they were dragging their heels about something ...

ok going for a bit - need some time to think

hugs to all
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
nope we havent exchanged

hugs to all
ohhhhhh T&G that sucks - bugger! I hope something comes through for you.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
nope we havent exchanged

hugs to all
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner - someone came to the house unexpectedly.

Can't believe the lies people will tell. :curse:

The one good thing is, that these people may find it easier to get a new tenant rather than to sell their bloomin house. You may not be able to trust them again though. The other thing is, that you still have your asking price offer couple - if they can sell.

What a pile of poo the whole house selling thing is.

I know how it feels when buyers let you down. All the careful planning and work has to go out of the window. :curse: :curse: :curse:

Sending you big hugs and some positive thoughts. (((((())))))

Take care and have a BIG drink tonight. Try to celebrate Graz's job offer if you can!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:29 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

The irony continues.

I have just been "promoted" at work in my current role

God I feel a mess!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
The irony continues.

God I feel a mess!
Can't believe what a day you're having. I know it's described as an emotional rollercoaster, but this is ridiculous.

When you're had time to take it all in, a way forward may present itself. Fingers crossed that it does.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

The irony continues.

God I feel a mess!
karma given - think your gonna need it ;-( something will sort itself out, im sure of it.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:53 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

The irony continues.

God I feel a mess!

OMG how many ups and downs in one day can a person take
thats really SH**T news about sale, lets just hope that they find a tennant easy, but would you still trust them?

k coming your way, you both deserve loadsa hugs
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:59 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Somme!

Just finished cleaning 3 bathrooms and a kitchen and hoovering upstairs, ready for tomorrow's viewing. Hope he appreciates it!
if its a HE he wont even notice, they never do

Originally Posted by somme
Hi want2bthere, how is it all going? I have calmed down a bit now

It is good to be back
glad to hear it, was starting to get a bit worried
things are ok with us, just plodding along, keeping really busy stops me thinking about the enourmousity of it all have you had your survey done yet?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Even quieter today. Oh dear.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Tiggs&graz - not that it will change much but thinking about you
Old Oct 18th 2007, 3:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by want2bthere
if its a HE he wont even notice, they never do

Probably right but he's bringing his sister! She'll notice!

glad to hear it, was starting to get a bit worried
things are ok with us, just plodding along, keeping really busy stops me thinking about the enourmousity of it all have you had your survey done yet?
Glad to hear you've found a way to cope. I'll have to remember that for when I'm (hopefully) in the same position.

Originally Posted by Bushman
Even quieter today. Oh dear.
That's NOT helping!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 3:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by daunted
Tiggs&graz - not that it will change much but thinking about you
Hiya Daunted, how are you today? Hopefully things are abit clearer for you too.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

OMG I am soooo weak absolutely bloody pathetic.

I have had EA round *swoon* he somehow got me to sign 12 weeks sole agency at 1.5% (currently 0.85%) but he was sooooo yummy. Hmmm how do I explain this one to my Husband
Old Oct 18th 2007, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
OMG I am soooo weak absolutely bloody pathetic.

I have had EA round *swoon* he somehow got me to sign 12 weeks sole agency at 1.5% (currently 0.85%) but he was sooooo yummy. Hmmm how do I explain this one to my Husband

LOL. They send out the nice looking one to close the deal and then you'll get allocated the ugly one back at the office! Did he have slip on shoes? For some reason all good looking EA's have slip on shoes..........

1.5% that's HIGH! Your OH will have some questions!

Good luck with them - hope the good looking guy can charm a lady into buying your house.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL. They send out the nice looking one to close the deal and then you'll get allocated the ugly one back at the office! Did he have slip on shoes? For some reason all good looking EA's have slip on shoes..........

1.5% that's HIGH! Your OH will have some questions!

Good luck with them - hope the good looking guy can charm a lady into buying your house.
YES he did have slip on shoes pmsl - he was a bit wimpy though, he took out our current for sale sign to take a picture and couldnt get it back in again - worried about breaking a nail.lol

Heres hoping he charms the pants off someone to buy my house!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.